Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshroomzey
Humble Student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Substrate size vs. wet weight -- post your results! [Re: archivist]
    #10003550 - 03/19/09 07:22 PM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Yeah, when I first had these greenhouses I was skeptical of their performance.. I got hit by a huge trich outbreak which set me back quite a bit.  But now that I've got things flowing nicely... I'm becoming more and more pleasantly surprised.  I can't wait to get a good isolate in here. 
:evil:

--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: Substrate size vs. wet weight -- post your results! [Re: archivist]
    #10016232 - 03/21/09 07:41 PM (15 years, 1 day ago)

damn spongiform that really shows the benefits of FAE in growing, even with cubes.

That's some true scientific work.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Substrate size vs. wet weight -- post your results! [Re: ScavengerType]
    #10016280 - 03/21/09 07:49 PM (15 years, 1 day ago)

I think alot of it has to do with genetics.  This strain is not tolerant of poor fae.  Clearly some are, like this one.

--------------------
Spongiform's Plastic Tek - An Alternative to Glass
Spongi's PF Block Tek & Automated Shotgun Project.

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: Substrate size vs. wet weight -- post your results! [Re: Spongiform]
    #10020665 - 03/22/09 03:57 PM (15 years, 8 hours ago)

I'll have to try that one day with some of my own.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder