Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

DMT
    #9979418 - 03/15/09 11:48 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I am in awe.

Every time I smoke a high dose of this and come back, I am extremely grateful to be alive, and am filled with an extremely strong sense of peace. I am humbled. I am amazed at what I just saw - truly a glimpse of a different realm. Each and every time I come back from a high dose, I feel more peaceful and complete than I have ever felt in my entire life. It's like a part of me that has previously been missing has been filled, and I hadn't even known it was gone.

I love you guys and I hope that each and every one of you gets to experience something like this in your lifetime. It has the potential to change your entire life. It certainly has changed mine in extreme ways for the better.

Truly magical, beautiful, and spiritual. I am whole.

:peace:  :happyheart:  :bowdown: :aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

Re: DMT [Re: AloneInKyoto27]
    #9979437 - 03/15/09 11:53 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Pure golden magic. :deemsters::aum:

Invisiblestinkybritches
"surprise!"
Male

Loc: NY
    #9979454 - 03/15/09 11:56 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

very nice. this makes me a mllion times more anxious to try it.

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger
Re: DMT [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9979462 - 03/15/09 11:58 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

maybe impure golden magic...

InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

Re: DMT [Re: suburbanned]
    #9979499 - 03/16/09 12:05 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

suburbantoker said:
maybe impure golden magic...

:lol:

I knew somebody would say that. Magical enough for me though.

Plus it was my first extraction. Next time I plan on making more steps so it'll be pure white. This stuff DEFINITELY still does the trick though. That was one of the heaviest DMT trips of my life.

I am still basking in the peace and calm glow of it all. :smile2:

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

#9979536 - 03/16/09 12:13 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

So pumped for Ayahuasca, then its on to smokable DMT.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: DMT [Re: Moonraker]
    #9979888 - 03/16/09 01:31 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Haha, I made a post just like this the other day. DMT is amazing man. I was dosing it everyday for a few weeks then ended on a high dose that kicked my ass. It got scary, and I remember DMT telling me "don't try to tame me, I am the master here" because I was trying to control the visions/visuals.

So I have been kind of apprehensive about it lately, really trying to figure out what went wrong on that experience. I did too much #1, and #2 I didn't respect it like I had on the other trips, #3 the environment wasn't very good.

Tonight I did some and DMT showed me its magic once again. Fucking awesome dude, so grateful to be alive so balanced, so at one.

I got the pure needlepoint white crystal :grin:

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

Re: DMT [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #9980010 - 03/16/09 02:08 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I just had another MASSIVE flash about 15 minutes ago. This time the highest, most spiritual, most intense DMT trip of my life. Wow. It just keeps getting more intense, to new levels I NEVER thought possible. I somehow managed 5 SOLID hits, and what transpired was just... wow....the  most spiritual experience of my life by FAR... I tried to sprawl it all down in my journal right after, but words will never do it justice. Tomorrow, though, I think I WILL probably try to write up a proper trip report, so that others can maybe catch just a glimpse of what this stuff has to offer. Wow. I have never felt so spiritually connected in my entire LIFE. Magic.

:peace:

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #9980446 - 03/16/09 06:32 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

AloneInKyoto27 said:
I hope that each and every one of you gets to experience something like this in your lifetime. It has the potential to change your entire life. It certainly has changed mine in extreme ways for the better.

Oh word?  I think I might try it soon then.  By the way have you seen this new documentary that is coming out about DMT?

--------------------

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#9980457 - 03/16/09 06:38 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
I remember DMT telling me "don't try to tame me, I am the master here" because I was trying to control the visions/visuals.

Then say "fuck you, my brain is god bitch"

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: DMT [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9980897 - 03/16/09 09:38 AM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
I remember DMT telling me "don't try to tame me, I am the master here" because I was trying to control the visions/visuals.

Then say "fuck you, my brain is god bitch"

And never return to normality again, or return with severe anxiety? This shit is no joke and when I stated to get scared of it some legitimate physical pain was beginning to happen and I started to feeling like I was going to have a panic attack, that's when I said fuck this you can handle it man just accept and it got better from there. Just respect this, especially in the potent form that I have.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#9980926 - 03/16/09 09:46 AM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
And never return to normality again, or return with severe anxiety?  Just respect this, especially in the potent form that I have.

Hmmm, true, I already have severe anxiety too :shrug:

--------------------

OfflinecollinZzZz
have moicy!
 User Gallery

Loc: midwaist
    #9980927 - 03/16/09 09:47 AM (15 years, 16 days ago)

IT seems like there have been lots of "Oh WOW, DMT" posts lately.  I guess it's about time for me to hop on.  I think I am going to try aya first though, maybe on the next full moon.

--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#9980934 - 03/16/09 09:48 AM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

The thing is, that voice is really your own voice.  There is nothing objective here that is talking to you even though you think there is.

That's why I said say "fuck you, my brain is god" and control your own visions/visuals.  Then agian, all these trips on these drugs can't really be controled in the first place, so there's not much you can do to control it.

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9982347 - 03/16/09 02:51 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Try DMT and then analyze it. It's is an entity in itself, brought out of our own conscious maybe even because it brings us to another plane of existence, of reality.

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

The thing is, that voice is really your own voice.  There is nothing objective here that is talking to you even though you think there is.

That's why I said say "fuck you, my brain is god" and control your own visions/visuals.  Then agian, all these trips on these drugs can't really be controled in the first place, so there's not much you can do to control it.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale