Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Syrian Rue, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption
    #9930811 - 03/07/09 11:12 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey I've searched through the various (and numerous) threads about lemon teks but have yet to find one that answers my specific question. Point being: please don't flame me mercilessly for posting yet another lemon tek thread.

Has anyone ever combined just eating half a dose with lemon tek(ing) the other half dose? If so, how many grams were consumed and when (in relation to one another) did you consume vs. lemon tek? All thoughts and experiences welcome.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: Moonraker]
    #9930818 - 03/07/09 11:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

my question is why?

I imagine it wouldn't make much of a difference,

the lemon tek'd ones would hit you fast, the the rest would probably dissolve while you're peaking from the lemon tek, and you'd just have a weaker trip but for a longer period of time.

Thats just a guess though.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (03/07/09 11:14 PM)

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: pfxtc]
    #9930845 - 03/07/09 11:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I hear that lemon tek shortens trips? I personally love slow come downs so I can soak it all in and watch a couple of movies. But I also want a solid peak, so I thought combining the two could make for a trip with the best of both worlds.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#9930860 - 03/07/09 11:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I've heard mixed reviews, I've heard it shortens, doesn't matter, and I've ever heard it lasts longer.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, do whatever you feel comfortable with.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Loc: babilonUSA
Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: pfxtc]
    #9931041 - 03/07/09 11:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

im not sure, but isnt the lemon tek where you take a shot of lemon juice w/ your dose. alot of people swear it works, others like to take syrian rue(maoi)to enhance there trip, but i never read of anyone combining the two. when you extract harmala from syrian rue, one way to do it is to use lemon juice.. so why not crush up some seeds, soak in lemon juice for like a week, strain, you know the resty.
srrry if this gets off topic      :cheers:

--------------------
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN get back to the garden

some came singing, some come to play, some come for keeping the dark away

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#9932416 - 03/08/09 09:16 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Moonraker said:
Has anyone ever combined just eating half a dose with lemon tek(ing) the other half dose? If so, how many grams were consumed and when (in relation to one another) did you consume vs. lemon tek? All thoughts and experiences welcome.

I have actually thought about doing this...

I want to take a lemon shot of 1.7g, and shortly after take 1.7g strait.

Hoping the 1.7g in the lemon shot would increase the intensity somewhat, and the other 1.7g would break down slower making the trip last longer :shrug: .....

--------------------

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: openmind]
    #9932455 - 03/08/09 09:43 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

do the dry shrooms first then the lemon ones...otherwise you will have an intense peak and then just be high...i dunno, i read a guy did it and said after the lemon peak it felt like he just ahd the shroom body stone...
after lemon tekking last night with around 2g and a full lemon, i can say that the lemon tek really isnt all that great...i was high for 3.5 hours or so, but there were no visuals or any crazy stuff inside my head...it was just a body stone, occasionaly i would lie back for 20 min or so and just think and feel cool, but from now on when i shroom it will be 3.5+, not lemmon'd...cuz that is when you start tripppppppppin

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: CamKron]
    #9933010 - 03/08/09 01:34 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Why not use 3.5g with the lemon tek?

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflinePOWAtrippin
Decidedly Undecided.
Male

Loc: zone 9b
    #9933168 - 03/08/09 02:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CamKron said:
do the dry shrooms first then the lemon ones...otherwise you will have an intense peak and then just be high...i dunno, i read a guy did it and said after the lemon peak it felt like he just ahd the shroom body stone...
after lemon tekking last night with around 2g and a full lemon, i can say that the lemon tek really isnt all that great...i was high for 3.5 hours or so, but there were no visuals or any crazy stuff inside my head...it was just a body stone, occasionaly i would lie back for 20 min or so and just think and feel cool, but from now on when i shroom it will be 3.5+, not lemmon'd...cuz that is when you start tripppppppppin

When I think of lemon tek I think of steeping the mushies in lemon juice.  If this is correct in your case how long did you steep for?

When making tea it does the same thing unless you let it just sit there for atleast half an hour.  Since tea is hot and pure lemon juice isn't the extraction into lemon juice would take longer.

Edit-  Does anyone else like to make dark chocolate hot cocoa with shrooms?  Its my favorite, I have heard dark chocolates can have a slight maoi effect.  Just think of the mushy chunks as marshmallows.

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

Edited by GreedAndVanity (03/08/09 02:16 PM)

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: niteowl]
    #9934048 - 03/08/09 05:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i let the zooms steep in lemon for 20+ min, stirring at first and like 2 min before i drank it all in 1 go

Quote:

niteowl said:
Why not use 3.5g with the lemon tek?

because its over so fast...id rather trip for 4-5 hours and keep it real than for like 3 and trip hard...
i do shrooms to relax and open my mind, not to see how fucked up i can get...the onyl time i will lemon again is if i have less than 2.5g
3g in tea was the best trip i have had so far...more thoughtful than just havin a heavy shroom body stone

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

#9934508 - 03/08/09 06:59 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

All good ideas/ thanks for the insight.

You see I have this cousin that has eaten an eighter on two occasions and claims to only trip for 2-3 hours tops and never gets any profound insights. Personally I think he is just setting himself up for just 'being high' and isn't really preparing himself properly for a spiritual journey of sorts. This weekend we are going to trip  for the first time together and I was thinking about lemon teking to make our trips stronger but I for one don't like short trips at all, I feel like there isn't enough time to really soak it all in. Anyways that's the reason I'm asking about lemon teks, being that I haven't ever consumed like that.

But @GreedandVanity good idea about the dark hot chocolate, has anyone else heard about the MAOI content of that? I was thinking about going down that route but I don't really know where to get legal MAOIs within a week and I know you can easily overkill it with them too. I think Mckenna says something about when he combined shrooms and MAO inhibitors and tripped for a really long time. I would definatly give that hot chocolate a try if anyone can back up that theory or recommend any other source of MAOIs.

Thanks, also who has munched on some penis envies? Thats whats on the menu for this weekend, i think they are probably your basic cube though.

--------------------

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
    #9934815 - 03/08/09 07:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know about the MAOI content of dark chocolate, but I can attest to the fact that one of the best shroom trips I've had was off of dark chocolate shroombars-just a Hershey Dark bar melted and combined with ground up shrooms. I always guessed the trip was great because of strain/genetics but it could have been enhanced by the dark chocolate.

--------------------
The Fourth Amendment gives every American the right to refuse any search without a warrant.

Say hello to my friend, his name is George.
Every other ? you have is answered here

:mushroom2:In soviet russia, mushroom trips on you

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: fltdriver82]
    #9934838 - 03/08/09 08:00 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i had my friend do this. the half lemon tek kicked in fast and hard. then the regular half kicked in some time later, and it basically made the trip last longer. even tho the lemon tek is a shorter experience, it still heightened the end of the trip when he was just on the other half. the end wasnt quite like a full, but definitely more than half he said.

--------------------
(______(________________((()=~=~=~
SIG-ARETTE

I SUPPORT NEUROSOUP

“Do not let your material possessions be who you are.”

OfflinePOWAtrippin
Decidedly Undecided.
Male

Loc: zone 9b
Re: Lemon Tek/ Regular Consumption [Re: Platinum]
    #9941253 - 03/09/09 07:41 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Chicks dig choclate for a reason, I heard this was how anchient central americans liked to down the mushies.

I have taken the exact same mushies on atleast 5 occasions and the time I drank it with dark choc hot I was tripping balls.

I only ate 3.0 and had to go back to my car to chill out.  I couldn't drive home, I couldn't deal with talking to people at all.  It was a great time though just completely introverted.  The trip lasted about four hours and came on strong in about 15 minutes.  Maybe less, lets just say my sense of time was off.

Just make sure to get DARK ass choclate with a high cocoa content if you do.

"MDMDA, LSD, EtOH, chocolate, yohimbine, etc, etc, etc are *not* MAOIs.  At
least they are not MAOIs in any way which would be useful to discuss in
this context without giving a thesis that i really don't feel like writing
tonight...  For the purposes of 99.9% of the people reading this message,
and based on the description i've givin above of MAOIs, they are not MAOIs.
These are the chemicals to avoid when you are on a MAOI.  People have
a tendency to confuse these two categories."

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info5.shtml

Maybe not an MAOI but I think it potentiated it for sure.

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Syrian Rue, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience