Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Drying a spent cake active for consumption?
    #9977261 - 03/15/09 04:44 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Got a few cakes that have put off 3 solid flushes and still threw off at least 30 g for a 4th.  I am proud of them and they have done their job and I am going to lay them to rest but a question popped into my head and was curios if anyone had experience with this.  Rather than throw them out, if I slice the cakes it "rice cake" size patties and throw them in the dehydrator, would they be active?

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
Re: Drying a spent cake active for consumption? [Re: PreyToGod]
    #9977330 - 03/15/09 04:55 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

you could dry you're spent casings out and extract whatever remaining psilocybin by using the grain alcohol extraction method used on normal mushrooms you just substitute dried crushed casings in place of shrooms and follow the TEK it's on this site for extracting from shroomz but it works for mycelium also....it's worth it if you're ABC store sells everclear....e

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Drying a spent cake active for consumption? [Re: electrics]
    #9977344 - 03/15/09 04:56 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Did think about an alcohol extraction!  Great idea, thanks.  5 shrooms

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

OfflineCascadian
Feel like a Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cascadia
Re: Drying a spent cake active for consumption? [Re: PreyToGod]
    #9977554 - 03/15/09 05:47 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

You dont want to eat vermiculite

Dont eat a cake - and if you do an extraction make sure you dont get any shimmery stuff.

OfflineFryer Mike
Lost in the fourth dimension.

Re: Drying a spent cake active for consumption? [Re: Cascadian]
    #9978024 - 03/15/09 07:20 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Yeah vermiculite will not be good for you.

In fact, it says right on any of the bags or containers that it comes in that it should be kept out of contact of eyes and mouth... AND to wash hands thoroughly after handling.

So yeah, no.

--------------------
DON'T READ THIS!

Any information/ pictures/ text that implies I grow or use illegal substances is false and/ or for entertainment purposes. Nothing I say or submit to this forum or to any other should be taken literally.

I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

Fryer Mike

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract