Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjneutron
ummmm...idunnnnoooo

Loc: OHIO
Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: djneutron]
    #995046 - 10/26/02 04:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This is from their website on the pre-innoculated page..

Psilocybe mycelium is completely legal, but only until it begins to form hyphal knots or pin-heads. At which time the mycelium begins producing a highly illegal drug (in the USA and some other countries) named psilocybin or psilocin. This occurs after about 1 week or more that the jars are 100% colonized and are exposed to light. All colonized jars that we ship out do not contain ANY of the active drug psilocybin or psilocin, therefore we can legally sell these and distribute them. However, we cannot stress enough how important it is to ONLY use these jars for scientific research purposes ONLY. Please DO NOT break any laws with our products, we DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS. Consult your local laws.

Act responsibly and enjoy this new feature.

PARTLY COLONIZED JARS CAN TAKE UP TO A WEEK AND A HALF MORE TO SHIP, WHICH COVERS THE COLONIZATION TIMES

--------------------
www.sporesrus.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Loc: the land of excess
Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: PurpleSpore]
    #995050 - 10/26/02 04:27 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Turn your computer off, we invented it. As a matter of fact disconnect your electricity, we invented that too! Don't drive a car, an American invented it. Watch what you eat, last time I checked we create about 85% of the worlds food. And the next time your piss ant country gets in trouble, don't call us to bail you out eh?

You are probably European, but if not, it doesn't matter. Fact is most people who hate Americans have never even been here. The truth is that most who feel like you are just jealous that they aren't American (or Canadian for that matter).

There, I created something, it's called a repsonse, asshole.

once again, typical american attitude... always gotta resort to the "my country is tougher than your country" line....
who is this "we"? "WE" didnt invent the car "WE" didnt invent electricity... you or i had NOTHING to do with that at all.. neither did the country, that was done by independant people, not a whole country, and definatly not you...
as for the food and electricity production, sure we produce MASS AMOUNTS, so much that we have tons of surplus... but at what cost? why do we need to produce so much, if so much gets wasted? and think of all the land and countrys we are rapeing and pillageing for their reasources.... im not proud of that at all...

and for your information i AM AMERICAN

[hyp]

OfflineXiC_clone
Calls Shots 'Round Here
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth 25XX
Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: hyper_dermic]
    #995115 - 10/26/02 05:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

My independant panda grows cyans =) Go him!

>>>You are wrong. So are they. Just wait. Some parent will find their 14 Y/O kids growing one of those kits & shit will happen. Just watch.<<<

I agree.

Kits suck, my friend got one. Spent $175. And when it didnt work he got disscouraged. I took the spores he got and took a look @ em. It was just rust in sayline. IE - Kits suck balls. Go ahead toss your $$$ away, B incompitent and dont listen to the ppl who know.

-XiC

--------------------
Don't soak your WBS dummy! There's an =>easy<= way.
For Your Health!

OfflineApexx
Stranger
    #995154 - 10/26/02 05:29 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Kits only suck depending on who the company is. Your friend should have done a bit more researching on the company before spending an ungodly 175 on a bogus it.

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: Apexx]
    #995213 - 10/26/02 05:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, everyone here is gonna say kits suck, cuz we all grow mushrooms for ourselves, we take JOY and PRIDE in the fact that we go out of our ways to give our mushrooms the very best we can....
its a wonderful hobby...

its not for the drugs, its for the love of bringing life to these amazing creatures....
cultivateing life is a wonderful gift....
take the extra time, spend the extra money, and get yourself a decent setup, learn what the mushroom wants and needs, develop a bond...
then see how amazing your expirences with the mushroom can be.....

[hyp]

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: djneutron]
    #995317 - 10/26/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Again, IMHO ~~ You are wrong. P.C.

Psilocybin mushrooms themselves are not specifically named in the U.S. federal scheduling system, however their two primary active chemicals Psilocybin and Psilocin are both DEA schedule 1.

Because these two substances are specifically named as illegal to possess, fresh or dried psilocybin mushrooms are also illegal to possess. Because spores contain no psilocybin or psilocin, they are legal to sell and possess in all states except California & Georgia. But in most states, it is illegal to cultivate or propogate spores into mycelium since mycelium generally contains both psilocybin and psilocin.

Thus, it would enable a D.A to prosecute under the purvue of both federal and/or state laws, if he were so inclined.

6T  :tongue:

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Edited by SixTango (10/26/02 06:56 PM)

OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
    #995766 - 10/26/02 10:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

if you just want to trip/dont have the patience or willpower to learn something new then i really dont think you deserve to eat mushrooms....

Did you build your house? Your car? Your computer? Did you make your clothing? Probably not, so you don't deserve to live in it, drive it, use it, or fucking wear it.

I personaly enjoy cultivating and recommend it to everyone, but if they'd rather "be lazy" and buy a kit, right on it's their life. Chill out man.

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: Sick_Of_It_All]
    #995836 - 10/26/02 11:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I built MY HOUSE & payed for it. I also payed for everything else that I own.

You telling peaple, they don't deserve to own & enjoy what their hard earned dollars bought.

Each & every person has the right to do, as they wish -- with their $$$$ & time.

Kits ................ fine.

Growing your own........from scratch...... fine.

Who needs to "chill out"?

The whole world.

Smile, share, be kind & generious. It will make Earth a better place.

After all, Earth is our home. That is the one thing in common, we all have.

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: Sick_Of_It_All]
    #995879 - 10/26/02 11:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Did you build your house? Your car? Your computer? Did you make your clothing? Probably not, so you don't deserve to live in it, drive it, use it, or fucking wear it 

Did i build MY house? no, did i ever build a house? YES, did i build MY car, no. can i fix things when they go wrong wiht it, YES, did i build my computer? YES. do i make my own clothes, Yes but not all of them :frown:.....

i dont expect everyone to shut off the power to their house and start makeing everything out of wood... but the state our country is in saddens me...
the new religon is consumerism, and we are paying dearly for it....
our youth is being poisoned, and so are we... spending our hard earned money on shit we dont need... im guilty of it myself.... but im aware of it.... i just wish more people were.... dont get me wrong there are TONS of amazing people out there who like to learn and share skills as much as i do.... but not in  mainstream culture....
ask any forginer what their view of american culture is, then spend some time in their country... you will see that more often than not, the stereotype is right...
i love this country, but its got so many glareing faults.... which is ok, every country does.. but the sad thing is, americans are too stupid and proud to even reckoginize their faults...

bah, end rant.

[hyp] 

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#996170 - 10/27/02 02:11 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

you are obviously a very smart guy hyperdermic  :wink:

Offlinebigslick
science fictionwriter

Loc: just behind you
Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: Apexx]
    #996418 - 10/27/02 08:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Reasons not to buy one

#1 customs may confiscate it

#2 the dea or some other entity may allow you to receive said grow kit wait a couple of weeks then get a search warrant and test the shrooms you have growing. Just to make an example out of you. I think the chances of this are slim

I bought a grow kit in the early 80's from florida it contained live mycelium it grew shrooms but nowadays no one in the us sales grow kits with mycelium already in it reason: "cause they are afraid"

If you go to www.fanaticus.com you can read how the f.b.i. grew mushrooms using the pf-tek. I beleive they tested some of the cakes and found some psilocybin in the cakes before shroom production.

--------------------

Everything I write is a total work of fiction

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: zeta]
    #996438 - 10/27/02 08:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nah, im just awake....

Smart, dumb, fat, skinny, woman, man, rich, poor... these are the cards we are dealt..... how you play them is whats important.... anything is possible...

[hyp]

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: PurpleSpore]
    #996462 - 10/27/02 09:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinecheifdog24
enthusiast

Re: Grow kits from Netherlands, Legal or not? [Re: ]
    #997006 - 10/27/02 02:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"I mean, go to LA and ask about something that, say, only they would have. Theyll laugh their asses off at you." What does this statement mean? As for Americans being lazy, sure but why shouldn't they be if they can get away with it. About Americans not having culture, well considering this country is made up primarily of immigrants (whether it be from colonial times or recently), you can blame the countries that they came from. I disagree with the government on many things, think that Bush is a complete fool, and yes I think that our country does have an "I'm better than the everyone else attitude", but this county also does many great things around the world. Hey remember WWII, if it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking german right now, and if you are Jewish, gay, or anything other than Arian, you'd probably be dead. So have fun with that one.

Edited by cheifdog24 (10/27/02 02:01 PM)

OfflineDarkTranquility
journeyman

#997010 - 10/27/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I've read about the FBI research, but they showed absolutely no psilocin or psilocybin in any of their cakes until after several days of them being completely colonized and the beginings of hyphal knots. So even 3/4 way colonized would be safe.

--------------------
"Every picture hods a tale.
Every shade tells of a thousand words.
The artistry of living chaos is
pictured in the poets tears.
The final concept
Is all but a thought away. "

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

#997115 - 10/27/02 02:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I as a proud American am insulted by your anti-American stance.

You say America has never been ravaged by war: We gained our independence from Great Briton by having a war on our soil. We forged our country into its size by war on our soil with Spain, France, Mexico. We fought amongst ourselves in the American Civil war. All on our soil, house to house, street by street, city by city..

Overseas we fought WW 1, WW 2, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, the Gulf War, the Bosnia conflict, the Afghan conflict. Not to mention, the Cold War with the USSR.

If it were not for America, most of Europe would now be under goose stepping Nazi control, most of Asia under samurai sword swinging Japanese control, most of South America under control of tyrants & dictators. If it was not for our Cold War against the USSR. Germany would not now be united. Soviets would be threatening Europe. Ever heard of the American "Marshal plan"? It was America that rebuilt much of Europes infrastructure & all of Japans after WW 2, under it, paid for by Americans.

You say : America has "no culture, extremely ignorant and pretentious; a simple product of extreme isolation; weak in almost every respect"

"no culture"; American culture is pervasive world wide.

"extremely ignorant and pretentious"; Look to the Space shuttle, the Hubble telescope, the American Peace Corps. Then say we are that.

"a simple product of extreme isolation"; If we were an isolationist country? Europe would be under a Nazi thumb, Asia under a Japanese thumb, Near & Far East oil producing countries under the thumb of Iraq.

"weak in almost every respect";

My grandfather fought in WW1, my father in WW2, my uncles in Korea, myself in Vietnam, my sons in Gulf War, Bosnia & Afghan conflicts.

Speak for yourself. My handle here is SixTango. That was my combat aircraft call sign. I was pilot, shot down, captured & escaped, to fight on.

Proud to be American. Love it or leave it.

Six Tango

--------------------

Edited by SixTango (10/27/02 03:05 PM)

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: SixTango]
    #997325 - 10/27/02 04:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

#997433 - 10/27/02 05:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Love it, defend it or leave it. You are living in America ( I know because I sent you a free print, when you asked for one). You enjoy all the freedom & benifits America has to offer, then talk Anti/American shit about our country. Shame on you.

--------------------

Invisibledigitalshaolin
Irish guy

Loc: hot, dry close to mexico
    #997453 - 10/27/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What really is the point in being anti American? If you don't like our way of life no one says you gotta be a sheep and follow it. personally I love my country and yes I have been to others and no I didn't see anything wrong with them, but I love the rights I have and while we are far from perfect but  things are far from bad here. The think I want to know is what this has to do with mushroom growing. Why is someone so scornful that they need to bring being American into something like buying a grow kit?? "go do the PF tek" well the PF tek WAS the lazy way a few years ago when they were putting their articles in the back of high times so people that didn't have a full lab could grow shrooms. Now I personally like growing from close to scratch but methods are going to progress and things will be done different by different people. Now saying someone dose not have the right to eat mushrooms because they didn't put effort into growing them.... hum. Let me ask this who here grew mushrooms before they ever took them ??? and I am far from religious but I love the one particular line "let he that is without sin cast the first stone" not quite the same thing but falls into the whole what right do you have to say that your way is the right way for everyone? I think that's what dude was talking about when he asked did you make your own car, build your own house, and make your own cloths. Anyhow this is just my opinion I could be wrong. But their is a long going thread for anti American over in the Political discussion forum if you would like to blow off some steam.   

P.S sorry about the brick I am writing from work :smile:

Edited by digitalshaolin (10/27/02 05:35 PM)

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: SixTango]
    #997535 - 10/27/02 06:04 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds