Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineganjax
Stranger
Accutane?
    #985388 - 10/23/02 12:01 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone have any expeirence with Accutane? I'm going to start taking it next week and plan to trip while I'm in Amsterdam late December.
I'm going to talk to my doctor about possible effects of this, he'll probably say "no, don't do it" but I was wondering if any of you have tripped while on this medication?
Do shrooms effect your liver at all? That's a main factor in the medication, every month you have to take a blood test to make sure your liver and stuff is okay. If anyone has used this medication could you also tell me if you have drank on it? He said you can drink a little, but was also just curious about that as well.
Replies will be appreciated, thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
Re: Accutane? [Re: ganjax]
    #987186 - 10/23/02 04:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I got Absolutly Piss loaded drunk while on my 3rd or 4th month.. I am still alive
I did shrooms every once and awhile on it to.. they make it seem like its suicide to do things.. Just do it in moderation.. You cut and Bruise and Get hungover Alot easier... but thats about it.. and dont forget violent mood swings.. i wouldent suggest dosing when your deep into your Acutane cycle, cuz it Does Cause Depression.. and depression + tripping is almost NEVER fun

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

Offlineganjax
Stranger
Re: Accutane? [Re: Cryptic]
    #987251 - 10/23/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the reply but I've decided I'm going to wait untill January to take Accutane because I would rather have acne than not have fun in Amsterdam.  I was worrying so much about alcohol, shrooms, etc. that it just made sense to me to wait, I've lived with acne thus-far and been fine, so a couple months wont kill me.  Also I'm trying another method to stop my acne which seems to be working :smile:  I don't like the side-effects (especially vision-related ones because I have bad eyesight) of Accutane but all in all I guess the reason I'm waiting is because of alcohol and drugs, my mom sure was pissed, lol.  Oh well she got over it right fast (I told her last night I wasn't gonna take it) :smile: 

Offlinestraightbangin
Re: Accutane? [Re: ganjax]
    #994673 - 10/26/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i was on accutane, the shit takes forever to work, but when it does it rocks. you're on it for like 6 months and your skin is sensitive to sun and a lil on the red side, then for the 1st 6 months you're off it it starts getting better, for the next yr after that you're off it it gets WAY better. i dont know what the drug interaction is with shrooms, but i doubt anything really. its not like you're taking heart medication. good luck

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Re: Accutane? [Re: straightbangin]
    #994703 - 10/26/02 12:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I would be wary of any drug that requires me to have test my piss to see if my liver is okay every month.
Im dealing with that goddamn little acne problem too, but mostly cause I lose confidence because of it, its nothing too serious.
I would see how your other approach works first, before jumping into something that obviously has negative attributes on the liver.
Good Luck  :grin: 

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Offlinestraightbangin
Re: Accutane? [Re: TeKn0]
    #994919 - 10/26/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

they make you test your pee every month on accutane now? they never did that with me, but then again i was on it about 4 yrs ago.

OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
Re: Accutane? [Re: straightbangin]
    #995183 - 10/26/02 05:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yea they pisstest you to see how its affecting your liver

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag