Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGanji
Fuckin' A
Loc: in the desert
Tripping for the first time tomorrow
    #988442 - 10/24/02 12:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

There must be thousands of posts like this already but what the hell.

I recently acquired 2 grams of Hawaiian Cubensis from a friend of mine. I've been hanging on to them for a few days, and tomorrow is going to be a good opportunity for me to indulge.

I'll have a sitter. She is a bit younger than myself but has done shrooms several times before including an eighth from the same batch i'm eating. She says she'll take care of me and drive me around and shit so i've got that covered.

I have butterflies a tiny, tiny bit but other than that, i'm excited and happy that i'm going to trip. I've been reading up on this site and Erowid for over a year now, so it's safe to say that i've educated myself heavily.

The mushrooms have an odor that is not unpleasant, but down at the bottom of the stem they smell a bit like ass. Should I grind them up and mix them with orange juice? Is there a better way of disguising the taste? Any other advice?

Thanks

--------------------
Make sure you hit the G spot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Tripping for the first time tomorrow [Re: Ganji]
    #988484 - 10/24/02 12:56 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

First of all, don't be nervous, the best thing you can do in a trip is know that it will end and you will be alright. Here's what I like to do, take the dose and put it in the blender, add about 1/4 cup of OJ and a 1/4 cup of apple juice (you can always put more liquid if you want) and some sugar, not a lot, just a little. Blend it up real good, for at least 3 minutes on high, and then drink. Remember this if you haven't tripped before, its gonna get worse before it gets better, at least for me and most of the people I trip with. Your stomach may get upset, and you may get real nervous, but just remember it will get better and you will have a great time. Oh yeah, one thing that really calms me is right when I start to feel the first affects, I pop in a movie, almost always alice in wonderland. This seems to get me through the tough part of my trip, after the movie I am able to go outside and watch all the trees breathe. Good Luck, and have fun.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
    #988775 - 10/24/02 04:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Drug are bad.. mmmmkay?

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

#988778 - 10/24/02 04:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Just mix em in OJ, or cover them in honey, toss em down, and kick ass through your first trip bro.
Remember, 's your ass that's gettin mind fucked, nothin else is gonna huhrtcha.
So enjoy them mofuckers!

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #988781 - 10/24/02 04:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Note, blending the shrooms into a smoothie means the effects come on quicker, but the effects don't last as long. If you want a decent lengthed trip, my advice is to just go gung ho and chew them up. Dip them in chocolate, honey, or peanut butter. And wash them down with a drink. Think of the taste as something that needs to be acquired; like beer.
Having some trip music set aside is a good idea.
Nausea is common, BUT it's not always overwhelming and does go away. So if you feel a bit sick, the best advice is sit someone, lie somewhere, and be still until the sickness fades. Ginger pills are good for keeping the nausea to a manageable limit.
And above all, just relax. Things WILL seem strange, perhaps a lot. But once you settle into the peak, you should be accustomed to the feeling. Think of it like walking around in the dark, after a while, your eyes adjust to it. The onset is probably the only uncomfortable part on every trip. Once you're up there, it's all plain sailing though :smile:
Unless you have a bad trip, but just keep thinking positive.
Have fun. 

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: Tripping for the first time tomorrow [Re: Sheepish]
    #988786 - 10/24/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Good advice Sheepish, but you left out the bud smoking.. :grin: 

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#988845 - 10/24/02 05:18 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

brashliak :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Invisibleteardrop
wahhh

Re: Tripping for the first time tomorrow [Re: T0aD]
    #988993 - 10/24/02 07:41 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Honey is good, OJ is good. It's all good!

OfflineGanji
Fuckin' A
    #989289 - 10/24/02 10:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks everybody.

I'll have a bottle of ginger ale handy during the onset to dispel the nausea.

I'm not going to be at a party and hopefully i won't encounter anybody i don't like who will give me a bad vibe and whatnot. I'll be with somebody that I trust and knows what i'll be going through, so that's a plus.

I ate a big meal from Arby's yesterday around 7 pm, and i won't eat anything all day, or at least until i start coming down. I'm planning on eating the shrooms at 3:30 or 4pm, which is about 6 hours from now.

I don't think i'll have a bunch of trip toys handy, save for my cell phone, minidisc player, gum, cigs, et cetera. I can't smoke weed to compliment the shrooms. I'm on probation... But I want to experience the effects of the mushrooms alone so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I'll probably be spending quite a bit of time in the woods surrounding my town, as enjoying nature is highly reccomended. The sunset tonight is going to kick ass :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #989375 - 10/24/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Prepare for everything in your life to change. It will be so much more than you can possibly imagine. Good luck in finding the path thats right for you, and be sure to update this thread after you've taken your first precious journey.

--------------------

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
    #989515 - 10/24/02 12:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

dude, get a sucker. i tripped last night at a Psycedelic drum jam i go to every week...and there was this guy there who gave me a sucker...just reached in his pocket, and gave me a sucker...and it was the best sucker in the world. i've decided suckers are one of my favorite things when trippen...and they last forever! peace.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Tripping for the first time tomorrow [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #990277 - 10/24/02 04:40 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

whiteman, that has to be the best idea I have ever heard. It completely blows my mind. Wow. Thanks man.

--------------------

OfflineGanji
Fuckin' A
Re: Tripping for the first time tomorrow [Re: chunder]
    #993113 - 10/25/02 04:54 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Okay, it's now the day after my trip.

It was a lot of fun.

I'll type up a report after i get off of work tonight.

--------------------

OfflineGanji
Fuckin' A
    #1002082 - 10/29/02 12:05 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well my trip was great. I thought it was going to be really intense, but i felt great and totally in control the entire time. I didn't even feel nauseous.

I ate the 2 grams at about 4 pm on thursday, chased with orange juice. My friend N ate about a gram too. They tasted pretty good, a whole lot better than i thought they'd be. So about an hour later, we met up with a couple other friends at a gas station, J, C, D, and S. While we were all sitting there talking, I noticed that the textured plastic of my friend's taillight felt really cool. Then i knew i was feeling it, so i looked around. The colors were amazing. Everything i looked at seemed so incredibly clean and vibrant. So i look over at N and ask her if she's feeling it. She says yeah and smiles.

So then the 6 of us decide to head out into the woods, because everybody else wanted to smoke. The place we wound up at was about 100 feet from a fairly well traveled road, and there were some houses a ways away, so i was feeling pretty paranoid. While everybody was sitting around smoking weed, i was standing "in a strategic location" keeping an eye out. It wasn't easy cause all i could concentrate on was the ground breathing and warping, and the bush in the corner of my eye that i kept thinking was a guy in overalls.

After a while i quit being paranoid and joined everybody else. They were all crowded around a two meter metal fence next to where we parked. We were all pretty messed up, so we figured it would be a good idea to practice jumping over the fence in case the cops showed up. So i ran right up to the fence, grabbed the top bar, and did a flip over it. Then i smashed my forehead on a lower bar and fell to the ground. I had a big bump and a scrape on my head, but i laughed and just covered it up with my beanie.

A few minutes after that, my friend C picked up a two foot stick and hit my friend D. So D grabs a beach towel and whips C in the ass. Well they both got kind of serious and started to fight with their weapons. I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever, a towel versus a stick. The rest of us just laughed at them for being so dumb. But they didn't hurt each other so everything was fine.

We left and went back to the gas station to get some shit to drink. J and D departed and it was just me, N, C, and S cruising around town in N's jeep. They wanted to smoke some more weed, so we found another place out in the woods to sit and chill for a while. This time i was feeling better, because there was nobody around, we were in a really out of the way spot on the side of a mountain, and the sun was setting (it was around 6pm) so i could look at the lights of the town.

They were passing the bowl, but i didn't hit it. I wanted to feel the effects of the mushrooms alone. As we were standing there joking around and having fun, I suddenly had a feeling that everything was just perfect. I realized that i'm happy with my position in life, and i don't need to worry about shit that's out of my control, and i should just chill and deal with things as i go along. It made a lot of sense.

When we were leaving, N was driving in typical teenage girl on drugs fashion and just about got her jeep stuck. Eventually, we had to run over a bunch of bushes and shit to get back onto the trail. We got back into town and drove C and S to C's car. On the way, i had more startling insights like "Thursday is the best day" and "My coat is very good".

After C and S left us, N wanted to go get some food. I wasn't hungry, but i said okay i'll buy you something. We drove to KFC. We were laughing so hard the whole way, just over the fact that we were shrooming, that N almost peed her pants. So we got to KFC, and we just stood there staring at the menu like idiots for a few minutes until we decided what we wanted. We got our food, stumbled around a bit, and left. We got into N's car and she was complaining that the people in KFC were "talking. saying things, about us". I'm like so fucking what, who cares, it was funny, just have fun. She's like okay.

Well a little while later, N brings me home, at like 8. I walk inside and immediately realize that i'm not hungry and throw my KFC sandwich and drink away. I went to my room and just chilled out listening to music and watching the things on tv stretch and deform. I couldn't fall asleep until like 2 am, but i still woke up at 10am on friday feeling great.

the end

There's probably some shit i left out, but if i did, it wasn't too important. I'm probably going to pick up an eighth in a few weeks. I'm ready for a stronger trip.

Nothing really interesting or exciting happened during my trip, but i doubt that a lot of stimulation while in my altered state would have been a very good thing.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate