Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
small grow
    #994814 - 10/26/02 03:55 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i was thinking i wanna grow but cause of my parents i cant... so i thought hmm one or two cakes with the pf tek should not be 2 hard to keep hiden...would 2 cakes give enough shrooms hoping i do it all right... and will the jars colonize still if the temp is at room temp seeing i wont be able to have any type of set up cause that might look a little odd to my parents... although for the fruiting i will need some type of simple set up that can like be in a closet or under my bed... i will take any ideas at all or a simple easy to hide set up

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: small grow [Re: shroomizzy]
    #994826 - 10/26/02 04:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

General consensus is don't grow in your parents house. But if you insist, 2 jars should be enough to trip... As long as the room temps aren't too extreme it should colonize in a reasonable amount of time.

You might also want to check out the "computer chamber" posted on the shroomery. Another guy has an "under the bed" one as well. Your best bet might to be an outdoor cultivation, though.

InvisibleFloydseamus
Fun Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Long Island
    #994831 - 10/26/02 04:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

What i did to keep it hidden when i first started is colonize the cakes (at room temp) when fully colonized, i would wrap the jars in aluminum foil up to the lip, and place a ziplock bag over the jar, so it would create a ghetto dome of sorts. I got a few good doses that way, but dont be hoping for much cuz that is really a janky way of going about things. If you do it that way, spray the inside of the bags before placing over the jars. Good luck, and dont get caught.

--------------------

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Loc: the land of excess
    #994844 - 10/26/02 04:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Please dont grow untill you have permission, or move out of your house... at least not indoors... if your still at your parents house and cant get permission, grow outdoors... if its winter, than wait... patience is a virtue... you have nothing but time it wont kill you to wait a few months, but if your parents catch you, they will kill you... and you may get the rest of us shut down....

[hyp]

InvisibleFloydseamus
Fun Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Long Island
Re: small grow [Re: Floydseamus]
    #994845 - 10/26/02 04:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
    #994970 - 10/26/02 05:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i too live at home with my parents. i have been busted twice, err 3 times i guess... 1 with growing shrooms, cops involved, came over took equipment, jars, books away, nothing happened, i was 17 or 18 at the time i think..ya 17 or 18 but i live in canada so they didnt really care. the other time was with dryed shrooms, and the 3rd time was with pot plants (growing in the venting ducts in my bedroom bonsai style lol)
anyhoo i grow shrooms in 2 litre coke bottles cut in half. i get 5-6g dry per bottle. i PF cake goes into 1 bottle on tin foil, and i put perlite in the bottom for humidity. we have a large ceiling with ledges around the front entrance with fake plants around it. i can put 14 bottles in the area and you cant see at all. the only draw back is that i have to get the ladder from the garage every time i go up there and pick them. do u have a pressure cooker??? those are vital to the PF tek. i ve heard you can use a large canning pot to sterilize them too.
my parents are anti-drug totally. i am a self sufficient person totally. i prefer to grow rather than buy it cause its too expensive plus who knows how many people it has been through, plus the quality. and theres never any shrooms where i live anyway, plus its fun to grow them. anyhoo thats my 2 cents

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation