Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: anyone420]
    #9982095 - 03/16/09 02:17 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

yeah. they call a dime a sack around my way too. its all just 3.5 grams fellas. Course i live in the dumass south where everybody wants to be a gorilla zoe rap song thinking they can "eyeball purp" what the fuck is purp anyway? why cant they just say chronic mids or swag? And IMO weed always weight different so how the fuck can you eyeball it unless its swag and it really doesnt matter if you went over or under?

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: anyone420]
    #9982125 - 03/16/09 02:21 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

The english language has been soo fuked ,that I cant hold a straight face in public anymore......:rofl2:
  Its like they crawled right out of a bad rap video............:rofl2:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9982130 - 03/16/09 02:21 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
yeah. they call a dime a sack around my way too. its all just 3.5 grams fellas. Course i live in the dumass south where everybody wants to be a gorilla zoe rap song thinking they can "eyeball purp" what the fuck is purp anyway? why cant they just say chronic mids or swag? And IMO weed always weight different so how the fuck can you eyeball it unless its swag and it really doesnt matter if you went over or under?

I was with a black guy one time, before i tell this story no joke either im not lying.  he got an ounce from his guy of purp, dro, crip, flame, kb, whatever you want to call it

he looks at him says "its 28 even same price right"

'yeszir,' was all duke replied with as he counted his 325$.  in 5 minutes my friend had 28 even piles he finally sighed was like "okay there is my 640$ pile of bud, i dont need a scale for work i can eyeball purp."  now this was a few years ago before I ever heard the song maybe like 2004 or so.  I scaled a few out just for fun they all weighed .9-1. on my regular digi scale none ever registered 1.1

maybe your dope boy is this skilled huh :wink:

Edited by zSDMF (03/16/09 02:23 PM)

OfflinePurple_spore
Compulsively Skeptical OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: nor cal Flag
Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9982165 - 03/16/09 02:28 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
what the fuck is purp anyway?

"purp" Is purple weed. It's eather been grown in a cold environment or it's genetically manipulated to exhibit purple characteristics.

Black people LOVE purple weed, I don't know why. Here it's also called grapes, and rolled with a grape swisher. I feel like a biologist documenting african american behaviour or something. hahaha

--------------------
Safety first children :thumbup:

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: zSDMF]
    #9982167 - 03/16/09 02:28 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

damn you are right
no one is as skilled at fukking up the english language as you^^^

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: Purple_spore]
    #9982196 - 03/16/09 02:32 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Purple_spore said:
Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
what the fuck is purp anyway?

"purp" Is purple weed. It's eather been grown in a cold environment or it's genetically manipulated to exhibit purple characteristics.

Black people LOVE purple weed, I don't know why. Here it's also called grapes, and rolled with a grape swisher. I feel like a biologist documenting african american behaviour or something. hahaha

believe it or not the reason why black people love purp so much is because of the white man's engrained love of good marijuana.  it has little to do with the actual black people lol :strokebeard:

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #9982197 - 03/16/09 02:32 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:
grammar supremacist ... really...?

No, not a grammar supremacist. I really don't give a shit what words you use in general, but when where dealing with a measurement, does it really make any sense to sit around thinking up the most random abstract description possible just so that you ensure I have no fucking clue what youre talking about.

Tell ya what, next time someone asks you for directions to your house, just tell them "oh, its about half the ways on one side of the road".

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9982207 - 03/16/09 02:33 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

hahahahaha

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

#9982288 - 03/16/09 02:44 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

No you must understand. Purp is a general name for weed down here now. I dont care if the shit is yellow or brown, to them it's purp. And to let some ghetto mathmetician sit there and tell you he can eyeball nugs and your sitting there with your measly 100 bux hoping to get a "real" quarter, well odds are your gonna get fucked before he does. By "eyeballing purp" he means, i will short you to be on the safe side so I dont loose any money. Break out a scale around these guys and they act like you invented the wheel or something. I have started calling these guys "purpatrators"

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #9982315 - 03/16/09 02:47 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

:monopoly:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

#9982392 - 03/16/09 02:57 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
No you must understand. Purp is a general name for weed down here now. I dont care if the shit is yellow or brown, to them it's purp. And to let some ghetto mathmetician sit there and tell you he can eyeball nugs and your sitting there with your measly 100 bux hoping to get a "real" quarter, well odds are your gonna get fucked before he does. By "eyeballing purp" he means, i will short you to be on the safe side so I dont loose any money. Break out a scale around these guys and they act like you invented the wheel or something. I have started calling these guys "purpatrators"

lol well i never had many ghetto drug connects that were just ghetto drug connects.  i grew up with all my black dope boy friends, they are friends before they are drug dealers.  they wouldn't fuck me but i know how they work.  the black people around here def don't have a lung for quality pot, if it displays any purple features (even a purple sharpee :lol:) it's automatically worth 20$ a gram minuimum.

& also calling a black guy who primarily sells bags (and not bagged weight) is not a go to guy for weight.  IE, if you call a guy and tell him you have 20$ and he gives you two bags, do not say you have 40$ and are looking for a quarter.  all the guy is going to do is bust out four dimebags and MAYBE a nick (if you are lucky) into a sandwich bag and sell it as a quarter ounce lol.  some ghetto tips of the trade from your local white boy

Edited by zSDMF (03/16/09 02:59 PM)

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

#9982476 - 03/16/09 03:09 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

dood why would you fuck w/anyone that didnt have a scale

--------------------
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: Helpme1]
    #9982515 - 03/16/09 03:13 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Because the black folks normally got high quality weed sometimes and they just dont know what they have. Its typical around here. I have gotten an ounce of nugs for 100 bucks before. But if they do know what they got they tend to eyeball the light fluffy shit and thats where it gets into the bullshit. But understand these people take high offense to busting out a scale. I mean I weight mine afterwords in the comfort of my own home and decide weather to go back or not. But as for questioning their "awesome ability to eyeball purp" good fucking luck. Liable to get jacked or get your wig split acting like high class white boy.

--------------------

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

#9982625 - 03/16/09 03:26 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
dood why would you fuck w/anyone that didnt have a scale

why not?  i only remember being fucked real bad in the hood a few times, each time i'd just call my guy back he'd be like no problem swing through.  "the bag was off two grams.."
"really my bad brah here's three bags."

ghetto plugs are awesome if you don't come across as a totally fuckable white boy.

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

#9982692 - 03/16/09 03:35 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

right on thats what im sayin. dont come off like people can get over on you real easy and you are good.

--------------------

OfflinePurple_spore
Compulsively Skeptical OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: nor cal Flag
    #9983057 - 03/16/09 04:22 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
I have started calling these guys "purpatrators"

:rofl: :rofl2: Funniest thing I've heard all day!

--------------------
Safety first children :thumbup:

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Re: I got a free pipe, free grinder and a half sack for 15$ today [Re: Purple_spore]
    #9987625 - 03/17/09 09:49 AM (15 years, 15 days ago)

I'm assuming that ghetto dealing is different than small scale "hook-up" type deals....

around here if they don't have a scale, that means they DO have a scale, and are trying to short you. I don't buy weed unless I see it weighed in front of me, or I trust the source. That is just the way things are, I simply don't have *good* hookups. Which kind of sucks, i've always been going from person to person, shwagg to dank, it seems like no reputable dealer will deal for more than maybe 6 months. So the best thing you can do is be smart, only buy if it weighs out, and examine the bag before handing over the money. No one wants to buy a short sack filled with shwaggy buds!

--------------------

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

#9987680 - 03/17/09 10:05 AM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
I'm assuming that ghetto dealing is different than small scale "hook-up" type deals....

around here if they don't have a scale, that means they DO have a scale, and are trying to short you. I don't buy weed unless I see it weighed in front of me, or I trust the source. That is just the way things are, I simply don't have *good* hookups. Which kind of sucks, i've always been going from person to person, shwagg to dank, it seems like no reputable dealer will deal for more than maybe 6 months. So the best thing you can do is be smart, only buy if it weighs out, and examine the bag before handing over the money. No one wants to buy a short sack filled with shwaggy buds!

my fattest hookups and biggest ripoffs have been from ghetto plugs.  you win and lose dealing in the hood

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds