Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Loc: Dead luck hubris
My grandparents heard me talk about shrooms in my sleep
    #9961716 - 03/12/09 10:22 PM (15 years, 19 days ago)

My grandparents are old and feeble and since I got laid off I go over there and lend a hand.
I got done helping my grandfather run errands and came back and watched CNN and talked about politics for a little while and kinda dozed off on the recliner....

I remember vaguely having this dream of this huge team of people draining out the water in an Olympic sized swimming pool, sterilizing the walls and the floor of the pool and tossing heaps of pasteurized straw and grain spawn into the entire pool then covering it up to let it colonize, then the mushrooms growing out of the pool were like 12ft tall... like some honey I shrunk the kids shit dawg.

But anyway, Apparently I was talking about Mushrooms in my sleep...  I woke up and my grand mother (who would never dream of me doing, and probably doesn't even know what magic mushrooms are) was chuckling a little bit and I smiled and said "What?"

And she said 'Do you like mushrooms?' and laughed.  Freaked me the fuck out... but she was talking about grocery store mushrooms of course....which made her talk about my tomatoes I grow and then gave me 4 potatoes that were sprouting and told me to add them to my garden this spring. 

I dunno, she wouldn't tell me what I said in my sleep, which makes me feel Weird.

--------------------

Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: My grandparents heard me talk about shrooms in my sleep [Re: mozartvicious]
    #9961728 - 03/12/09 10:24 PM (15 years, 19 days ago)

lol you were probably expressing some pretty strong emotions considering she thought you were talking about normal mushrooms. Emotions like love, awe, adoration and even sexual attraction.

Offlinetpihkal
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
    #9961735 - 03/12/09 10:26 PM (15 years, 19 days ago)

:sherlock: hmm...perhaps she's interested in your next grow op, you should offer her some :grin:

--------------------

Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Loc: Dead luck hubris
Re: My grandparents heard me talk about shrooms in my sleep [Re: DimensionX]
    #9961741 - 03/12/09 10:27 PM (15 years, 19 days ago)

haha, yeah, I'm glad I didn't have some kind of sex dream and rock a boner and start saying shit like "how hot is your pussy bitch" in my sleep.

I really hate the fact I talk in my sleep... sometimes I have full conversations that I am not even aware that I'm having (But I never have sleep walked... that I know of)

--------------------

Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #9962179 - 03/12/09 11:36 PM (15 years, 19 days ago)

I don't talk in my sleep.

Come to think of it, I don't talk in my dreams.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale