Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTedwilto
Veni, vidi, vici
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunny Afternoon in
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9912295 - 03/04/09 06:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i once got into an elevator that every wall was a mirror with a cop. i had eaten 7 grams that night and i was about probably 3 hours into the trip so i was tripping really hard. Me and my buddy were going up to our hotel room and ten this cop comes in and we were just like fuuuuuuuck. We hit the closest floor to us and got out without really talking to the cop at all. it was scary a shit though. the Mirrors really made it more fucked up.

--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:

Song of the week list in journal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomzey
Humble Student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: Tedwilto]
    #9912370 - 03/04/09 06:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tedwilto said:
i once got into an elevator that every wall was a mirror with a cop. i had eaten 7 grams that night and i was about probably 3 hours into the trip so i was tripping really hard. Me and my buddy were going up to our hotel room and ten this cop comes in and we were just like fuuuuuuuck. We hit the closest floor to us and got out without really talking to the cop at all. it was scary a shit though. the Mirrors really made it more fucked up.

Wow that is intense, haha.  Talk about feeling like there is no way out.

--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: shroomzey]
    #9912804 - 03/04/09 08:06 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

never had a run in with the police while tripping...

and with my experience of running into other people while tripping.. its probably a good thing.

once i ran into my friends brother. my other friend (not his brother) had waved down the car cause he didn't have any thing to light his cig (bad idea i know, but we were tripping). it  turned out to be our friend's brother and all i could say was his full name, stumble and repeat his full name, and over again. we got the fire and went on our way.

another time me and the same friend were tripping in his basement when his brother comes down and says "mom's awake." but he was only kidding so we had a laugh (we had just eaten an 8th each).

about an hour or so later with the trip pretty much full on his brother comes in again and says "mom's awake and she's pissed." we thought he was joking again.

he wasn't.

so his mom comes down and sees him and yells at him for a minute and tells him to go do dishes (:lol:) then when he leaves proceeds to talk to me about her buying a new dog and my mom knowing the lady she was to get it from. after ATTEMPTING conversation i simply said "I have no idea what you're talking about." apparently my mind got bored of her conversation, so i sat down and started staring at the wall to my right.

then she went up stairs to have a conversation with my friend while he did the dishes ahahahaha

he said he was just playing with soap bubbles imagining if they were huge and you could just walk through them sort of like a maze. (awesome idea if you ask me)

thats the best i got for you guys.

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Edited by igwna (03/04/09 08:07 PM)

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9912888 - 03/04/09 08:20 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
the pit bull that was with us didnt follow, we had to go back for the dog

That seems so odd for a dog not to follow.  Any dog I've ever hung out with loved to chase after me when I ran; especially pitbulls.  :lol:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: Newbie]
    #9912942 - 03/04/09 08:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Me and a few friends dosed 1/8th each and went walking about town (at 2:00am),
not all of them were as good at controlling themselves as me though and wandered over to a big boat parked in the street and started feeling it about. The owner came out all drunk and shit and started yelling at everyone to get the fuck away from his boat, so we walked on, and came across a basketball court at the local highschool,

so we were doing our thing, my friend rolling around on the asphalt, and the rest of us talking when I looked over down an alley way and saw a figure in the darkness i was sure was a cop,
so i whispered to my friend "I think I might be hallucinating but there's a cop standing at the end of that alleyway" and sure enough I looked back and he was still there. About 10 seconds later two cop cars pulled out of the 2 adjacent alley ways blocking all exits. I told my friend on the ground to get the fuck up and stay sharp. About 4-5 cops came out of the cars and surrounded us and started questioning about what we were doing out at this time (we were all 18+).

My friends or I didn't appear blatantly high, but the rest couldn't speak very coherently, but I had not felt mentally sharper or clever in my life. Eventually I got the message across to all of my friends to say nothing and take our 5th amendments. The cops were suspicious, but they could do nothing about it :smile2:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: twighead]
    #9913520 - 03/04/09 09:42 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Me and a few friends dosed 1/8th each and went walking about town (at 2:00am),
not all of them were as good at controlling themselves as me though and wandered over to a big boat parked in the street and started feeling it about. The owner came out all drunk and shit and started yelling at everyone to get the fuck away from his boat, so we walked on, and came across a basketball court at the local highschool,

so we were doing our thing, my friend rolling around on the asphalt, and the rest of us talking when I looked over down an alley way and saw a figure in the darkness i was sure was a cop,
so i whispered to my friend "I think I might be hallucinating but there's a cop standing at the end of that alleyway" and sure enough I looked back and he was still there. About 10 seconds later two cop cars pulled out of the 2 adjacent alley ways blocking all exits. I told my friend on the ground to get the fuck up and stay sharp. About 4-5 cops came out of the cars and surrounded us and started questioning about what we were doing out at this time (we were all 18+).

My friends or I didn't appear blatantly high, but the rest couldn't speak very coherently, but I had not felt mentally sharper or clever in my life. Eventually I got the message across to all of my friends to say nothing and take our 5th amendments. The cops were suspicious, but they could do nothing about it :smile2:

killer story man haha
good work :thumbup:

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Loc: Dead luck hubris
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: igwna]
    #9913567 - 03/04/09 09:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I was in Trader Joe's Today and the cashier got on the loud speaker and said

"A concerned customer would like to request that the person who has the dog in the car with the windows up to go outside and roll the windows down so he can have some fresh air"

WTf?  There's plenty of fucking oxygen in a car with the windows up, I used to sleep in a car for years....  it's fuckin 17 degrees outside, the only time it's inhumane to leave a dog in a car with the windows up is when it's like 90 degrees outside and the heat kills 'em.

--------------------

Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: mozartvicious]
    #9913576 - 03/04/09 09:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

how's that deal with shrooms though?

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Loc: Dead luck hubris
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: twighead]
    #9913587 - 03/04/09 09:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ah fuck, I posted that in the wrong thread... sorry

--------------------

Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

OfflineElementsToLife
Overanalyzer Of Things
Male

Loc: Fl
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: mozartvicious]
    #9913663 - 03/04/09 10:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mozartvicious said:
ah fuck, I posted that in the wrong thread... sorry

Lmao, I thought it was just me being baked. Thanks for clearing that up. :bow2:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: Newbie]
    #9913838 - 03/04/09 10:26 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Newbie said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
the pit bull that was with us didnt follow, we had to go back for the dog

That seems so odd for a dog not to follow.  Any dog I've ever hung out with loved to chase after me when I ran; especially pitbulls.  :lol:

dog was about 9mos old, he just got it from a guy that day, plus
the dog found another target to occupy it's attention, the 2
cops that showed up...

OfflineKanos
Enabler
Male

Loc: MN, USA
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9913944 - 03/04/09 10:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I havent, but  a friend did his first time tripping.  We decided to take a drive(dont worry we werent driving) and he had a headlight out HAHA.  We got pulled over and he got pulled out to talk to him when he was peaking.  He said it was intense but they werent that good of shrooms luckily.  Funny experience though.

--------------------

OfflineDarkMoon21
Child In Time
Male

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9914360 - 03/04/09 11:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

A few times.

The first was when I was rolling with some friends, we get a call from our friend asking to come help him out because he's being harassed by some people. We figure alright, this shouldn't take long, let's go diffuse this situation.

We get there and shit immediately gets way out of hand, 2x4s and baseball bats start flying, soon enough there's a police chopper and everyone books it. The girl who's house this took place at is begging me to stay and talk to the cops, tell them to leave, because she's got a couple pounds of weed in the house and would be completely fucked if she got caught with it.

Being all rocked as I was I sit and compassionately listen to her pleas, but ultimately say it's a bad idea to stay and turn to leave (this is long after my friends all left). One of the punks runs at me with a 2x4 and I think "oh fuck" and brace for impact. Luckily he didn't use the plank, and only knocks me into a truck, I remain standing and unhurt, ready to retaliate. Just as this all goes down numerous cop cars show up with dogs and a paddy wagon, the whole kit and kaboodle.

I get arrested with the guy that hit me, and we spend an awkward time in the back of the truck while the cops question the people still there. This guy turns into a bitch and starts begging and whining to be let out, I find it hilarious and tell him so. What a fucking coward, acts all hardcore until someone bigger than him shows up, then he's a spineless worm. He promises to find me when this gets sorted out, I tell him to find his dignity first and shuts up. We both get brought to the police office and get questioned (seperately mind you).

I tell them we went there with no intentions of violence, that a friend was having problems and wanted us to come pick him up (which was the truth) and that all the beef was started by our opposition. Somehow they don't notice my huge pupils, for that I'm grateful. The cops tell me they found a couple more of them, and that those guys are going to be spending a long time in the tank. They ask for my info, if I've ingested any substances(I tell them a few beers), who I was with (I say a few friends and leave it at that, no way I'm helping them track down my buddies)

I spent the night in the tank, where the E seemed to manifest itself into visuals, because the entire wall turned into starbursts (like when you get starpower in Mario Kart for N64, but everywhere) I ended up pacing around trying to freestyle rap for a few hours until they let me out, saying it was morning.
I haven't run into the douchebag from the back of the police van yet.

The second time was actually just 2 weeks ago. I went to see that Coraline 3D movie with some friends on mushrooms. 2 other people accompanied us and for some stupid reason decided to drink, long story short on what happened, the two drinkers where really disruptive, got security called on us, one got out of hand and threw a beer at a security gaurd, which got the cops called. We left the theater, and I managed to go around the side of the building under the pretense of needing to urinate and stash the six beers that where in my bag that I was saving for the bonfire I planned to attend after the movie.

I go back to see how my friends are faring with the cops. Not good, one is crying, for some reason the dumb drunk bitch decided to tell them she was her sister, who's ID she was carrying for some stupid reason, and they don't believe her, so she's getting arrested. The other, her boyfriend and the bass player in my band is putting up a fight, so he gets taken down pretty violently, yelling about pigs and bullshit and just making a scene.

I'm sitting a little ways away when the cop notices and recognizes me as one of their friends. She calls me over and searches my bag, in which I had my hookah that I hadn't had a chance to drop off at home before coming there. So now I have to explain all that, high as fuck watching little somethings zipping around her head, trying to wrap my head around the flashing sirens, nevermind the situation itself.
Apparently I did okay, because she let me go with my hookah, even gave me bus money to go home, but both my friends got arrested and thrown in the drunk tank for the night. I collected my beer and bussed to the bonfire where I laughed and retold the story. :discodance:

For anyone wondering, they didn't get in any serious trouble, just a ban from the theater for obvious reasons, and where released without issue the next day.

--------------------
-=-Never Sigh For Better World
It's Already Composed
Played And Told-=-

Science gives a consistent how with an incomplete why.
Faith gives an inconsistent how with a complete why.

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: DarkMoon21]
    #9914446 - 03/05/09 12:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

intense

good read :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: sam.larone]
    #9914461 - 03/05/09 12:08 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

LOL!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!!
:flowstone:

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

OfflineLouiscypher
The Ancient One
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Great PNW
Re: Shrooms And The Cops!!! [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #9914576 - 03/05/09 12:44 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sort of. Years ago a friend and I had dosed on liberty caps and decided to go hiking in a local national park. We were pretty baked. I was driving (yes stupid but it was 25 years ago things were a bit mellower then) blew passed the guard shack where there was a stop sign. We didn't think anyone was there. Wrong.
About a mile up the road here comes a national park ranger blue lights flashing and armed. So we pull into a parking place, both laughing like mad men.

He's looking at us kind of funny and he knew something wasn't right. He asked me why I didn't stop at the guard station. I told him I didn't think I had to.
He asked why and I told him we didn't think anyone was there so we didn't have to stop, all the while laughing like idiots.

He then asked us what we were doing there. We told him we were going hiking. Then he asks if we have any weapons with us. My friend proceeds to pull out a 12 inch bowie knife. The guy steps back a little really eying us. He asks my friend what he needs that for. He replies in case of bears, which was pretty quick thinking high on shrooms.

Finally after we apologized about the stop sign incident he told us to have a good hike and to be careful because it was  snowing higher up where we were hiking to. He knew we were high but let us go. I think he knew we weren't a danger to anyone but ourselves.

It was an awesome hike. We were just peaking when we reached the lake at the top of the trail. The air was absolutely still it was snowing and noises were muffled like they are when it snows. watching the snowflakes dropping into the lake an a small spit of land we were standing on was incredible. It was like a perfectly flawless mirror. Not a ripple in the water. The snow falling into the lake looked like floating through space due to the depth of the water and cloud cover the lake looked black.

Yes you can deal with the law if you keep a level head.

--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) It's never a good time to die.
4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that are there.
7) Don't forget how to breathe.
8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.
9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping until you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom