Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleibusturcherry
Psycho
 User Gallery

Strange comedown....or was it?
    #9952045 - 03/11/09 02:31 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Last night i had eaten a half an 1/8 of my own homegrown cubes. lasted about 5 hrs and then i started to come down. distortions came back to normal, only very slight wavy patterns still existed on my ceiling.

i took this time as im coming down to remove a cake i had been dunking for 24hrs, rolled in verm and places in my FC. so 30min went by and hallucinations ceased to be. and as i went into the bathroom to fill up my sprayer to spray onto my dry verm it hit me.

ive shroomed many times b4 but never experiences something strange like this. remember, my trip had basically been done for the past 45min so this was very abrupt.

as im standing in the bathroom i suddenly became dizzy and dropped my sprayer since my hands could no longer grasp it. i stumbled back into my room in a daze and suddenly the whole room turned a bright red.

i slumped onto my bed while every single noise disappeared from my hearing. the dripping noise from my fish tank was no longer there and was all replaced my a sharp loud ringing noise in my head as my feet started to burn and freeze all at once. i remembered thinking, "am i dying? do i deserve to be in hell?"  i could hardly move and heard countless murmering in my head and soon it all went away.

i came back to normal and could hear my fish tank once again. i just sat there in confusion as to wat happend since i never experiences something like this b4. usually when i come down it just goes away and i go on with my day, but this was different.

i pushed away thoughts like perhaps my shrooms were bad cuz wats the point of having those thoughts and ruining a trip, but i started to think what if? or perhaps a sign from God telling me that if i continue to do the things i do, hell is where im gonna be going.

either way that experience left me for the next 3 hrs what i should do with my life. since this life is just a game and the real life is the life afterwards, but at the same time we have to fit in todays own sinful society to "fit in" and have friends. but is "fitting in" really worth it if this life will vanish in just a blink of an eye and all these so-called friend u try so hard to impress wont even matter in the life after...

all in all, what does everybody think? anyone have a similar experience? any conclusions to wat may have caused it?

i mean i know i was on shrooms so that is a pretty logical answer, but still, it was fuckin unexpected...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: ibusturcherry]
    #9952060 - 03/11/09 02:33 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

How long ago had you eaten?

Were you possibly dehydrated?

On any other meds?

Sounds like you fainted...... Or almost did.

Invisibleibusturcherry
Psycho
 User Gallery

Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: Shad0w]
    #9952073 - 03/11/09 02:35 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

no didnt faint. wide awake for it all. no medications, perhaps dehydrated since i had a whole glass of water but only took about 2-3 sips b4 ingesting the shrooms. but dehydration, can that rele cause something like that? never heard of it but dont think i was that dehydrated. and this was the first time ive shroomed in perhaps the last 3 yrs

--------------------

Edited by ibusturcherry (03/11/09 02:37 PM)

OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
    #9952120 - 03/11/09 02:43 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Sounds very strange, indeed. Sounds almost like a headrush, but more intense. Did you stand up really abruptly at any point before you went to the sink? If not, I really don't know what to tell you. Your shrooms were probably okay, since you fully tripped before the incident with no problems. Did you eat/drink anything beforehand? If not, could you have been weak from hunger or dehydrated? Take any medications? These are all answers we need to know before we can help you out.

Oh, and try to avoid statements like this.

Quote:

ibusturcherry said:
since this life is just a game and the real life is the life afterwards

and

Quote:

ibusturcherry said:
and all these so-called friend u try so hard to impress wont even matter in the life after...

because you can never be sure of such things...

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

Invisibleibusturcherry
Psycho
 User Gallery

Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: LSDaytripper]
    #9952350 - 03/11/09 03:16 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

no didnt stand up that abruptly. just stood up from my bed, casually walked to get my sprayer and went in the bathroom to fill it up. oh yea, i forgot b4 that incident happend i was staring into my mirror at myself and my tongue was acting rele weird, it went deep into my throat and i could see the muslces off on the sides twisting it around almost completely. i know i ws never able to do that b4. and rght after that it seemd my eyes left my body and it was no longer me until i forced myself back into myself and then it happend as i stumbled back into my room.

stated earlier that i was not on any meds. i took the shrooms with rice, shrimp, kitchen, and beans. yes a whole meal. lol and dehydration...not sure cuz i drank water with my dinner. and prior to dinner i had eaten lunch at carls jr about 4-5 hrs beforehand.

--------------------

Offlineemsee
Boom Shankar
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
    #9952395 - 03/11/09 03:25 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Sounds like a blood vessel was exploded in your had. Thats can explains the dissiness and the red color.

Offlinebillyrubin
Strangler
 User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: emsee]
    #9953009 - 03/11/09 05:08 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Well, I'm no expert at all, but you were just after standing up after lying down and you went into bathroom. Bathrooms are usually pretty small and a bit stuffy, often with things like those heaters which turn on when you switch on the lights.
these two factors can make you a bit lightheaded. Add on top of that just having tripped on mushies... That I'm sure could all cumulatively cause a sudden weakness, and the fact that you were only just after tripping would account for red vision etc.

Is that reassuring and plausible, or am I over simplifying it?
Hope you feel okay now :smile2:

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: billyrubin]
    #9953152 - 03/11/09 05:32 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Some people experience seizures from tripping?

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: emsee]
    #9953457 - 03/11/09 06:19 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

emsee said:
Sounds like a blood vessel was exploded in your had. Thats can explains the dissiness and the red color.

Are you fuckin serious pal?

Offlinefeifen

Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: 12468]
    #9953596 - 03/11/09 06:38 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Don't listen to anything emse says, hes just a retarded 10 year old who claims to have done super Mescaline doses n the shits. Blood Vessels just don't "explode". You could of been tripping still and just had a bad moment? I have no idea. I would just forget about it unless it happens again.

Offlineemsee
Boom Shankar
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: 12468]
    #9956062 - 03/12/09 12:39 AM (15 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

12468 said:
Quote:

emsee said:

Are you fuckin serious pal?

haha no, I guess I shouldnt have joked that way :blush:
Its probably just a dehydration.

OfflineFecal Jesus
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #9956117 - 03/12/09 12:48 AM (15 years, 20 days ago)

strangest come down ever! How are you still sane brah!!!

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: Fecal Jesus]
    #9956136 - 03/12/09 12:55 AM (15 years, 20 days ago)

That sounds almost exactly like something that happened to me. I just figured that it was a head rush because when I sat back down I regained my vision and had more control over my body.

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

Invisibleibusturcherry
Psycho
 User Gallery

Re: Strange comedown....or was it? [Re: Jeffedelic]
    #9956261 - 03/12/09 01:27 AM (15 years, 20 days ago)

Im now thinking that it may have been a head rush but NEVER have i had a head rush like that before...but then again dont think i ever HAD a head rush :smirk:

here are the bad boys that i took that night. 15g freshh. but dried them for 2 days for a total weight of 1.5g

--------------------

Offlinejohnny_poke
Brownian movement

Loc: Europe
    #9956815 - 03/12/09 05:28 AM (15 years, 20 days ago)

FOREWORD: Was not expecting this to be such a long post. Writing it really brought back the memory so vividly.

I had a similar experience in Amsterdam a couple of years ago. Me and the missus took very small doses of mush in the morning and spent the day walking around the city (We were also stopping in the coffee shops all day long and smoking strong weed) enjoying all the colours and feeling like little kids, it was a really great day in fact. Later on as the effects started to wear off I decided it was time to re-dose, which I did. Now I couldn't really say how much time passed between the second dose and the incident, and I'm not even sure if the re-dose had anything to do with it but the following happened:
I suddenly wanted to leave the coffee shop we were in, I started feeling pretty vulnerable and out of my depth. I didn't let my girlfriend know how I was feeling as I didn't want her to worry at all. When we got outside I was just trying to relax and let it pass, but all the time acting as though there was no problem. Rather suddenly a tremendous roaring sound descended upon me and quickly overpowered all other auditory perception. If anyone knows anything about sound synthesis then I can tell you it was a wall of pure pink noise, all other sound was gone. Then, just as unexpectedly I perceived white light round my feet as we walked, and realised it was a spinning vortex which was slowly rising up to engulf me. The make-up of the light itself was exactly that of the static fuzz you see on a de-tuned TV. It was a tube of light, coming from the ground up. As I got further consumed by the tube of light I became pretty terrified and let my girlfriend know there was a problem, can't remember if I moaned or just lurched over onto her, but the point is that she was now aware of the prob. We managed to make it to the hotel door just in time for me to collapse on the stairs. As we entered the door one of the cleaner girls got a good look at me and realised straight away what was going on. She looked me square in the eye and told me to "wait her". Aah, what a beautiful girl she was too, she became an angel (Atheist here, wanting for a better term) in my mind. She promptly returned with a glass of very sugary water which I sipped. Felt better immediately. The cleaner then smiled and simply said "welcome to Amsterdam".

After that I was completely back to normal again. The girl had probably seen this kind of thing happen a lot with weed. Either her remedy truly worked, or it was simply her matter-of-fact attitude and the power of suggestion that brought me down so suddenly.

I suspect that, as well as having the widely known hallucinogenic effects, magic mushrooms interact with the body on many levels. Often times these secondary effects are not perceived, but given the right circumstances (food, drink, smoking weed, fatigue, blood sugar levels) they can manifest. That's just my thoughts on the topic though, not actual fact.

--------------------
[quote]But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage.[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies