Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

2c-b Cross-Tolerance From Stimulants (Source Included)
    #9958376 - 03/12/09 01:26 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

So I have been up all night on adderall doing schoolwork and I am finally done with my shit:yesnod:. But of course now I am coming down. Throughout the night from 7PM yesterday until about 1PM today I took 60mgs of Vyvanse and 60mgs of Adderall. So I am sure my amphetamine/stimulant tolerance is high right now.

"Current research into how 2C-B functions within the human body, conducted on rats and oocytes of xenopus laevis as well as mammals of various species and via cloning of human 5-HT receptors in cell cultures or in animal subjects that shows that 2C-B activates human 5-HT receptors. Research was conducted with 2C-I, 2C-B, 2C-D and 2C-H, all variants of the same chemical base phenethylamine, therefore react similarly with the central nervous system. However 2C-B as an agonist for 5-HT2A is thirty times less than that of 2C-I. Moreover, the agonization of the receptors was completely reversible in a short amount of time. [6] There is a significant retention of the drug in the brain and lungs after usage. 2C-B and similar phenethylamines are selective in their stimulation of 5-HT2 receptors, focusing mostly on 5-HT2A, so it may also agonize other receptors in the central nervous system. 2C-B after metabolized by the liver via deamination and demethylation produces several metabolites: BDMPAA, B-2 HMPAA, BDMBA, BDMPE, B-2-HMPE and BDMP."
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2C-B

I finally came upon some 2c-b last night and I was planning on tripping today with a buddy. But after thinking about the possibility of cross-tolerance I did a quick search on 2c-b. This quote is kinda leading me to believe I shouldn't consume today.

Anyone got any advice or wisdom they want to share?

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Re: 2c-b Cross-Tolerance From Stimulants (Source Included) [Re: Rainman420]
    #9958911 - 03/12/09 03:14 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

Bump. Think I might just take two and see how it goes. Might as well make it an experiment while I'm at it. I'll probably get around to a write up at some point, maybe I'll just write while effects are taking place.

I feel mentally sharp today even though I'm a little drowsy. Just turned in a extra credit paper in astronomy on Supernovae and our Universe.

Hmm.. Maybe I will take some 2c-b and trip out on astronomy today. Nothing better than learning while tripping.:cool:

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale