Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9938449 - 03/09/09 08:10 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

to be fair to the teacher, mug shots are usually less than amazing looking :lol:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: twighead]
    #9938467 - 03/09/09 08:20 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

here's the Ga laws on it

Quote:

O.C.G.A. § 16-6-5.1. Sexual assault.
Jump to Comments

(a) As used in this Code section, the term:
(1) “Actor” means a person accused of sexual assault.
(2) “Intimate parts” means the genital area, groin, inner thighs, buttocks, or breasts of a person.
(3) “Psychotherapy” means the professional treatment or counseling of a mental or emotional illness, symptom, or condition.
(4) “Sexual contact” means any contact between the actor and a person not married to the actor involving the intimate parts of either person for the purpose of sexual gratification of the actor.

(b) A probation or parole officer or other custodian or supervisor of another person referred to in this Code section commits sexual assault when he or she engages in sexual contact with another person who is a probationer or parolee under the supervision of said probation or parole officer or who is in the custody of law or who is enrolled in a school or who is detained in or is a patient in a hospital or other institution and such actor has supervisory or disciplinary authority over such other person. A person convicted of sexual assault shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten nor more than 30 years; provided, however, that any person convicted of the offense of sexual assault under this subsection of a child under the age of 14 years shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than 25 nor more than 50 years. Any person convicted under this subsection of the offense of sexual assault shall, in addition, be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Section 17-10-6.2.

(c)(1) A person commits sexual assault when such person has supervisory or disciplinary authority over another person and such person engages in sexual contact with that other person who is:
(A) In the custody of law; or
(B) Detained in or is a patient in a hospital or other institution.

(2) A person commits sexual assault when, as an actual or purported practitioner of psychotherapy, he or she engages in sexual contact with another person who the actor knew or should have known is the subject of the actor’s actual or purported treatment or counseling, or, if the treatment or counseling relationship was used to facilitate sexual contact between the actor and said person.

(3) Consent of the victim shall not be a defense to a prosecution under this subsection.

(4) A person convicted of sexual assault under this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten nor more than 30 years; provided, however, that any person convicted of the offense of sexual assault under this subsection of a child under the age of 14 years shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than 25 nor more than 50 years. Any person convicted under this subsection of the offense of sexual assault shall, in addition, be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Section 17-10- 6.2.

(d) A person who is an employee, agent, or volunteer at any facility licensed or required to be licensed under Code Section 31-7-3, relating to long-term care facilities, or Code Section 31-7-12, relating to personal care homes, or who is required to be licensed pursuant to Code Section 31-7-151 or 31-7-173, relating to home health care and hospices, commits sexual assault when such person engages in sexual contact with another person who has been admitted to or is receiving services from such facility, person, or entity. A person convicted of sexual assault pursuant to this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten nor more than 30 years, or a fine of not more than $5,000.00, or both. Any violation of this subsection shall constitute a separate offense. Any person convicted under this subsection of the offense of sexual assault shall, in addition, be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Section 17-10-6.2.

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: chobumms]
    #9938762 - 03/09/09 09:56 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

chobumms said:
She's not too bad. I have seen way uglier 34 ish year old teachers.

Teacher: Okay, so what's 34 years of biology teacher divided by 17 year old boy?
Boy: um, 2?
Teacher: Good, now how about I suck your lollipop?
Boy:what?
Teacher: Drop Your pants!

lol too bad they didn't record it.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9938821 - 03/09/09 10:15 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

That bitch is ugly as fuck. I remember being in school had one or two teachers that was fine but, Never had sex When I was in a residential rehab in 05-06 there was this fine ass art therapy teacher omg I had not had any pussy in 10 months and she was so bad and always wore thongs and all of us could see it.

--------------------

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #9938878 - 03/09/09 10:32 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

PolkAudio2 said:
When I was in a residential rehab in 05-06 there was this fine ass art therapy teacher omg I had not had any pussy in 10 months and she was so bad and always wore thongs and all of us could see it.

Did you get your dick wet?

--------------------

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9938894 - 03/09/09 10:38 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Nah man with was so fucking bad though!!! omg and she knew we looked at her big ass and she always had on thongs! I would some times wack of thinking of me and her in the bathroom in the art building HAHA!

--------------------

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
    #9938928 - 03/09/09 10:50 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Edited by Platinum (03/09/09 10:50 AM)

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #9939144 - 03/09/09 11:45 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

teacher: billy, i need to have a word with you after class.
student:oh shit*.... am i in trouble?
teacher:oh no... you havent been a bad boy........ yet.
student:oh...wait, what?
teacher:*rips shirt off*

:quagmire:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9939382 - 03/09/09 12:37 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Jimtown said:
Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom

Emili Kay Daniels, 34-year-old biology from Cottonwood, Arizona, has been arrested on allegations of having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old male student.

On March 4, 2009, the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office received information from an administrator at the American Heritage Academy alleging sexual misconduct between one of their teachers and a student.

The principal told detectives he tried to enter a classroom at the school building, but the door was locked. When he unlocked the door, he found Emili Daniels with a 17-year-old male student by the teacher desk, with student's pants around his knees, exposing his underwear.

During the subsequent investigation the student admitted a months long relationship with Daniels beginning in October of 2008 that involved at least 3 sexually related incidents which occurred in or around the classroom.

http://naughtyneighbors.blogspot.com/search/label/emili%20daniels

These teachers are fucking stupid.

I'm sure that there are thousands of female teachers who have had long affairs with teenage boys and have never been caught. The ones making the headlines are the bottom of the barrel, as far as I'm concerned. There's no reason to be caught if both of you are reasonably smart.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: Platinum]
    #9939508 - 03/09/09 12:59 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

http://mugshotdujour.com/

Anyways, I don't see why on earth they would do this in the classroom...I mean ya it's kinky and dirty, but shit they did it 3 other times?  Fuck in your bed, your car, your sofa, anywhere but at work and you likely won't be caught.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Female teacher caught having sex with student in classroom [Re: circularvortex]
    #9939610 - 03/09/09 01:27 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
http://mugshotdujour.com/

Anyways, I don't see why on earth they would do this in the classroom...I mean ya it's kinky and dirty, but shit they did it 3 other times?  Fuck in your bed, your car, your sofa, anywhere but at work and you likely won't be caught.

yes yes.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder