Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: MEEDWEEST
Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: pfxtc]
    #9935690 - 03/08/09 08:09 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
lol

that would be awesome

all the black people I know die from OC OD's :frown:

OR SMOKE CRACK.
:dizope:

haha. i dont have any black friends who like drugs like i do.
it sucks

--------------------
--**WICKR: modizu
MODiZu

Love is the ultimate drug!

wickr: modizu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChronicMuffin
Pessimistic Explorer
Male

Loc: S'consin Flag
Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: Modizu]
    #9935712 - 03/08/09 08:12 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Anyone have an 51 yr old Indian friend named joe? He's a hoot no matter what substance ya do.

Sense my other posts were deleted, (because I'm an ignorant fuck) I guess I'll just say, do w/e floats your boat man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never mind, wrong thread, commenting on the wrong post. Lol mine weren't deleted.

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Knowledge without actions is useless, action without knowledge is dangerous.

Sapere Aude.

Edited by ChronicMuffin (03/08/09 08:25 PM)

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
    #9935717 - 03/08/09 08:12 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Most of the black people i know are cool with being ignorant about stuff like we talk about. They are into the crack/robbin/rap/bullshit scene. This one guy is the exception. He isnt one of those white black people either. He grew up in the projects, and chills with my click. He also has a skull smoking a blunt tattooed on his arm so its not like he is ever going to have a professional job unless he can wear longsleeved collared shirts all day. :shrug:

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9935745 - 03/08/09 08:15 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

I mean its cool though. Black people get drugs like we do, they just sell them, they dont really fuck with the psychedelic shit. Its good to have my black friend around to have access to his connects as well. I always let him go score it alone because down here in Mississippi if you are a white dude with money and are looking for drugs you are targeted. there are no two ways around it, they might do you right 1 time, but as soon as you ask for quantity they will jack the shit outta you.

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger
Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: Serdal]
    #9935809 - 03/08/09 08:25 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

I was tripping in a different country with a bunch of classmates and only 1 or 2 knew but they didn't really know what the effects on me would be.  I was carrying a "blackpack" with basically nothing in it but my wallet, which is all I wanted in it because I hate having shit on me when I'm tripping because it will either get lost, or annoy the fuck outta me.  Both of these kids that knew could be considered my "sitter".  One of them started just to goof around making funny noises and at first it was kinda putting me off but eventually I lightened up and started laughing and it was all good.  This is when I started getting fucked with...  The other kid started fucking with my bag and it was pissing me off and I'm like "wtf do you want stop fuckin with my bag" and he responds "oh i was just trying to put my water bottle in here"

me: well i don't want any bottles in my bag its empty for a reason
him: i dont see what the big deal is its just a water bottle
me: i just don't want it
...... we look at each other
him: blah blah blah blah blah (this is really all i heard)
me: whatever i dont give a fuck i swear if you ask for it just once it is coming out for good
him: oh thanks dude **runs off**
5minutes later more people from my group start coming over
"hey can i put ... in your bag, i'm outta room"
"hey, can you hold this for me..."
"hey..."
"hey..."

by time everybody's done i'm freaking out and now have a full bag.

i eventually took my ID out and "forgot" the bag somewhere which was my little revenge.  :sun:

I then walked into the "concentration camp" bathrooms, or atleast thats what it seemed like because the entrance was on one side and you couldn't see the exit so the huge line of people kept walking in, but nobody walked out.  :vaped:

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
    #9935826 - 03/08/09 08:27 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

This was not the fault of my friend, but it was by far the most fucked up experience I've ever had on drugs.

At the beginning of the year, I got into 4 car accidents in less than three weeks. I wasn't driving during any of these, and none were actually the fault of the person driving the car I was in. It was just a sick coincidence that it kept happening to me.

So after the first three, obviously I had a pretty intense fear of cars. I absolutely refused to ride in them unless I trusted whoever was driving completely. And even then I had to sit there closing my eyes and taking deep breaths until we got wherever we were going.

We had gone to my friend's lakehouse the night before and some of us were tripping, others weren't. We hadn't eaten the shrooms until maybe 5 oclock, so at 8 AM when we left, I was still tripping a little bit. It was also only my third experience with shrooms, so I still was not great at handling myself while on them. We had planned on leaving later, but a problem came up that I don't exactly remember and we had to go early.

So we're driving along, a little too fast, but otherwise everything was fine....Then all of a sudden the guy who was driving (who was completely sober) starts freaking out saying "Oh fuck. Oh my god. Oh fuck."
The brakes didn't work. And we were going full speed down a large hill with a stoplight at the bottom. He starts screaming and trying to swerve to the side of the road, but the steering wheel doesn't work either. Neither does the emergency break.

So we all start crying and cover our heads and wonder whether or not we'll die when we get to the bottom. I was sure that we would. I had escaped it three times already and I was sure my time had come.

We ended up smashing into the back of a huge truck which our car went under. The entire top of our car was ripped off and the whole thing was smashed so badly we had to wait for the ambulance to come and cut us out of it. I was bleeding but I couldn't figure out from where and I was still tripping and it felt like my body was melting. I just passed out from shock a little while after. I don't really remember what else happened. Everyone was alright, but it was by far the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.

Funny thing was, he had just gotten new brakes the day before.
Don't trust Meineke I guess.

--------------------

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: alternatereality]
    #9935837 - 03/08/09 08:30 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

jesus christ man, that sounds horrible. I am not too fond of riding in cars either, i have had some terrible experiences in them.

--------------------

Offlinezoid
Stranger

Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: alternatereality]
    #9935910 - 03/08/09 08:41 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

alternatereality said:

I don't think I'll ever trust a mechanic after reading that story.

InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9935923 - 03/08/09 08:43 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Holy shit that would be extremely traumatizing. How were you riding in cars after that!? Nothing fucked up has ever happened to me while tripping but the closest I've come was tripping on the lawn on my school at night with a friend and the mosk next to it started getting really busy, arab people in robes and shit were coming from everywhere and it was getting so noisy and busy. My friend and I had the awesome idea of going into the mosk while tripping and participating in their rituals or whatever they would be doing. We quickly realized that would probably end badly haha.

Another time I was tripping with a friend and had to go into tim hortons to break a 20 for bus fair. This bitch at the counter gave me the dirtiest looks and was so disrespectful! I was completely composed (my eyes were probably completely black though) and she gave me shit about buying a small coffee with a 20 saying "isn't there a bank open??" I was just completely floored at how some people act. It's not like they were out of change or anything, she was just being a bitch. And it hit me pretty hard since I was on shrooms(4th time) and emotionally different lol

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

#9935926 - 03/08/09 08:44 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

alternatereality said:
This was not the fault of my friend, but it was by far the most fucked up experience I've ever had on drugs.

At the beginning of the year, I got into 4 car accidents in less than three weeks. I wasn't driving during any of these, and none were actually the fault of the person driving the car I was in. It was just a sick coincidence that it kept happening to me.

So after the first three, obviously I had a pretty intense fear of cars. I absolutely refused to ride in them unless I trusted whoever was driving completely. And even then I had to sit there closing my eyes and taking deep breaths until we got wherever we were going.

We had gone to my friend's lakehouse the night before and some of us were tripping, others weren't. We hadn't eaten the shrooms until maybe 5 oclock, so at 8 AM when we left, I was still tripping a little bit. It was also only my third experience with shrooms, so I still was not great at handling myself while on them. We had planned on leaving later, but a problem came up that I don't exactly remember and we had to go early.

So we're driving along, a little too fast, but otherwise everything was fine....Then all of a sudden the guy who was driving (who was completely sober) starts freaking out saying "Oh fuck. Oh my god. Oh fuck."
The brakes didn't work. And we were going full speed down a large hill with a stoplight at the bottom. He starts screaming and trying to swerve to the side of the road, but the steering wheel doesn't work either. Neither does the emergency break.

So we all start crying and cover our heads and wonder whether or not we'll die when we get to the bottom. I was sure that we would. I had escaped it three times already and I was sure my time had come.

We ended up smashing into the back of a huge truck which our car went under. The entire top of our car was ripped off and the whole thing was smashed so badly we had to wait for the ambulance to come and cut us out of it. I was bleeding but I couldn't figure out from where and I was still tripping and it felt like my body was melting. I just passed out from shock a little while after. I don't really remember what else happened. Everyone was alright, but it was by far the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.

That could possibly be the scariest thing to deal with while tripping.

Oh my god man.

--------------------
MODiZu

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
    #9935928 - 03/08/09 08:44 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

what
the
fuck.

Offlinesleepy insomniac
Male
Loc: California
Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9935939 - 03/08/09 08:46 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

thats terrible that something like that happened while you were tripping. That makes the shit i thought was scarey look like some sort of childrens book,

--------------------
Favorite all time buds.
Sage and Sour
Blue Dream
Super Silver Haze
Kitty Litter
White Widow

Offline49colors
strangerthanyou
Male

Loc: Texas
    #9935955 - 03/08/09 08:48 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

(on 3 hits of summeroflove,mmm)Me and a(paul) friend were waiting for a friend to  come through to drive us to the imax to see the 1am special early screening of Across the Universe,He was taking a long time and while we were waiting a random old time friend called to match , so we said shit why not just come get us and we can do this, just drive us over to the IMAX, so he came through and we went to go see the movie.
We were trippin so hard i "lost" my phone in the theater. and when we came out we were like uuuhhhhhhhhh call cameron(our original ride who was supposed to drop us off/pick us up , well he must have supposed that it was taken care of since we got a ride from somone else), anyways my friend had absolutely no phone numbers on his new phone. so we were stuck , by the time we realized this, the theaters had long been  closed and it was 3 am and there was absolutely no one around.
we were like wtf?

If only our original ride would have thought "hmm maybe i should call paul and see why they arent back yet" ..pretty sloppy job for a "trip cab" i would say

we felt pretty helpless at this point(although it didnt mean much at the point)

anyways i saw this group getting dropped off at a car in the parking lot (last car left)

so i ran over there and said something like:

"uhmm so me and my friend are kinda stuck and dont know what to do , would you give us a ride? and trust me im no wierdo" lol!

she was kinda hesitant at first but when whipped out my nug jar and she was like , "ok lets go"

man i will never forget that night !!!!!!!!!  In the theater i felt like i was on a cosmic roller coaster holding on for my dear life!!

wow

and to this day we still chill with sophia (girl who gave us a ride)

SUMMER OF LOVE ... MMmm... :heart:

--------------------
:My trade list:

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: 49colors]
    #9935987 - 03/08/09 08:52 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

49colors said:
(on 3 hits of summeroflove,mmm)Me and a(paul) friend were waiting for a friend to  come through to drive us to the imax to see the 1am special early screening of Across the Universe,He was taking a long time and while we were waiting a random old time friend called to match , so we said shit why not just come get us and we can do this, just drive us over to the IMAX, so he came through and we went to go see the movie.
We were trippin so hard i "lost" my phone in the theater. and when we came out we were like uuuhhhhhhhhh call cameron(our original ride who was supposed to drop us off/pick us up , well he must have supposed that it was taken care of since we got a ride from somone else), anyways my friend had absolutely no phone numbers on his new phone. so we were stuck , by the time we realized this, the theaters had long been  closed and it was 3 am and there was absolutely no one around.
we were like wtf?

If only our original ride would have thought "hmm maybe i should call paul and see why they arent back yet" ..pretty sloppy job for a "trip cab" i would say

we felt pretty helpless at this point(although it didnt mean much at the point)

anyways i saw this group getting dropped off at a car in the parking lot (last car left)

so i ran over there and said something like:

"uhmm so me and my friend are kinda stuck and dont know what to do , would you give us a ride? and trust me im no wierdo" lol!

she was kinda hesitant at first but when whipped out my nug jar and she was like , "ok lets go"

man i will never forget that night !!!!!!!!!  In the theater i felt like i was on a cosmic roller coaster holding on for my dear life!!

wow

and to this day we still chill with sophia (girl who gave us a ride)

SUMMER OF LOVE ... MMmm... :heart:

Thats sweet man.
:awesome:

--------------------
MODiZu

Offline49colors
strangerthanyou
Male

#9936005 - 03/08/09 08:53 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

alternatereality said:

^^ holy shit i should just delete my last post

--------------------

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

#9936018 - 03/08/09 08:55 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

49colors said:
^^ holy shit i should just delete my last post

I like yours.
It was a blessing in disguise. :wink:
Hell yeahhh.

--------------------
MODiZu

Offlinehuricanedrew
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9936037 - 03/08/09 08:58 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
One time I ever talked to a cop is when I was walking around at 2 in the morning rolling absolute fucking balls,

it was quite the experience, I was peaking as well.

I was talking to him about his life, his job, his pay, his family, his police car, the grass, how beautiful the sky was,

I was sitting on a curb and he was sitting on the hood of his car talking to me it was fucking hilarious he knew something was up but he just let me keep on walking after we talked for a good 20 minutes.

I was glad he didn't follow me back to my house or something, idk why I thought he would, but I had a miniature rave going on and glowsticks were EVERYWHERE and I just went out for a stroll down the main street lol.

that is a tight ass story dude. nice

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: huricanedrew]
    #9936042 - 03/08/09 08:59 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

All these posts make my first post seem like a fucking faggot ass story.

It is quite weird to get a picture of yourself while tripping.
lol

--------------------
MODiZu

Offline49colors
strangerthanyou
Male

Re: What fucked up shit has friends done to you while tripping? [Re: Modizu]
    #9936046 - 03/08/09 09:00 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

hahaha thx :laugh:

who needs scary when theres :crazy2:

--------------------

Offlinehuricanedrew
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9936100 - 03/08/09 09:08 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

when i was rolling for my first time some of my friends tried convincing me to jump through a picture of a beach they had on their wall. i almost fucking did to. that would be fucking sick

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom