Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9922621 - 03/06/09 12:23 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

Rolled a blunt for this kid, only to be caught by his dad who was staring at me the whole time while i was doing this in my car (i was high and jammin some tool what can i say?), and his dad ended up being my dad's boss and they are all conservative republican straight edge pricks.

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: PreparationH]
    #9922628 - 03/06/09 12:24 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I murdered a crayfish with a whole can of Raid once

It was a horrible sight

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineLaz32
Stranger

Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9923053 - 03/06/09 01:50 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

Here's one for me.

I was driving one day and someone was walking acrossed the street.  It looked like i had enough room when he set his arm down after taking a hit of something (i actually think it was a blunt but im not 100% positive).  Anyway i went by right as he put his arm down and BOOM, blow into his arm with my side view mirror.  I looked in my rear view saw him holding him arm looking kind of hurt, but seeing that he was still standing i just hit the gas.  Hopefully that guy was okay i really did feel bad.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #9923399 - 03/06/09 02:48 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I filled water ballonns with water and glue and threw them into moving cars,I used to throw rocks at cars driving by and knocked a window out once and a tail light another time,threw rocks at trains full of new cars knocking the side mirrors off,flaming tennis ball cannon to a moving car,broke into several houses,stole a car and drove 3 stolen ones,stole a bike and a skateboard,skipped school 56 days in a row,blew shotguns of pot smoke into my brothers nose while he was sleeping,FUCK I was a bad kid.

--------------------

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #9923777 - 03/06/09 03:45 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I love threads like this, makes for some great reading...

Uh...let's see...I was a douchebag growing up, I used to ditch my friends to hang out with cooler kids (I wasn't the little bitch type, trying to hang out with cooler kids, but I ditched kids I had grown up with for a new crowd)...makes me feel like a dick, and wonder what those people are up to nowadays...

I never really took part in any criminal activity, besides stealing 220$ from some kid.  I got caught (some religious school boy bitch told on me) and after that I felt like complete shit.  I watched "A Clockwork Orange" on mushrooms one time and I realized how much that experience effected me still.  Most of my good actions were not done out of genuine compassion, they were done for myself.  I used to be good or not be bad only because I feared the negative consequences, not because that was who I was...Made me choose to try and develop more compassion and try to be a more genuine person

Invisiblezannennagara
Found in Space
Male

Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: NastyDHL]
    #9923862 - 03/06/09 03:59 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

This is hideous, really, and I've never told anyone.

When I was young I would piss and spit into a cup and then rinse my sister's toothbrush in it.

She rarely brushed her teeth, then, though, I think. Also she's never gotten cavities; I've had three.

I don't remember what drove me to do it.

--------------------
No debe haber separaciĆ³n, no puede haber definiciĆ³n.

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: zannennagara]
    #9923893 - 03/06/09 04:05 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I broke a guys ribs when we were kids. Made him promise not to tell how it actually happened or I would break them again........I did a running drop kick and it worked,surprised me at the time.....feel pretty bad about that now, 25 years later still.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: unretarded]
    #9923899 - 03/06/09 04:06 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I was drunk off of some jack daniels and my sister in law talked me into vandalizing this guys car.
I had the bright idea of putting instant potato's into his gas can. Never got caught.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#9924117 - 03/06/09 04:49 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

As a young teen I stole a couple of science books from the library.

Stealing is bad, I regret I stole them. Nonetheless they laid the foundation of my knowledge of chemistry and physics.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineIdiot
I Am Moron!
Male User Gallery

Loc: 41.90231, 12.45390 Flag
Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: NastyDHL]
    #9924121 - 03/06/09 04:51 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

Once I was driving home from a party or something and I happened to look in my review mirror just in time to see one of the craziest things I've ever witnessed.  A car hit a curb, flew 2-3 feet in the air and took down a street signal.  It was about 200 feet behind me and I didn't stop, turn around, or even call it in to authorities.  I really don't feel too bad about it but it's still kind of crazy.

This other time me and a few friends were driving to jack in the box and came across this car that was still smoking and it had not only uprooted a tree that was around 1.5-2ft in diameter but it had broke it in two pieces.  The car stopped and a few of us got out, helped the obviously wasted guy out of his mangled car/tree and set him on a short wall.  We talked to him for a minute and then decided, because we were all drunk high and in possession of drugs, that we should leave.  The cops hadn't arrived yet and people were coming out of their homes.  This is another thing I really don't feel too bad about, just seems kind of selfish I guess.

I have a lot of stories like this actually.  Witnessing or arriving  a/t bad accident and leaving without helping at all.

--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offlinealtershroom
Earth Cohabitant
Male

Loc: under a lake in the north...
Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9924151 - 03/06/09 04:58 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

Once when I was like 7 I got grounded and sent to my room and threw this massive temper tantrum. And I had a friends kitten I was watching for because they were away on vacation. In a rage I started throwing this cat into my closet wall really hard. I'm not sure if it lived much longer after it left the room. I still to this day feel really bad and love cats so much that I have had many since that. I was a pretty tweaked out kid I guess.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: altershroom]
    #9924221 - 03/06/09 05:13 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I once punched a girl in the face after she slung liquid human shit on me and laughed.

I'm not sorry, I'd do it again.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Let out one skeleton [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9924263 - 03/06/09 05:20 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I'm NAAAAT SARRRY!!

:lol:  I regret how dumb and noobish I was with my high school sweetheart.  Looking back I was really controlling, jealous, prying, etc.. Horomones got me GOOD and the funny thing is, I thought everyone else was retarded and I was perfectly normal.  :nonono:  I'm so glad to be out of that stage.  Yeah, I got mine, but I was a douche in the process.

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
    #9924404 - 03/06/09 05:43 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

I used to play D&D, WoW, all kinds of Final fantasy games. It was pretty much all I did, aside from smoking ganja with a couple friends and going to school.

When I took mushrooms for the first time in college, I looked back on my life and felt like a complete douche bag and that I'd wasted my childhood. I realized everyone thought of me as a nerd, and for some reason I didn't want people to think that. It took me a long time to forgive myself.

Dunno why I was so harsh on myself. I can't get into my old hobbies very much anymore, even though I still have friends that are.

But, on the upside, I've learned so much about myself since coming to college, that I don't think I would have it any other way.

Eh, kinda a lame story, but there it is.

--------------------
Word to your mom.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract