Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Any rich Lurkers out there? I need a bsiness partner with 50K to buy FEMA trailers
    #9936819 - 03/08/09 10:40 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

so this is a VERY long shot, the sale is tomorrow, and I have not been able to secure financing, so here is my last ditch effort.

FEMA is selling off all of their post Katrina 14x64 ft furnished mobile homes.

A Lot of 10 is only ~45K

they can re-sell for from 8-14K

this is an amazing opportunity, and who ever has the cash up front is guaranteed to come out ahead.

there are many other details to go over, but the concept is very straight forward. Buy in bulk for well below, sell individually at a handsome profit.

Now, you are probably asking, why wouldn't i just do this on my own?

for the following reasons.

I have a transporter, and storage available locally, which will drastically reduce operational costs. as well as some sales leads for these all lined up.

I also have an independent inspector available to look at the trailers tomorrow before the auction, who has worked with these FEMA trailers in the past.

I am also available to manage this entire venture.

So, if anyone wants to make a killing. Drop me a pm.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by Capatalistc nomad (03/08/09 10:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Any rich Lurkers out there? I need a bsiness partner with 50K to buy FEMA trailers [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9936867 - 03/08/09 10:48 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Don't they have Formaldehyde problems?

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: Any rich Lurkers out there? I need a bsiness partner with 50K to buy FEMA trailers [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9936895 - 03/08/09 10:52 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

I would.

Sorry.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Any rich Lurkers out there? I need a bsiness partner with 50K to buy FEMA trailers [Re: Crasher]
    #9936942 - 03/08/09 11:02 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are toxic.

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Offlineekoostikshroomie
Intrepid Traveler
Male

Loc: BigFoot County
Re: Any rich Lurkers out there? I need a bsiness partner with 50K to buy FEMA trailers [Re: Le_Canard]
    #9937014 - 03/08/09 11:10 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Don't they have Formaldehyde problems?

I'm pretty sure they do.

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger
Re: Any rich Lurkers out there? I need a bsiness partner with 50K to buy FEMA trailers [Re: ekoostikshroomie]
    #9937211 - 03/08/09 11:33 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

whats a dude in korea wanting fema trailers for

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #9937222 - 03/08/09 11:35 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
so this is a VERY long shot, the sale is tomorrow, and I have not been able to secure financing, so here is my last ditch effort.

FEMA is selling off all of their post Katrina 14x64 ft furnished mobile homes.

A Lot of 10 is only ~45K

they can re-sell for from 8-14K

this is an amazing opportunity, and who ever has the cash up front is guaranteed to come out ahead.

there are many other details to go over, but the concept is very straight forward. Buy in bulk for well below, sell individually at a handsome profit.

Now, you are probably asking, why wouldn't i just do this on my own?

for the following reasons.

I have a transporter, and storage available locally, which will drastically reduce operational costs. as well as some sales leads for these all lined up.

I also have an independent inspector available to look at the trailers tomorrow before the auction, who has worked with these FEMA trailers in the past.

I am also available to manage this entire venture.

So, if anyone wants to make a killing. Drop me a pm.

haha

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Any rich Lurkers out there? I need a bsiness partner with 50K to buy FEMA trailers [Re: lukeboots]
    #9937457 - 03/09/09 12:16 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Yes the trailers are the ones with the formaldehyde problems, which in reality, is a very small problem easily fixed by venting the trailers.

the issue with the formaldehyde was caused by the trailers going straight from their cold Indiana construction facility to a hot gulf environment, where the heat caused the Formaldehyde to leech into the air, as most people had the doors shut with the AC on, there was no fresh air, and there were some issues.

All travel trailers are built with formaldehyde and from what i have researched, this is not an issue. The problem becomes non-existent when you open a window.

furthermore, the trailers are not being sold for housing, but for 'scrap' and other non housing uses, hence their bargain prices.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #9937493 - 03/09/09 12:25 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Still sounds like a potentially disastrous investment.  Too risky, even if it's just stigma.

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds