Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: The Haunting
    #99310 - 02/17/00 02:08 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Hopefully the Haunting is better on shrooms. I saw it sober and it sucked. Try "fear and loathing in Las Vegas" or "Natural Born Killers" they should give out free shrooms with every rental of these movies. You really wanna trip out? watch Stanley Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange" Dude was on some kinda shit makin that flick. I tried to watch it straight, It was kinda too weird for me, Kinda dumb. But on shrooms it was pretty trippy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMunkyKing
journeyman

Loc: Florida
    #99312 - 02/17/00 07:29 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

one word:

ANIME

specifically, Ghost in the Shell. This movie rocks. The soundtrack is out of this world, and the animation is too real. Plus the story -- if you can follow it while shrooming -- is pretty damn deep and wide.

probably what will happen though, is you'll start to watch the movie, and round about the time you peak -- you won't want to watch the movie anymore. and if this'll be the first time, do yerself a favour and don't spend it all in front of the tv.

------------------
I always thought that "Stop, Drop, and Roll" was a way to save your life if you caught on fire, but then I realized my grade school teachers were advocating my later drug use.

Offlineinsaneone
Loc: Canada
    #99313 - 02/19/00 11:46 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

munkyking: EXACTLY :smile:

ghost in the shell is prety deep..
do yourself a favor and get a dubbed version or you will spend alot of time reading (well unless you can understand japanese :smile:

actually i just watched it again this morning, i can prety well recite the whole movie now :smile:
other cool anime flics:
ninja scroll
vampire hunter d
grave of the fire flies (very sad, but excellent)

Anonymous

#99314 - 02/20/00 03:37 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Ghost in the Shell was OK, I haven't seen it tripping, and yes it gets pretty deep, but I think it could have been MUCH better. It did'nt suck though. but I agree, I LOVE NINJA SCROLL, Macross Plus is good too. The Guyver is the shit. Its just fucked up how they end it with more stuff yet to happen.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #99315 - 02/20/00 04:11 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I saw the haunting while stoned. What a shitty movie. A waste of good weed at that.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Anonymous

#99316 - 02/20/00 04:14 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I watched The Haunting on 7 grams of syrian rue, and it was pretty cool, but the ending sucked, does anyone else think so?
Oleander

------------------
I'm only two people away from having a menage a trois!

Anonymous

#99317 - 02/20/00 05:01 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I think the whole movie sucked....just my opinion

------------------
"All's it took was a fat chronic blunt....those guys were lightwieghts"

Anonymous

#99318 - 02/20/00 06:02 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

i saw ninja scrolls after eating 4 hits of acid, and man, what a cool movie! in the scene where jubei is talking to the old man in the hot spring, just after he gets attacked by the snake lady, i saw all sorts of faces in the rock...wierd. the movie was on dvd and a hdtv so the picture was so intense. definitely a movie to see tripping.

Anonymous

#99319 - 02/23/00 07:54 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

OK. I have a good assortment of movies, and I trip ALOT. I will give you the list of my favorite (trippy) movies to watch on shrooms.

Go (about an E overdose)
Idle Hands
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Next Friday
Very Bad Things

Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Also go to the webpage:
http://www.acidtrip.com/

it has VERY trippy animations and trippy music...I go here EVERYTIME I trip. It's definately worth it.

------------------
Children Eater

Anonymous

#99320 - 05/01/00 07:41 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I havent seen any ANIME movies while tripping but "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" is a MUST see, i saw it for the first time while tripping and i think it is a master piece.

I'm sure there are alot more movies tho =P

Anonymous

#99321 - 05/01/00 11:40 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Try the Matrix, Fight Club, Breakfast of Champions, or the Wizard of Oz (but you gotta play Pink Floyd). There all good flics to watch on any hallucinogen. I definitely agree with the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas suggestion too.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag