Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: camel]
    #995244 - 10/26/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Please click on images to enlarge:

This is from me, mjshroomer aka mj and.or mjshroomer and.or John Allen. First off I am not here to flame anyone but to show a few of the alleged lies or misconceptions which come from Camels vast empty mind of lost or misinformation storage space. Camel has spoken of to me in his letters at The Forest Floor where i posted a message to Eddy because my posting rights at spiritplants were removed by someone there. I was flamed both on the Forest Floor Site in my post of my message to Eddy, a message which really flamed no one at the Forest Floor and was only printed there since I had no posting or email privaleges at Spritiplants. I was also sent some rude private messages to which I too, in likewise, rudely threatened and responded. AS for death threats I basically said some rude comments which in a way made me no different than the person posting their flames at me. One such threat was about what I would l8ke to do to someones face if I ever met them personally and a similar threat of 'if you would have been in country in Nam someone would probably have fragged you.' I also believe I threatened to deficate on someones family gravestone.

Well these child-like were wrong for me but I want you all to get a picture or an idea of how easily I get angry when lied to by Camel. ANd this one is just a monor incident.

However Camel has lied to me about many things since day one when he used pictures from me for his supposely Psilocybine Mushroom Association of America Magazine advertised at the shroomery as an online publication for $75.00 a month. A monthly on line mushroom magazine which never appeared, yet one wonders if anyone ever sent him the money for issues of the supposedly online mag, of which he used many pictures from me which I loaned to him out of kindness to spread the word of the musrhoom species avaialble to the public which were common.

The one I brought up about shamans is insignificant because he always responded with I can prove this or that, but then he never really produces proof of anything he says he can prove. Thus ending his side of an argument. And thus never proves anything other than saying he can prove this or that.

So I am not here to flame him or anyone but I wanted to bring these three posts to your site to se for yourself of some of the shit I take from him.

Below is a resonse from the forest floor in a response to a Message I posted asking Insomnia to mind his own business. This was in response to a post Insomnia brought up about how much money I made off of the internet from my site and others. Or his regarding how much money he thought I made off of my website form my books, thailand trips, t-shirts, cd;s, sporeprints, etc. My first book Magic Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest sold 55,000 copies the first 8 months of publicationin 1976 and I made one dollar a book. The book was $2.50 at all stores which carried it through Homestead Book Company., A company to which I also for thirty yearas have supplied sporeprints., which I made thousands of dollars since 1976 when I first wrote magic Mushrooms but have only had an internet sales business since january of the year 2000. Business build up with thousands of cutomers long before any internet business of mine.

. The following post is from Camel in response to a pm I sent to Insomnia who did not like my complaints about his friendship with Camel and who most probably informed Camel of the pm message complaining about his lies.

Read below for Camels response.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX00XXXXx

Camel

one hump, not two

Posted:
Oct. 25 2002, 2::21 a.m.

Report this post to a moderator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh the whole PO Box thing with John is like this (i really dont understand how/why he is pissed off at me for this, you figure it out)...

he contacted me last winter to use a picture of a flush of mine to be used on a cd of his or something. and because of that he offered me a free cd. i gave him my addy, and kept checking it almost daily at that point in time, and never got anything. he then sent me a pm saying he got it back return-to-sender. i told him he must have written the wrong addy down or something. he tried to send it again, but somehow managed to mess it up the second time as well. then this is when he started accusing me of "changing my po box" amongst other nonsensical things that i think only he could think up. i then told him to keep the stupid cd and that i didnt really want it anyway, i only accepted it b/c he offered it (i never would have accepted in the first place if i would have known his inability to send a package, and his crazy/nonsensical temper).

again, i REALLY dont know how/why he is/can be pissed over this... you try and figure it out

be well
camel

--------------
"Transcending the bullshit."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mjshroomer here again.

Below is a post to me of at PM in my private message box at the shroomy made on Feb 10, 2002 at 12:58 A. M.

Okay, now below is the second returned package again from this po. box. Camel posted in the pm shown above.

This one was mailed on the 28th of Feb 2002 and sent back tp me back exactly on the 8 of March ten days later after I mailed it to him a second time.

Read the postmans notes and markings.

I also pmed Camel and the letter is in my files as to yes he still had the po box and even checked it a few days before.

And as soon as I can find time I will print out the letter mailed to the post master at that same po. box who rewrote me claiming that Matt Allen closed his box weeks before and left no forwarding addres as indicatedd in the above picture.

Then Camel sent me an obnoxious lletter telling me to keep the stupid cd-rom and give it to some one else. WEll I have contacted that person for the other third mailing of the cd-rom and they have the orginal envelope also with the mushroom cultivation video I remailed a third time to camel and it too is marked no forwarding address,

So think what one may about this matter. I will not respond to his bs again.

This is the kind of games he plays and why i cannot and do not want anything to do with him.

AS for the Forest Floor it is a cool site and I have no complaints about that site and never have.

mj

ANd I really have more important work than to defend my self against people with only ten, twenty or thirty or forty posts who are obviously other regular mnembers who use phony names to hide who they really are.

AS for spying, I know one web user here in seattle who actually cam-records his chatline converasatins for a possible book on drug chatlines and the comments posted.messages when he is on the chatline. So for all of you paranoid people who worry about security should think about that one

Why this person cams them Is beyond me bwecasue most of the conversations can be pretty stupid and make no sense wmongst people talking about subjects and getting advice from newbies who do not know what they are telling others about. My friend says he just likes to keep records for a possible book someday..

And there is nothing wrong with boxtop, he is an honest spore vendor.

mj

I will not be responding nack to this post.

Edited by 3DSHROOM (10/26/02 07:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEddy
Person
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Thor]
    #995384 - 10/26/02 07:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmmm Thor... Since I'm the only one with server access.... and we know each other well enough to know that I would never read anyone's private messages.... WHAT else COULD the answer be?

I've been watching this thread since my new buddy Alien /msg'd me in #spiritplants the link to it right after he posted it.This was an hour or two after he tried using the nick 'Eddy' in my channel and I kicked him for it. I didn't see a need to get excited or anything, still don't... In fact, I'm very pleased to know that my integrity stood on it's own merit.

Thanks everyone! :smile:

Damn Alien... maybe if you woulda requested that they lock or delete this a few posts earlier than you did, you coulda made it! Look at that request tho, LoL, stickin out like a sore thumb in a thread with no reason whatsoever that warrants any moderator action. I bet Momma called you 'Sly'...

But, naaaa... Lana already requested that I answer to it. I woulda just started a new thread.

See you in chat Lana!

Take Care Thor! (THAT post my friend, I'll never forget!)

This is only my 2nd post here... I should get out more often... I'm working on a piece that explains IRC security and why proxies are dangerous to anyone who doesn't have an EXPLICIT need for one. I'll drop back in and post it here in the security forum in a few days.

In the meantime, as much as I hate to, if anyone has any specific questions about this tyrade, I'll answer them.

Take care everyone!
eddy

--------------------
http://www.spiritplants.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Eddy]
    #995389 - 10/26/02 07:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for clearing that up Eddy :smile:

You're good people :smile:

InvisibleEddy
Person
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Thor]
    #995416 - 10/26/02 07:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey no problem ... drop by sometime Thor.

MJ: Camel isn't a magazine publisher, and mule doesn't organize mushroom festivals.

And I didn't turn your site off... That was another webhost.

And I didn't take your posting priviledges away at spiritplants. I did temporarily at theforestfloor, because as I told you in the PM I wrote ya, you were hurting yourself. I turned your posting off for one day until you cooled down, it's back on now.

If you want all your pictures that you posted at spiritplants removed, be my guest... remove them!  What else can I do for ya to chill ya the f*** out?! :smile:

Get some help my friend! You swore that you wouldn't reveal that site (that i have no affiliation with, btw), and you went back on your word! AND you just posted someone's address up there in your last post! 3D just had to remove it. You're going to hurt someone!

Take care,
eddy 

--------------------
http://www.spiritplants.com

Edited by Eddy (10/26/02 08:08 PM)

Offlinenitroburn_
Stranger
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Lana]
    #995548 - 10/26/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Here is an idea..

IRC to irc.yack.org (where the Spiritplants chat is) and do a MOTD. You will
see that is not even eddy's server. that is why you can't logon anonymous.

Try using a secure socks proxy and you should have no problems.
Only insecure proxys are not allowed.

[07:36] *** Connect retry #1 irc.yack.org (6667)
-
[07:36] -webmaster.webchat.org- Looking up the hostname for 24.76.***.**...
-
[07:36] -webmaster.webchat.org- Please wait while your system is scanned for
insecure proxy servers...
-
[07:36] -webmaster.webchat.org- Checking Ident (3678, 6667)...
-
*** Identd request from 216.152.64.143
*** Identd replied: 3678, 6667 : USERID : UNIX : noone
-
[07:36] -webmaster.webchat.org- Checking Ident (3678, 6667)...
-
[07:36] -webmaster.webchat.org- Got ident response: "noone"
-
[07:36] -webmaster.webchat.org- No open proxies were found on your system.
-
Welcome to the Internet Relay Chat network, nitroburn!noone@vs.shawcable.net
Your host is webmaster.webchat.org [216.152.64.143:6667], running
ConferenceRoom 2.0-BETA1-SEC-NP-Linux-ELF-static (200-0006-032)
This server was started on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:53:44 -0700 (Compiled on Oct
10 2002 14:54:48)
webmaster.webchat.org ConferenceRoom 2.0-BETA1-SEC-NP
oiwsabjgrchytxkmnpedALRX abcdeijklmnopqrstuvzAMNLOU
WALLCHOPS SMARTHELP TUNL WHISPER KNOCK PROP UPROP LANG FIELD SM TUNL
CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(ovu)@+- NICKLEN=30
MODES=12 SILENCE=10 WATCH=256 MAXBANS=75 MAXCHANNELS=12
CHANMODES=bouv,k,lOMN,cdejimnpqrstzALU SSL FLG=wEskp,5
webmaster.webchat.org 1035542258 Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:37:38 -0700
-/CAYgAzC6W0PVtcD^ 155507168 This is your Session ID and Session Key.
ASCII Current character mapping.

^^^-- You see all that.. yes.. WEBMASTER.WEBCHAT.ORG

same server the shroomery is on. irc.webmaster.org is the main irc server.
At least the shroomery used to be there.. seems pretty dead right now.

So check the MOTD

"- - Your connection will be scanned on ports: 80, 81, 1080, 3128, 8000,
- - The scanning does not do anything to your system, it only determines if
- you are using a proxy, and if its secure. If it's insecure you will not
be
- able to connect back to the network using the proxy or wingate server you
- used to first log on. You will have to connect with your own internet
- connection."

--
Just addressing the actual origional claim. I mean.. did he even look at the motd when he was connected?

Edited by nitroburn_ (10/26/02 08:59 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #995818 - 10/26/02 11:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

First off Edd, that was Camels alleged adedress in New york in Febryary of this year. He moved and lied about his address as still being there. Since 3dshroom saw fit to move that post I will post itt elsewhere and I have that right.

Camel lied and everyone should know that,

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #996068 - 10/27/02 01:20 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Essy, as you mentioned Camel is not a magazine publisher but he advertised a magazine on this website here for several months as forthcoming for a cost of $75.00 an issue on line. I wonder how many people sent him money and received no onliine magezine.

Read the post below or proof that he organized event the short lived website which was to be the casis for this magazine he advertise. I know becasue I supplied him with photographs for that site.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

from Mjshroomer, the shroomry will not let me copy this quote from Camel but here on this page under his post he lists himself in the Mushroom Cultivation Fourm of the Shroomery run by Ythan and Aphex as The Founder of the Psilocybin Mushroom Association of America

This post is dated ( 12/15/99 03:56 PM) and can be viewed so that should let 3DShroom think about his statement of mine about Camels website and unpublished magazine. And his statement of Camel not being a publisher is becasue he did not know about the PMAA controversy at the time of that post which is why 3DShroom said that Camel was not a publisher.

I even have a two page intro he wrote for a paper for me which was rejected by my co-author as sophmoric and not usable for print.

Hopefully some members here will see this post before Camel edits his post:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=68369&Forum=All_Forums&Words=PMAA&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=68356&Search=true#Post68369

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am sure that Ythan and Aphex both recall his short lived venture here.

As for that address and mailing name, that could be anyone but Camel since the postmaster of the post office informed me that the box had been closed for weeks before that mail was even sent there and that there was no forwarding address.

So read the post. It seems ther are no shroomery archives listed anymore before January 2000. ALl of the pages are not accessible. Then you woouls see more of the PMAA site and Camels asking price of $75.00 per issue to join and receive a monthly magazine only available to those who would subscribe to it.

mj

AND MULE DID ORGANIZE THE TWO BREITENBUSH MUSHROOM CONFERENCENSE BECAUSE i ATTENDED ONE AS A GUEST SPEAKER..

MJ

and one final thought. This is from Mycelium5150 about catchting Camekl in lies.

here is the url. read before he edit it out.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum6&Number=108130&Forum=All_Forums&Words=PMAA&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=108114&Search=true

mj. He sent me the two pages about one and a half years later after allegedly writing it for me but my partners and publishers at Raver Books felkt it was too sophmoric to publish.

and he never published it at the shroomery as far as I know becasue i cannot find it anywhere inthe search enjines which are emoty prior to January 2000 saying the pages are not available int he archives.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/27/02 01:48 AM)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: mjshroomer]
    #996399 - 10/27/02 08:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This post is dated ( 12/15/99 03:56 PM) and can be viewed so that should let 3DShroom think about his statement of mine about Camels website and unpublished magazine. And his statement of Camel not being a publisher is becasue he did not know about the PMAA controversy at the time of that post which is why 3DShroom said that Camel was not a publisher.

I think you need to re-read some posts.... I was NOT the person who said those things....

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

InvisibleMilletV
--intransition--

Loc: Rockies
    #996406 - 10/27/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

mj, I am a personal friend of the Mule's, he isnt a mushroom conference organizer. he does not live in Oregon, nor is he associated with the Breitenbush people.

While I know people from Oregon that attend Breitenbush every year, I know for a fact the Mule has never attended, we discussed it. Id give you his general locale, but weve all seen what you do when you have a person's addy, so ill just keep it to myself.

You are really grasping for straws now, id say give it a rest while your ahead, but I think its too late for that now.

Get a handle on yourself you crazy old fart!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Millet]
    #996490 - 10/27/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Read the private pm I sent to you from the mule to me, then change your attitude about the crazy old fart. O pm'ed it to you so as not to put his name on the board.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/27/02 09:50 AM)

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Millet]
    #996492 - 10/27/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Edited by Alien (10/27/02 09:54 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Alien]
    #996508 - 10/27/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Alien, you might like my repsonse to Amanita's Bin Laden image of me which was removed from the forest floor. Thanks for the support.

And while Camel may be good for some he has not been good for me and my posts showing that were deleted because a name was included on the posts, both in a pm and in a phony po box address for which I posted the actual returned packaged marked by the post man as closed and no forwarding addres. A package sent three two times and then a second one also sent and returned yet Camel said he went and checked every day yet the postman wrote me the box had been closed for weeks.

And yes I was a little disgusted with Amanita.s portrayal of me as Jesus bin Laden a drug traficker but i think I made a better image at the political forum, that is if they havent removed it yet.

Still have a few more political images to post at that forum as soon a s I use Anno's resizing url tool to do so, the others fit but when I made three new ones they came out at like four hundred to five hundred kbs, although the Osama one came out under 100 kbs and they are both 360 dpi image4s.

I'll work on it later.

Again thanks for bringing this thread to the attention of the people at mycotopia and here.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/27/02 10:00 AM)

InvisibleMilletV
--intransition--

#996512 - 10/27/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

mj that is not from the Mule. The email addy is all wrong, I know he doesnt use aol, and the name he gives is wrong as well. I have seen his passport, we traveled to jamaica together recently.

I can see how you might think it was him from that, but it isnt man. Its someone messing around with you, or its berlstein trying to steal whatever glory he perceives the mule to have.

Send Mule a copy of that message, hed get a kick out of it and might be able to help you find out who it really is. I assure you it isnt him that sent that message.

I agree with you now, theres more than meets the eye going on here as far as the mule issue is concerned.

MM

Edited by Millet (10/27/02 10:09 AM)

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: mjshroomer]
    #996520 - 10/27/02 10:02 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Millet]
    #996539 - 10/27/02 10:15 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well if he isn't the same mule than he is using the mules name becasue the peron posted at the forsstfloor admidded that wass his last name.

mj

end of story.

Lucky you didn't get ganjad to death in Jamaica. That smoke is very thick over there.

mj

InvisibleWescoI
psychonut
Loc: USA
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Alien]
    #996554 - 10/27/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Pimpin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: WescoI]
    #996576 - 10/27/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

From Alien in the Security forum who brought this thread to my attention. It was actually turtle who posted the pictuce listed below by someone named Wescol, snother newbie jerkoff with three posts who doesn;t know jach-s--- about any of this or else just some idiots sock puppet.

As I mentioned to turtle he should have used an old mop to make me a good looking beard. AS the lord Jesus this is not such a great beard for me to pose for my flock of Destroying Angels.

Hm, now thats an interesting idea. Destroying aAngels. They are all around us.

Hope no one accidently eats one this year or a galerina for that matter. They are very common in P. cyanescens and P. stuntzii patches. Rememnber not to poison your friends.

mj

You can view poisonous lookalike shrooms at my missing site somewhere here on the shroomery.

mj

And WEstclpck, learn the correct time of a persons life. You do not know me at all so mind your own busines becasue you are not impressinga ayone with 3 posts here.

There are many members here with 2000 and up oosts who have more of a right to bitch at me then someone who just piped up froman abortion clinic and appears to be three posts old.

Have a gloomy day while I have a shromy day.

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #996584 - 10/27/02 10:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

By the way Millit, with only 37 posts to your name it telss me you know not very much about what goes on here for the past three years, and as mentioned above, people who have less than 50-1000 posts are nbot very mushroom alert at all or reliable in most of their posts or information they offer.

I have no complaints about you but id your friend is not the same mule who used the named for the last two years then he probably might not b the same Mule, However, I have many letters of correspondence from the mule reagrding both 2000 and 2001 Breitenbush mushroom conferences.

I have many letters from the Mule so it is very possible that your friend has taken the Mules name and uses it as his own and has nothing to do with the real Mule who has been a member of the PSMS for many years and is thee one who oganized the last two years of the Breitenbush mushroom conference, a place where I have lectued on 8 different ocassions.

However the one who posted his response to me a the forest floor did admit tot he name mentioned in the post as being named after an army base so it really doesn't matter. You too are someone with under

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/27/02 10:49 AM)

InvisibleMilletV
--intransition--

#996652 - 10/27/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What the hell are you talking about?

Ive been around for as long as youve been demented, ill say that......

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Vendor&Number=537322&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Millet&Match=Username&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=1year&Main=537306&Search=true#Post537322

Dont you just hate it when reality kicks you in the ass?

:blush: 

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: mjshroomer]
    #996676 - 10/27/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom