Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Video games while trippin' [Re: LillSkit]
    #99232 - 05/18/00 07:50 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

THIEF GOLD!THIEF GOLD!THIEF GOLD! thiefgold and thief gold II are probably 2 of the most involving games I've ever seen in my life... people who are long time Quake and Half-life gamers will try to dispute this but TRY IT! The storyline is awesome! the gameplay is better than both Q and H-L and the grafix are great! this game ROX sober or fried...although when i'm fried and the room is dark (so only the screen is in my field of vision) it's like being there! you really get into this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#99234 - 05/18/00 07:09 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

i would say for playstation- pandamoneum(sp) theres a level all about shrooms its pretty trippy and has bright colors, also tekken 2 when i was playing it last it was just flowing so beautifuly and i could rock everyones world. for N64-tony hawk, i could play/watch that game for hours, also i suggest playing the song superman by goldfinger on the music selection

Anonymous

#99235 - 05/18/00 07:14 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah with the Tony Hawk thing. i watched my friend play for like a couple hours and it was the coolest shit ever. i was yellingat him for like an hour to do a 900 and then when he finaly did it was the coolest thing ever and everyone in the room jumped up and we were all yelling and screaming. we were all shroomed of course but it was so great

Anonymous

#99236 - 05/19/00 01:07 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Yo demon i played that pandemonium game - its hilarious the boss of the first or second level is a giant evil shrrom - definitly trippy

Another game that rocks when fucked up is Abes Exodus - trying to figure out some of the tougher parts is a great mind workout

Also FF7 (not 8 cuz i hate it) Anyways when I am on shrooms I become CLoud Strife man I am soooo into that game its hard and shit and lots to do but you just feel like part of the game - and the movie scenes are out of this world

Anonymous

#99237 - 05/19/00 09:48 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Sonic Adventure for dreamcast. that game is bad ass when ever. the graphics are fast and smooth plus level 2 action stage has a bad ass tornado that looks real while trippin. If you have surround sound use that it makes it even better. Fuck all you Dreamcast hating-i'm waiting for P2-bastards.

Anonymous

#99238 - 05/20/00 04:09 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

lillskit you know your shit!

Anonymous

#99239 - 06/17/00 12:07 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Try 'Nights Into Dreams' on Sega Saturn. It's a sweet game with vivid backgrounds where you transform into a flying jester and do tricks like corkscrews and loopty loops in the air while flying through floating rings (kinda like Sonic the Hedgehog which is rad too but you don't fly)and battling enemies and bosses. NO2 for Playstation IS cool AND easy, and includes a pumpin' techno sountrack. Speaking of pumpin' techno soundtracks, Wipeout XL is a sweet flowing (if you are good enough) futuristic racing game with floating rocket powered crafts. Next, Disney games like The Lion King and Aladdin are colorful, entrancing, and possibly even beatable if you can concentrate enough. And any Crash Bandicoot game for the Playstation is smooth, a visual treat, and even funny at times. There is a lot of 3dimensionality to the game, so you can get drawn into the action quite easily. Enjoy!

Anonymous

#99240 - 06/17/00 12:29 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I was playing resident evil code veronica on dream cast three days ago while tripping on acid and shrooms at the same time it was scarey, the game i mean!

Anonymous

#99241 - 06/17/00 12:30 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I was playing resident evil code veronica on dream cast three days ago while tripping on acid and shrooms at the same time it was scarey, the game i mean!

OfflineHatta
GodlessAnarchist

#99242 - 06/17/00 12:02 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

NO2? That is not nitrous oxide; that is nitrogen dioxide.

N2O is nitrous oxide.

Is this mistake actually on the game? I've seen shirts make this mistake. I wish people would just double check their facts before doing this sort of thing. It's this same willful ignorance that keeps the myth of LSD brain bubbles, or marijuana amotivation syndrome around.
-Hatta

Anonymous

#99243 - 06/20/00 06:13 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

no hatta these people are just stupid the game is called NO2 not N2O. some idiot dont know the difference between the two, the name of the game means nitrogen dioxide not nitrous oxide! nitrous oxide is not used to boost the speed of cars you idiots NO2 is!!!

Anonymous

#99244 - 06/21/00 06:18 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Super Mario Bros for old NES is the biggest trip.. all the Mushrooms, the Really wierd 2 d lame graphics just tripped me into noticing really how 2 Dimensional games are..

Anonymous

#99245 - 06/22/00 10:00 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Try playing Tony Hawk pro skater in slow motion!! It goes in slow motion except they rotate at a semi-normal speed so you can do 1440's and shit heh, I think the code is square left up sqare left. This is awesome whilst tripping.

Offlinem420
enthusiast
    #99246 - 06/24/00 08:21 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

what rock have you all been under, quake 3 fortress is the best game in the world(till tf2 comes out) watching someone expload from a single shot to the head from a sniper rifle is just crazy to watch while peaking.

Anonymous

#99247 - 06/27/00 04:53 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

OK YO, there is a game for Playstation, i do not know the name, but you're a Beach ball and you're rolling around on things shaped like tetris pieces trying to get keys on a 3-d plane, and you can switch which plane you're rolling around on by going to the corners... it kicks! Every once in awhile a pill will form and you can eat it and it makes the screen all warbily, does anyone know what i'm talking about? It has to be the best game ever, tripping or not.

Anonymous

#99248 - 06/27/00 04:54 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

ah ha! in my haste to describe the experience it looks liek somebody posted it, it's calleD "jumping flash" CHECK IT OUT!

Anonymous

#99249 - 06/28/00 06:10 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

You guys all have good games butI'm sorry they all suck to. Latley all the games that have been coming out for N64 and Dreamcst are either remakes or sequals. There are only like 10 good games per system now (excluding Computer not a system). so i think the funnest thing of all well Stroben on mush is the original nintendo. My uncle has like 100 games ans when i'm trippin i go over and play on his NES It's the best and beats the rest.

Now that Iv'e siad this people are going to say that i'm dumb and totaly wrong but, that's your opinoin and even though it SUCKS :biggrin: it's you opinoin

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #99250 - 06/28/00 07:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Where can I get the N2O game? It seem pretty rare. It's not for sale in software stores here, or for rent at Blockbuster, and I don't even see a ROM for it on Hotline.

OfflineFrackus
enthusiast
    #99251 - 06/30/00 11:28 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I know it's old but i'd have to say anything in the mario world series....it's fuckin old but it's still classic...

------------------
Morality only extends as far as you are willing to deny the truth.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
[green] my sister's name is maryjane [/green]

Anonymous

#99252 - 07/01/00 04:59 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

N20 (for Playstation), yes, excuse the type-o. This game rocks. Here are some codes for it:
At the Main Menu Screen go to 'Game Options.' Now go to 'Enter Code' and, well, enter these codes!

Firewall Cheat: X, X, Square, X, X, X, Triangle, Triangle
Weapons: Square, X, O, Square, X, Square, O, Square
Infinite Lives: O, X, X, Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square, O
Access Any Level: Square, Triangle, O, Triangle, X, Triangle, Square, X
Bonus Level Access: X, X, X, Square, Triangle, O, X, Triangle
Water Effect: O, X, Square, Triangle, Triangle, O, Triangle, O
No Bonus Reset after Death: Square, Triangle, X, O, Square, Triangle, X
Disable Cheats: Square, Square, X, O, O, O, O, Triangle

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies