Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
Re: If God Dropped Acid Would He See People? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9927591 - 03/07/09 10:37 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

stinkybritches said:
hes a vengeful god.

And ours wouldn't be?  Just think of all the horrible shit that has happend to us in history

Question: so persay that we use the "we are God's antfarm analogy" I have had an antfarm and maybe I'm a sick fuck but i thought it was entertaining to watch the little fuckers kill each other. So maybe god isnt so vengeful after all? maybe we are just ants in his farm. Cause i mean like you said, he started this off, but he has no control over us.

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
Re: If God Dropped Acid Would He See People? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9927592 - 03/07/09 10:39 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

stinkybritches said:
hes a vengeful god.

And ours wouldn't be?  Just think of all the horrible shit that has happend to us in history

Question: so persay that we use the "we are God's antfarm analogy" I have had an antfarm and maybe I'm a sick fuck but i thought it was entertaining to watch the little fuckers kill each other. So maybe god isnt so vengeful after all? maybe we are just ants in his farm. Cause i mean like you said, he started this off, but he has no control over us.

Yeah it could just be watching for it's own interest and entertainment.  But then my original thought would be correct, that "it" is a sick twisted fucker

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #9927598 - 03/07/09 10:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

stinkybritches said:
hes a vengeful god.

Yeah it could just be watching for it's own interest and entertainment.  But then my original thought would be correct, that "it" is a sick twisted fucker

I don't think that's the case,

I don't think there's a god watching over us,

we are all our own gods is how I look at it.

I'm not athiest or anything like that, I couldn't care less either way, religion and anti-religion in general is stupid shit.

I'm just trying to figure out how this all started in the first place? Sure there was a big bang, but where did that come from? Has "SPACE" been here FOREVER and EVER? Was it created at some point? By what? Is our universe just a microscopic blip in the mass of it all? Who created the mass of it all? When? Why? What?

We'll never know.

And if you didn't notice, any concept of "God" immediately makes me thing about the "Universe" in general.

What do Christians say the Universe is for? If God created the Earth, why add all this extra shit? What is the point of far off stars in a Christians eyes? I'm genuinely curious.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (03/07/09 10:43 AM)

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

#9927607 - 03/07/09 10:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

stinkybritches said:
hes a vengeful god.

Well if he/she/it decided to intervene,even though it would be for a good cause,it would upset the natural course of events.

Edit: Imagine a program about wildlife. Let's say it's chronicling the growth of a cheetah and her cubs. The people filming it have been watching the cubs grow for so long that they are attached to it and would hate to see any harm come to any of them.

They see a hyena sneak up behind the cheetah and her cubs. It picks one of the cubs up by the scruff of its neck. The crew have the chance to shoot the hyena with a tranq but they don't. Although it pains them to do it,they can't upset the natural balance of things. That's my take on it. :shrug:

--------------------

Edited by LobsterSauce (03/07/09 10:54 AM)

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Re: If God Dropped Acid Would He See People? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9927610 - 03/07/09 10:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Jimtown said:
Well if he/she/it decided to intervene,even though it would be for a good cause,it would upset the natural course of events.

Yeah it would.  I don't know, it really doesn't make sense to me that there would be an omniscient being.

--------------------

Invisiblevoiceofvancouver
Male User Gallery

Re: If God Dropped Acid Would He See People? [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9927627 - 03/07/09 10:56 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Depends who is GOD? Monotheistic?

Coming from a BIBLE perspective.

The one the world calls Jesus said, ' YOU ARE GODS ' to the Israelite men. That's in the bible a couple times. Translation to that would be like the so-called Superheros of today.. he also goes on to say that when he comes back all the power that he has they ' SHALL HAVE BUT GREATER. '

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

#9927631 - 03/07/09 10:57 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Any body find it interesting that it seems that the universe is one big fractal. Like the structure of the atom, and then the structure of the planets and then the structure of universes around themselves? maybe God is a concept of a force of nature that doesnt give a fuck it just holds the whole thing together through its own laws? (gravity, relativity, speed of light and sound, F=MA and all that good shit) I started to think about this the other day. Made alot of sense.

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

#9927635 - 03/07/09 10:58 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

Jimtown said:

Yeah it would.  I don't know, it really doesn't make sense to me that there would be an omniscient being.

Ya it all seems fairly ridiculous. That's my take on it if a god did exist and why they wouldn't intervene.

--------------------

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Re: If God Dropped Acid Would He See People? [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9927639 - 03/07/09 10:59 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DayzeoftheNu said:
Any body find it interesting that it seems that the universe is one big fractal. Like the structure of the atom, and then the structure of the planets and then the structure of universes around themselves? maybe God is a concept of a force of nature that doesnt give a fuck it just holds the whole thing together through its own laws? (gravity, relativity, speed of light and sound, F=MA and all that good shit) I started to think about this the other day. Made alot of sense.

I agree, I just don't like to call that god because religions have twisted that word so much

--------------------

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

#9927691 - 03/07/09 11:10 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well. I mean people just like to choose compassion for a false entity to save themselves from the fear of the unknown and possibilities like we are discussing. If it keeps them from being afraid its okay with me. When it crosses the line from compassion into capitalizing on that idea or brainwashing others, thats where i have to say FUCK EM ya know what i mean?

Its ironic that every other religion except prolly Buddhism flat out tells its believers that other ideas on religion are WRONG and that they should stay in their box and stop thinking for themselves. That is just garbage to me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order