Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
Ralphsters
    #9915982 - 03/05/09 11:16 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Anybody else have problems reading Ralph's website. I have only ordered from sporeworks in the past and was looking through other sponsor's sites and am having difficulties with Ralph's.

Everything loads fine but for some reason there is info on top of info. Blocking text, pictures, links. What's up with this?

If you are running a business pretty much supported by an online community, wouldn't your website be a priority? To me it is the equivalent of walking into a store that has junk covering merchandise that is for sale. I wouldn't by anything from a store that wasn't well kept. What does this say for their sterile procedures?

I won't be ordering from ralphsters because of this reason. It may seem silly but when my biggest worry is contams, why would I buy supplies from someone who is to lazy to maintain a functioning and viewable website?

Just to clarify:
I have never ordered from ralph and don't base my opinions on any past experience.
I have been to his website multiple times over the past 6 months, it has been updated to include new SOTM as well as new strains. Yet, the pages are not 100% readable.

First impressions take less than 10 seconds, every time I visit his site I get the same impression:
  It looks like my step-sons bedroom, stuff piled on top of stuff. Who knows what is on the bottom of the pile.

--------------------
The Fourth Amendment gives every American the right to refuse any search without a warrant.

Say hello to my friend, his name is George.
Every other ? you have is answered here

:mushroom2:In soviet russia, mushroom trips on you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoYouMusHrOOM
enlightened
Male

Loc: Artic Circle
Re: Ralphsters [Re: fltdriver82]
    #9916033 - 03/05/09 11:27 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

LMAO!!! dude. earthstongue is the way to go... i 've gone through 3 of these sponsors and got a long wait and shitty spores.

--------------------
Spirit is the Life, Mind is the Builder, and the Physical is the Result

Offlinebackintheriver
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: DoYouMusHrOOM]
    #9916103 - 03/05/09 11:43 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

how are the spores "shitty"?

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #9916161 - 03/05/09 11:54 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

DoYouMusHrOOM said:

LMAO!!! dude. earthstongue is the way to go... i 've gone through 3 of these sponsors and got a long wait and shitty spores.

Earthstongue has one of the worst reputations on the internet that there is.

If you do a search on Earthtongue in here, you will gets tons of bad feedback on them.

End of story!~

~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineDoYouMusHrOOM
enlightened
Male

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Roadkill]
    #9916257 - 03/05/09 12:14 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

ive been using earthstongue for a year have never run into any problems, and by shitty spores i mean clumpy , dead and even contmd:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineDoYouMusHrOOM
enlightened
Male

#9916263 - 03/05/09 12:15 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

and ive read tons of bad feedback of this sites own sponsors.:zappa:

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

#9916396 - 03/05/09 12:36 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

DoYouMusHrOOM said:

ive been using earthstongue for a year have never run into any problems, and by shitty spores i mean clumpy , dead and even contmd:thumbup:

I'm not going to sit here and argue the point with you.

Earthtongue has a terrible rep in the OMC...
they have for years upon years.

My opinion on them is from the countless complaints I've seen on them over the years.

they might be cleaning up their business recently, and I hope that they are.
I've heard that they have a new owner...
but I've also heard that the old owner still is running things and is trying to convince people that he is a new owner.

time will tell.

And as far as you saying that the Shroomery Vendors have shitty spores and contam issues...

that is complete bullshit.

Sporeworks, The Hawk Eye, Ralphster, Little Shop of Spores have all been in business for a very long time selling spores.

They wouldn't or couldn't stay in business for so long if they had the problems that you said they have.

~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #9916450 - 03/05/09 12:44 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I don't mean to insult, but Ralphster's website does look very unprofessional, like it hasn't been updated in a couple of years. If I were any good at computer stuff i'd offer to help him update it. But hey, if he is a trusted sponsor and delivers a good product quickly, who cares?

However, Ralph might be missing out because people who find his site without going through the shroomery might not trust it.

Also, his website works perfectly fine for me. What browser are you using?

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Green_T]
    #9917103 - 03/05/09 02:19 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Firefox
I don't have this problem with any other site I've ever been to.
It just text and links are overlapping-sometimes making reading impossible. Even the link, at the bottom of the home page, to webmaster@blah is overlapped completely by the copyright statement. That is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Also on home page March PE Special is covering up Our New Special links. It's hard to read them, it looks "thrown together" so makes people (myself included) a little wary of sending them money when there key add point is that they don't keep records. So I'm thinking: If they don't take the time to fix minor problems, they probably won't take the time to make sure they get my order to me before my "records" are gone forever.

That's just the way it makes me feel. Once again I haven't tried their product (for reasons above) so I am not commenting on experience with them.

Edit:

Am I the only one having problems like ^^^? I tried adjusting my screen res.

Edited by fltdriver82 (03/05/09 09:31 PM)

InvisibleShr00mZ
Space Invader

#9925965 - 03/06/09 10:38 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

firefox and IE 8 dont work with his site. Ive been going through sporeworks.. since I updated my IE program. IE 6 n 7 are the only ones that work with it. Just have him give you the strain list, or have him randomly pick them.

--------------------

Offlinemadsplatter
Expirmentational
Male

Loc: U.S.A
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Shr00mZ]
    #9926011 - 03/06/09 10:48 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

If you know you want to use Ralphsters just pick Ralph's picks.  He will give you 5 or 6 for like 10 bucks a piece and they are good strains (though I know that is up for debate, but so is a lot of other shit on here.)  Then you have variety, and good spores!!

--------------------
:sun:When I woke up today I couldn't remember yesterday, which is funny, 'cause when I woke up yesterday I couldn't see today.:grin:Madsplatters Grow journal

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
Re: Ralphsters [Re: madsplatter]
    #9926106 - 03/06/09 11:15 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Why would he honestly want to make his site that much better? I mean his target market is right here on Shroomery! You can PM him and he hits you up the SAME day. You cant ask for better. And besides, he keeps us all happy and in turn he gets the piece of mind that he is dealing with at least SOMEWHAT like minded people and doesnt worry about a bunch of jackasses bringing bad press and drawing unneeded attention from LEO's. Makes so much more sense than to build a awesome site and not know your clientele. And besides, if i ran a spore shop I would at least want personal feedback from a community based on the research of such spores. I can see where he is comin from. Keep up the good job Ralphster. You make all these people's day every time you go to the P.O. Box. :rockon:

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Invisiblerustypan
downinit

Re: Ralphsters [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9928420 - 03/07/09 01:29 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

^ +1

I chose to give his service a try. I'll let ya know if I have any troubles. Yes, his site is a bit "bare" if comparing to most other sites, but I would have to agree w/ what DayzeoftheNu said.

--------------------

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: rustypan]
    #9928738 - 03/07/09 02:28 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

I'm just saying:
When every new person that signs up asks "Where should I get spores?" people say shroomery sponsors: Sporeworks and Ralphsters are the two most common responses.

Any improvement on his website could only bring in more business. It's like looking at houses, you find a couple that are the same price/same everything but one looks old and the other is straight out of a magazine.
Which one would you choose.

Like I've said I haven't tried his product and am only commenting on appearance.

Offlineinsomniac20
4th Horseman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mid-West
    #9928763 - 03/07/09 02:33 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

Everything I've ever gotten from Ralphster was fantastic. No contams very fast "3 day's fast". It's a really simple site to navigate.

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
    #9928790 - 03/07/09 02:37 PM (15 years, 15 days ago)

I mean i understand. It does look unprofessional. but my brother makes websites and if you dont have a friend that can do one up for you, getting a decent site up can be pretty expensive. He normally charges 3 grand or so to get a site up with the quality of Ralphsters. I couldnt imagine the cost for something like Sporeworks. It takes alot of doing. I could see ralphster as a stoner just like us who says "fuck it, good enough"

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Ralphsters [Re: insomniac20]
    #10450604 - 06/03/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

insomniac20 said:
Everything I've ever gotten from Ralphster was fantastic. No contams very fast "3 day's fast". It's a really simple site to navigate.

I'm on the OP's side right now... I've never ordered spores before, and I was doing a search for canadian vendors, ralphs seemed like my best bet.. yet when I go to his site, the only thing I can click on and look at is his fantastic 4 special, his 2 new special strains, the substrates/spawns, 'penis envy now in stock' and the P. cyanofriscosa link :shrug:

is there no list of strains or anything?...

I've read almost nothing but good things about him... but wtf is going on here...

:edit: I'm also using firefox

When I click on substrate/spawn... then click on spores... I get taken right back to the homepage... wtf??

Edited by LuSiD9 (06/03/09 10:14 PM)

OfflineGetHyphae
Stranger

Re: Ralphsters [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10452523 - 06/04/09 08:09 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I like his bootleg website.

Offline79towncar
Stranger
Re: Ralphsters [Re: GetHyphae]
    #10454410 - 06/04/09 02:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have to admit when I showed a friend a sponsors site and Ralph's site for her to get spores she went with the other sponsor because of the website.. I asked her why and she said "it looks cleaner" hahaha. You know how girls are.. But Ralph's reputation is A+ and his customer service is A+ as well. Everybody knows he has great products and I think that outweighs his website...

Offlinekinderfeld11
kill your master

Re: Ralphsters [Re: 79towncar]
    #10455964 - 06/04/09 07:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yea I will admit the web site is a little 'homemade' or what have you. Personally, I don't have a probably with navigation but your right there is shit everywhere. Good product is all that REALLY matters but Ralph you need to pimp yo web site for real...make it match your reputation.

--------------------
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard.
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.
(Julius Caesar, Act II, Scene 2).
:mushroom2:Host of new 'Kinderfeld's Kindness' monthly contest.:mushroom2:

OfflineRitual
Spore Collecter
Male

Re: Ralphsters [Re: kinderfeld11]
    #10456625 - 06/04/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ralphs site does not work with the newer IE version.  You can only view the strain list or see the site menu by using a different browser. 

IE users will get no site menu which will make navigating the website impossible.

I would think that is hurting his business and that he is working hard to correct the situation.  I beleive Ralph said he was waiting for IE to fix the problem on their end which will be NEVER.  So ralph good luck.  I had to download Google Chrome to get to your order form and view your selection which alot of people are not going to do.  Great service though after getting order placed.

OfflineI Like Alkaloids
Brought Back to Life
Male

Loc: Rocky Mountains, U.S. Flag
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Ritual]
    #10482087 - 06/10/09 11:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I've never had any problems viewing / navigating Ralph's page with Firefox or IE...

I have to side with Roadkill - Earth's Tongue is NOT the way to go! Ralph's page may not appear as "professional" as other sites, but I've always been completely satisfied with his business. There's no reason for me to try anywhere else.

If you can establish a better business, create and maintain a better website, stop complaining and do it!

:cool:

--------------------
A lot of people here are assholes, but so am I...

:cool:

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: I Like Alkaloids]
    #10485092 - 06/10/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

we are building a new website
It will look good :smile:

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineChalupacabra
Subcubetaneous
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Bar
Re: Ralphsters [Re: ralphster44]
    #10485554 - 06/10/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

"we are building a new website"

Cool...but...Bummer...kind of...

I love the current website.  I think that it's the best one out there.  I don't need flash and a bunch of fluff.  The site is updated very frequently IMO, you always know the SOTM as soon as the month changes and it's easy to navigate.  It's simple and has all the goods in all the right places.  The pics for each strain are rad too.  I spend hours just checking things out...

Well,  I guess if it's going to be an improvement on the original, the new site is going to be awesome!

--------------------
Just trippin' and laughin' at the crap

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Chalupacabra]
    #10490839 - 06/11/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I cant read the list tho... just keeps brining me back to the home page.. again, I've heard nothing but good shit avout him.. depiste teh uglt site... i just cant read the ist or anything... just brings me back to the back to the the homepage.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineChalupacabra
Subcubetaneous
Male User Gallery

#10491379 - 06/11/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

What version of Internet Explorer are you using?  That could screw things up.

I use Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10 and I run Windows XP.  No trouble with Ralphster's site.  I've heard that Internet Explorer 8 may have some issues....

--------------------

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Chalupacabra]
    #10491605 - 06/11/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Chalupacabra said:
What version of Internet Explorer are you using?  That could screw things up.

I use Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10 and I run Windows XP.  No trouble with Ralphster's site.  I've heard that Internet Explorer 8 may have some issues....

That's exactly what I run and everything overlaps.

Glad to hear you will be redecorating your site. I will feel more comfortable referring you to my friends.

OfflineChalupacabra
Subcubetaneous
Male User Gallery

#10491852 - 06/11/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Weird.  What do you mean by "overlaps"?  Do you have a bunch of web pages on top of each other or something?

--------------------

OfflineLoveless
Stranger
Male

Re: Ralphsters [Re: insomniac20]
    #10494859 - 06/12/09 03:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

insomniac20 said:

I agree, I'll keep going back to Ralphster.  I have to re-up soon actually.  Currently fruiting a Malabar and Golden Teacher casing on zoo doo from Ralphster and it's going great (for my first time fruiting).  Only flaws are my own cultivating techniques.  I've had fully colonized cakes of Malabar, Golden Teacher, Ecuador, and Palenque with no problems, all from Ralphster.

Offlinevinnyvapor
aspiring mycologist
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Loveless]
    #10496119 - 06/12/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I actually like the current website.  It has a quaint feel.  And you can't beat the service!

--------------------
"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast."

-Ronald Reagan

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sirius
Re: Ralphsters [Re: vinnyvapor]
    #10500165 - 06/13/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

From a newbie's perspective Ralphster's doesn't have much of a draw.  I recently ordered my first spore syringe, and initially looked to Ralphster's due to his good reputation here.  After viewing his site I ended up going with The Hawk's Eye.  The sole reason for this is the fact that with Ralph you gotta print off an order form and mail it back to him.  Seems like it would take much longer to receive your spores than going with someone who has online ordering procedures in place.

I do understand that Ralph prefers to do business this way, I'm just saying it's less noob friendly than some of the other sponsors.  I'll probably give Ralphster's a try for my next batch of spores though.

--------------------
So heavy I fell through the earth...

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Lostkeys]
    #10505709 - 06/14/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

more like from your perspective.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Brainiac said:

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #10506169 - 06/14/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I first bought from ralph back in 03...and always have received the fastest most reliable product of any of the vendors.... I don't care what his website looks like.... he's the best imo...

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

#10506999 - 06/14/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Easy there Roadkill, I'm just saying that being a newbie I can speak from a position that most long time cultivators may or may not have lost touch with.  Sure, if I had been around the block for a while, I could have made a decision based on something more than which vendor is the easiest for me to deal with.  That being the deciding factor is what drew me to use the particular vendor that I eventually decided to go with.

Edit: Might I add that I have tremendous respect for the work that you did in helping to create the "Let's Grow Mushroom" DVD's as I've stated in another thread they were the deciding factor that got me into this line of study.

--------------------

Edited by Lostkeys (06/14/09 09:16 PM)

Offlinejwes420
Dude, your balls are Showing.
 User Gallery

#10512420 - 06/15/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I was just there, and noticed while I was filling out an envelope for an order that, the Chicago PO Box, and the zip code are very, VERY similar, and almost exactly the same. I am going to PM to see what's up w/that.

box #: 95493

zip code: 60095-0493

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

Re: Ralphsters [Re: jwes420]
    #10513740 - 06/15/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Is it a crazy conspiracy theory to think that in the US Postal System, PO box numbers might just be tied to zip codes?  Really man, astute observation, but it isn't a coincidence.

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Ayrios]
    #10514190 - 06/15/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It doesn't hurt to ask. Especially on the subject of microscopy study and spore samples. I know the source is cool, but man, paranoia doesn't hurt if you keep it to the necessities. Some kid up in the NE area just had the FBI dress up as the FedEx Guy just to bust a spore delivery. I'll try and source that for you, but it was pretty recent, within the last month or so.

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Ayrios]
    #10514948 - 06/16/09 01:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ayrios said:
Is it a crazy conspiracy theory to think that in the US Postal System, PO box numbers might just be tied to zip codes?  Really man, astute observation, but it isn't a coincidence.

:tinfoil:  Nah dude, its a reptilian plot. 

Quote:

For post-office boxes, the general (but not invariable) rule is that each box has its own ZIP + 4 code. The add-on code is often one of the following: the last four digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 58001, Washington DC 20037-8001), zero plus the last three digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 12344, Chicago IL 60612-0344), or, if the box number consists of fewer than four digits, enough zeros prepended to the front of the box number to produce a four-digit number (e.g., PO Box 52, Garrett Park MD 20896-0052). However, there is no uniform rule, so the ZIP + 4 code must be looked up individually for each box.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIP_code#ZIP_.2B_4

And people should chill on the sketchy discussions.

BTW, I like ralph's site.  i don't need shit popping up or animations or whatever.  Just a list and instructions are fine for anything I want to order on any site.  No clutter needed.

And I would personally go with ralph specifically because he doesn't do online or CC ordering.  A cash -oriented buisness is more likely, imo, to be the kind of guy I want to handle my order.  When he ships so fast, it is not like your waiting around cuz you mailed in the order.

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: johnm214]
    #10515737 - 06/16/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

My order is going out today.:thumbup:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: johnm214]
    #10515750 - 06/16/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

For post-office boxes, the general (but not invariable) rule is that each box has its own ZIP + 4 code. The add-on code is often one of the following: the last four digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 58001, Washington DC 20037-8001), zero plus the last three digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 12344, Chicago IL 60612-0344), or, if the box number consists of fewer than four digits, enough zeros prepended to the front of the box number to produce a four-digit number (e.g., PO Box 52, Garrett Park MD 20896-0052). However, there is no uniform rule, so the ZIP + 4 code must be looked up individually for each box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I do appreciate it. :getstoned:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #10515757 - 06/16/09 08:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Re: OP's post, yeah the site just doesn't work for me. :shrug:

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Doc_T]
    #10517277 - 06/16/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i heard he has amazing spores. anyone try his b+?

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Edited by Nuggetpouch (06/16/09 02:19 PM)

OfflineLoveless
Stranger
Male

#10517286 - 06/16/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lostkeys said:I do understand that Ralph prefers to do business this way, I'm just saying it's less noob friendly than some of the other sponsors.  I'll probably give Ralphster's a try for my next batch of spores though.

It's hella noob friendly, just not careless friendly.

All records of any orders are destroyed after the order has been processed and sent. We keep no records of your order. We do not collect, resell, or divulge any personal information, including Name, Address, Phone numbers, email addresses or items ordered, to any business or individuals outside of RalphstersSpores.

Money order means less paper trail.

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Loveless]
    #10522285 - 06/17/09 07:06 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My order from Ralphster is going out today. I thought that the website was VERY easy to use. The only issue I had was getting there in the first place. I typed in simply Ralphsters.com and got a mycology based search engine.

Either way, I'm pretty stoked. Best deal I found for my budget, was Ralph's Choice. 6 quality strains for 50$ + 25$ express shipping.

On A side note, curiosity was killing me about the legality of spore posession so I asked a lawyer. This is what he had to say...

Quote:

In the United States, possession of psilocybin-containing mushrooms is illegal because they contain the Schedule I drugs psilocin and psilocybin.
Spores, however, which do not contain psychoactive chemicals, are only explicitly illegal in California, Idaho, and Georgia.
In all states, except New Mexico, growing psilocybin-containing mushrooms from spores is considered manufacture of a controlled substance.

Now my curiosity in New Mexico is sparked!:grin:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#10522458 - 06/17/09 08:07 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

we are fixing it

sorry

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

#10522655 - 06/17/09 08:54 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It's all good! I believe that the strains/techniques should be very well studied before taking the plunge. I found the site super easy to get around/order.
By the way, My order should be to you, beginning next week or so. i found a picture to include with it. I thought you might like it!

:melyssaford:

peace

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10524862 - 06/17/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ralphster44 said:
we are fixing it

sorry

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10525145 - 06/17/09 05:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kinderfeld11 said:
Yea I will admit the web site is a little 'homemade' or what have you. Personally, I don't have a probably with navigation but your right there is shit everywhere. Good product is all that REALLY matters but Ralph you need to pimp yo web site for real...make it match your reputation.

I like the 'homemade' look... It is why I bought my first spores there.... It didnt look all flashy, like he was trying to sell me something.... I had to take the time to figure it out and how to order, remeber to ask for the sotm etc etc etc. :sad:

But, then again, I think a freezer and a couch is good front porch decoration............. So my opinion probably doesnt count. :grin:

Either way, ralphster rocks. :mushroom2:

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Shad0w]
    #10535503 - 06/19/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I'm a man of my word and I sent my order to Ralphster today.  Really when you look at it, his deals can't be beat.  I ordered Ralph's Choice, plus the spore of the month, and 4 blank syringes.  All together that's 6 spore syringes, and 4 blanks for $65... alright in my book, just hope the shipping is fast!

--------------------

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

#10536181 - 06/19/09 11:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yup, same here! Order was sent on it's way! Ralphs Choice as well. The selection looks great! Tasmanian, Ecuador, Treasure Coast, Creeper, Tapalpa, and Malabar!

I'm checking out which strain to start with on a BRF substrate.

I do feel like a total ass though, being a chode about the fukking PO#
:foreheadslap:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

Edited by jwes420 (06/20/09 09:32 AM)

OfflineDWreck
Killin it
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine
    #10536229 - 06/19/09 11:28 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ralphsters Kick ass regardless. Even if his website is a little outdated the product speeks for itself. But if you want a fancy website sporeworks has you covered and they kick ass too!

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #10539098 - 06/19/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

wow...I remember you

hope your doing good

Ralphster44

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

OfflineBigrichshrooms
One who wouldsmack you
 User Gallery

Loc: Good Ol Florida
    #10542909 - 06/20/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I don't understand how someone with firefox can't view ralphsters website. I have firefox and I view it just fine.  On a side note yes the site is more simpler looking but that's fine.  The end result is whether you get good service and a good product.    I've ordered multiple times from ralphsters and will continue to do so. 

and DoYouMusHrOOM

I don't know where you get your intel from but shroomery vendors are the most trusted vendors in this hobby,  and those who haven't proved that are no longer vendors.  Honestly you sound more like you've got something against the shroomery and your just talking out your ass. 

Personally for spores I would recommend either ralphsters or sporeworks. Both in my opinion do a stand up job. :thumbup:

I've grown fond to the looks on ralphsters site. I actually like it that way.

--------------------
Big Rich Grillz......

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Bigrichshrooms]
    #10544403 - 06/20/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Bigrichshrooms said:
nd DoYouMusHrOOM

I don't know where you get your intel from but shroomery vendors are the most trusted vendors in this hobby,  and those who haven't proved that are no longer vendors.  Honestly you sound more like you've got something against the shroomery and your just talking out your ass.

Man that guys took a helluva feedback hit saying that... looks like people stood up to defend the shroomery sponsors!

--------------------

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

#10569323 - 06/25/09 06:01 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
6 Days and my order is in! Thanks R44! I'll let y'all know how my study turns out!:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

OfflineDeeGee
Insert Title Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sunny Southern California Flag
    #10571172 - 06/25/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've never ordered from there either so I cannot say if it's good or not, but ...
The very first time I saw the site I immediately though "phoney website." It was advertised on various websites but I was still skeptical. I was confused with the overlaying graphics (using IE) but I decided to overlook that and try to see how much a syringe costs. I found it impossible to do. Quite literally. I couldn't buy from there if I tried, and I did try to at least get to some sort of check out page. I failed.

It's not that its just a bad website it would turn people away, but it apparently makes some people unable to purchase from there. OP makes a great point that a business dependent on web browsers should be a little more careful.

I'm not saying all this to bash the website, more in hopes that they fix it!

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: DeeGee]
    #10572021 - 06/25/09 04:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Next time read the thread, Ralph responded by saying that they are indeed working to fix the issue with newest version of IE...

Got my order in today, exactly 6 days from the day I dropped the order in the mailbox, GREAT turnaround time!  Gonna do all my ordering from Ralphster.

--------------------

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

#10575367 - 06/26/09 06:07 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Got my order in today, exactly 6 days from the day I dropped the order in the mailbox, GREAT turnaround time!  Gonna do all my ordering from Ralphster

Same here. I won't order from ANYWHERE else! The turnaround was great, and I have no doubts about where I will be doing business again.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10579654 - 06/26/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kinderfeld11 said:
Yea I will admit the web site is a little 'homemade' or what have you. Good product is all that REALLY matters.

well.. that and a site that works... I dont care what the site looks like either, but when it doesn't work there's a bit of a problem in my eyes

glad it's being fixed though... I'll be ordering from him soon

--------------------

OfflineBaseMintTees
Stranger

#10612586 - 07/02/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So has anyone checked out the new site yet?  I've had only good things to say about him but I'm not finding the SOTM on the new page.

Invisibleseedspore
Stranger

Re: Ralphsters [Re: BaseMintTees]
    #10612631 - 07/02/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ralph made another thread for this month's S.O.T.M.

It happens to be Argentina.

--------------------

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #10617789 - 07/03/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
There is too many threads concerning Ralphsters new website. Please address any comments suggestions here.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10609395

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder