Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRitual
Spore Collecter
Male

Re: Ralphsters [Re: kinderfeld11]
    #10456625 - 06/04/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ralphs site does not work with the newer IE version.  You can only view the strain list or see the site menu by using a different browser. 

IE users will get no site menu which will make navigating the website impossible.

I would think that is hurting his business and that he is working hard to correct the situation.  I beleive Ralph said he was waiting for IE to fix the problem on their end which will be NEVER.  So ralph good luck.  I had to download Google Chrome to get to your order form and view your selection which alot of people are not going to do.  Great service though after getting order placed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI Like Alkaloids
Brought Back to Life
Male

Loc: Rocky Mountains, U.S. Flag
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Ritual]
    #10482087 - 06/10/09 11:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I've never had any problems viewing / navigating Ralph's page with Firefox or IE...

I have to side with Roadkill - Earth's Tongue is NOT the way to go! Ralph's page may not appear as "professional" as other sites, but I've always been completely satisfied with his business. There's no reason for me to try anywhere else.

If you can establish a better business, create and maintain a better website, stop complaining and do it!

:cool:

--------------------
A lot of people here are assholes, but so am I...

:cool:

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: I Like Alkaloids]
    #10485092 - 06/10/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

we are building a new website
It will look good :smile:

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineChalupacabra
Subcubetaneous
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Bar
Re: Ralphsters [Re: ralphster44]
    #10485554 - 06/10/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

"we are building a new website"

Cool...but...Bummer...kind of...

I love the current website.  I think that it's the best one out there.  I don't need flash and a bunch of fluff.  The site is updated very frequently IMO, you always know the SOTM as soon as the month changes and it's easy to navigate.  It's simple and has all the goods in all the right places.  The pics for each strain are rad too.  I spend hours just checking things out...

Well,  I guess if it's going to be an improvement on the original, the new site is going to be awesome!

--------------------
Just trippin' and laughin' at the crap

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Chalupacabra]
    #10490839 - 06/11/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I cant read the list tho... just keeps brining me back to the home page.. again, I've heard nothing but good shit avout him.. depiste teh uglt site... i just cant read the ist or anything... just brings me back to the back to the the homepage.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineChalupacabra
Subcubetaneous
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10491379 - 06/11/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

What version of Internet Explorer are you using?  That could screw things up.

I use Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10 and I run Windows XP.  No trouble with Ralphster's site.  I've heard that Internet Explorer 8 may have some issues....

--------------------

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Chalupacabra]
    #10491605 - 06/11/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Chalupacabra said:
What version of Internet Explorer are you using?  That could screw things up.

I use Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10 and I run Windows XP.  No trouble with Ralphster's site.  I've heard that Internet Explorer 8 may have some issues....

That's exactly what I run and everything overlaps.

Glad to hear you will be redecorating your site. I will feel more comfortable referring you to my friends.

OfflineChalupacabra
Subcubetaneous
Male User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: fltdriver82]
    #10491852 - 06/11/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Weird.  What do you mean by "overlaps"?  Do you have a bunch of web pages on top of each other or something?

--------------------

OfflineLoveless
Stranger
Male

Re: Ralphsters [Re: insomniac20]
    #10494859 - 06/12/09 03:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

insomniac20 said:
Everything I've ever gotten from Ralphster was fantastic. No contams very fast "3 day's fast". It's a really simple site to navigate.

I agree, I'll keep going back to Ralphster.  I have to re-up soon actually.  Currently fruiting a Malabar and Golden Teacher casing on zoo doo from Ralphster and it's going great (for my first time fruiting).  Only flaws are my own cultivating techniques.  I've had fully colonized cakes of Malabar, Golden Teacher, Ecuador, and Palenque with no problems, all from Ralphster.

Offlinevinnyvapor
aspiring mycologist
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Loveless]
    #10496119 - 06/12/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I actually like the current website.  It has a quaint feel.  And you can't beat the service!

--------------------
"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast."

-Ronald Reagan

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sirius
Re: Ralphsters [Re: vinnyvapor]
    #10500165 - 06/13/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

From a newbie's perspective Ralphster's doesn't have much of a draw.  I recently ordered my first spore syringe, and initially looked to Ralphster's due to his good reputation here.  After viewing his site I ended up going with The Hawk's Eye.  The sole reason for this is the fact that with Ralph you gotta print off an order form and mail it back to him.  Seems like it would take much longer to receive your spores than going with someone who has online ordering procedures in place.

I do understand that Ralph prefers to do business this way, I'm just saying it's less noob friendly than some of the other sponsors.  I'll probably give Ralphster's a try for my next batch of spores though.

--------------------
So heavy I fell through the earth...

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Lostkeys]
    #10505709 - 06/14/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

more like from your perspective.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Roadkill]
    #10506169 - 06/14/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I first bought from ralph back in 03...and always have received the fastest most reliable product of any of the vendors.... I don't care what his website looks like.... he's the best imo...

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sirius
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Roadkill]
    #10506999 - 06/14/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Easy there Roadkill, I'm just saying that being a newbie I can speak from a position that most long time cultivators may or may not have lost touch with.  Sure, if I had been around the block for a while, I could have made a decision based on something more than which vendor is the easiest for me to deal with.  That being the deciding factor is what drew me to use the particular vendor that I eventually decided to go with.

Edit: Might I add that I have tremendous respect for the work that you did in helping to create the "Let's Grow Mushroom" DVD's as I've stated in another thread they were the deciding factor that got me into this line of study.

--------------------
So heavy I fell through the earth...

Edited by Lostkeys (06/14/09 09:16 PM)

Offlinejwes420
Dude, your balls are Showing.
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: kinderfeld11]
    #10512420 - 06/15/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I was just there, and noticed while I was filling out an envelope for an order that, the Chicago PO Box, and the zip code are very, VERY similar, and almost exactly the same. I am going to PM to see what's up w/that.

box #: 95493

zip code: 60095-0493

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

Re: Ralphsters [Re: jwes420]
    #10513740 - 06/15/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Is it a crazy conspiracy theory to think that in the US Postal System, PO box numbers might just be tied to zip codes?  Really man, astute observation, but it isn't a coincidence.

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: Ayrios]
    #10514190 - 06/15/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It doesn't hurt to ask. Especially on the subject of microscopy study and spore samples. I know the source is cool, but man, paranoia doesn't hurt if you keep it to the necessities. Some kid up in the NE area just had the FBI dress up as the FedEx Guy just to bust a spore delivery. I'll try and source that for you, but it was pretty recent, within the last month or so.

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Ralphsters [Re: Ayrios]
    #10514948 - 06/16/09 01:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ayrios said:
Is it a crazy conspiracy theory to think that in the US Postal System, PO box numbers might just be tied to zip codes?  Really man, astute observation, but it isn't a coincidence.

:tinfoil:  Nah dude, its a reptilian plot. 

Quote:

For post-office boxes, the general (but not invariable) rule is that each box has its own ZIP + 4 code. The add-on code is often one of the following: the last four digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 58001, Washington DC 20037-8001), zero plus the last three digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 12344, Chicago IL 60612-0344), or, if the box number consists of fewer than four digits, enough zeros prepended to the front of the box number to produce a four-digit number (e.g., PO Box 52, Garrett Park MD 20896-0052). However, there is no uniform rule, so the ZIP + 4 code must be looked up individually for each box.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIP_code#ZIP_.2B_4

And people should chill on the sketchy discussions.

BTW, I like ralph's site.  i don't need shit popping up or animations or whatever.  Just a list and instructions are fine for anything I want to order on any site.  No clutter needed.

And I would personally go with ralph specifically because he doesn't do online or CC ordering.  A cash -oriented buisness is more likely, imo, to be the kind of guy I want to handle my order.  When he ships so fast, it is not like your waiting around cuz you mailed in the order.

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: johnm214]
    #10515737 - 06/16/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

My order is going out today.:thumbup:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

Offlinejwes420
 User Gallery

Re: Ralphsters [Re: johnm214]
    #10515750 - 06/16/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

For post-office boxes, the general (but not invariable) rule is that each box has its own ZIP + 4 code. The add-on code is often one of the following: the last four digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 58001, Washington DC 20037-8001), zero plus the last three digits of the box number (e.g., PO Box 12344, Chicago IL 60612-0344), or, if the box number consists of fewer than four digits, enough zeros prepended to the front of the box number to produce a four-digit number (e.g., PO Box 52, Garrett Park MD 20896-0052). However, there is no uniform rule, so the ZIP + 4 code must be looked up individually for each box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I do appreciate it. :getstoned:

--------------------

Is this Penis Envy?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds