Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: anyone420]
    #9980564 - 03/16/09 07:35 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

I get a bit introverted when i'm really high. I just zone out and start thinking about a bunch of things. Depends on the weed though. Sometimes i can follow a conversation if its something interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: jvm]
    #9980582 - 03/16/09 07:43 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

introversion is something like obesity.

it takes work, planning, and dedication, but you can change it.  You have to work on your social skills in order to overcome your introversion.  It doesn't just happen on its own.

i don't think introversion is necessarily a bad thing, but if you wanna be more social, you have to work for it.  and its difficult.

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9980641 - 03/16/09 08:15 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

I miss it because it's a fucking GREAT networking tool. Especially in college.

--------------------
!

Offlinefeifen

#9980827 - 03/16/09 09:15 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Tea said:
Guys, im kinda Jealous that all these people love pot! Pot used to be so magical, it was an amazing drug that had so little negative aspects. Now all I do is get overly paranoid and anxious.

I miss the good old days, when I was down to blaze a pound and was in trippy ecstasy every time I smoked

If you ever decide to smoke again, don't take huge hits. Take half a hit and go slow. Normally after a long break the anxiety from smoking too much is gone. Worked for me, same thing happened to me, but I gradually just got back into to it and now I'm fine. :thumbup:

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #9980834 - 03/16/09 09:17 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

weed is treating me differently since my last little experience with MDMA.  each time I smoke it feels like i'm coming off of a VERY strong and visual acid trip.  i hope once the massive mdma hangover passes i get my little buddy back :frown: idk what i'm do without bud if she stays all strange

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #9980937 - 03/16/09 09:49 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
the magic is still there, you have to find it.

Spot on. I had exactly the same shit your describing for ages with weed. I'd smoke a tiny bowl and sit there a paranoid mess wishing I was sober, full on tripping to the degree that it was often overwhelming and I simply had to move or get out of wherever I was.

Then I ate lots of acid and sort of got over myself, or at least realised that I am myself (seems kind of obvious now :smirk:) and now I can smoke like I used to. I still get a little bit uneasy when I'm first coming up off the high, depending on the setting, but then I tell myself its all me and that I'm doing this cause I want to and then I can handle pretty much anything.

Seriously, you just need to do some thinking about who you are, what you do, what you really want etc. Figure yourself out a bit. Cannabis makes you uncomfortable because there is something you (subconsciously) realize that is not right about yourself.

The mantra 'I am me' or simply 'I am' has 'saved' my ass many times when I've been entangled in a pile of cosmic shit.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that this uncomfortableness is all to do with your perception of yourself :yesnod:.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: Cepheus]
    #9981105 - 03/16/09 10:49 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

I still love ganja and smoke almost every day, but the paranoia is too much, like someone said- smoking alone gets rid of paranoia for the session, but I find the effects can linger for a bit, and when I smoke nightly it adds up over time.

For anyone that's tried this- can taking a few weeks off and then getting back into it make the highs have less paranoia effects and more euphoria, or can it be even the opposite? 

Weed makes me trip a lot too, that's also why I can't keep on smoking constantly- it's a pretty crazy drug these days- ever since my lsd and mushroom experiences over the year

I sometimes see walls breathing when I'm really high

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: skatealex2]
    #9981128 - 03/16/09 10:53 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

it can do either or.  my bet is though, now that you get paranoid and anxious smoking, without it of course it will get better.  then when you get ready to smoke again, you'll get super high, and then get paranoid just because i'm wondering if and when you'll get paranoid.  that's how it works with me anyway.  the only way i can totally conquer paranoia and anxiousness is to become a total pothead.  moderate smoking doesn't work well for me.

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: Cepheus]
    #9981238 - 03/16/09 11:20 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Cepheus said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
the magic is still there, you have to find it.

Spot on. I had exactly the same shit your describing for ages with weed. I'd smoke a tiny bowl and sit there a paranoid mess wishing I was sober, full on tripping to the degree that it was often overwhelming and I simply had to move or get out of wherever I was.

Then I ate lots of acid and sort of got over myself, or at least realised that I am myself (seems kind of obvious now :smirk:) and now I can smoke like I used to. I still get a little bit uneasy when I'm first coming up off the high, depending on the setting, but then I tell myself its all me and that I'm doing this cause I want to and then I can handle pretty much anything.

Seriously, you just need to do some thinking about who you are, what you do, what you really want etc. Figure yourself out a bit. Cannabis makes you uncomfortable because there is something you (subconsciously) realize that is not right about yourself.

The mantra 'I am me' or simply 'I am' has 'saved' my ass many times when I've been entangled in a pile of cosmic shit.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that this uncomfortableness is all to do with your perception of yourself :yesnod:.

this is probably the best advice i've seen in this thread. this kind of thing helped one of my friends a long time ago and he totally changed himself in good ways. i never really thought about this being the case with me, but it makes total sense. it will be a good thing to meditate on in my trip coming up next week :thumbup: :lsd:

OfflineFortunando
Space Rasta
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jolly Roger Flag
Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: anyone420]
    #9981464 - 03/16/09 12:04 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

I understand how you feel. I only do it as a guide to figure out what I need to get done in my life now.

--------------------

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #9981505 - 03/16/09 12:31 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Tea said:
Guys, im kinda Jealous that all these people love pot! Pot used to be so magical, it was an amazing drug that had so little negative aspects. Now all I do is get overly paranoid and anxious.

I miss the good old days, when I was down to blaze a pound and was in trippy ecstasy every time I smoked

The only way I can get high and enjoy it now is if I smoke bongs on the comedown off xtc.  It's like the old days but better.

OfflineBurnintreez321
Worthless lazy stoner
Male

Loc: Illinois
Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #9981579 - 03/16/09 12:48 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

PolkAudio2 said:
I have been smoking for over 20 years every day all day!

Shut up your not even 20 years old you underaged nOOb

--------------------
If you dont smoke weed then you are a faggot for real not joking.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: zSDMF]
    #9981763 - 03/16/09 01:23 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
it can do either or.  my bet is though, now that you get paranoid and anxious smoking, without it of course it will get better.  then when you get ready to smoke again, you'll get super high, and then get paranoid just because i'm wondering if and when you'll get paranoid.  that's how it works with me anyway.  the only way i can totally conquer paranoia and anxiousness is to become a total pothead.  moderate smoking doesn't work well for me.

I hear that. When I blaze bong hits through out the day, my paranoia is eliminated because of how stoned it makes me. I wish I could afford to smoke all day

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: Burnintreez321]
    #9981822 - 03/16/09 01:33 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Burnintreez321 said:
Quote:

PolkAudio2 said:
I have been smoking for over 20 years every day all day!

Shut up your not even 20 years old you underaged nOOb

There you go ...lash out at everyone in a ball of hate and fury.....show your true colors.......

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Offlinemycoolhamm
Stranger

Re: Jealous of pot smokers [Re: unretarded]
    #9981881 - 03/16/09 01:43 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

i think not enjoying pot has nothing to do with pot but more to do with your mental/emotional status.  i simply cant smoke pot anymore.
im usually a nervous type with lots of stess. i think if i could get over that i could smoke pot again.  i do fine with shrooms tho.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals