Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineheartofalion
dancing with the cosmos
 User Gallery

Watching WALL-E on LSD
    #9911861 - 03/04/09 05:05 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Last heavy trip i had...it was 4 hits of some hoffmann blotter, I sat down and watched wall-e (not all in one go, i would pause it and get up and do other stuff, whatever i felt like). Anyways i got rediculously wrapped up in it emotionally. One part that still sticks out in my mind is the scene where WALL-E and EVA meet up in space and do their space dance thing and just thought wow there is a great symbol of love. To intertwine your life with someone elses so beautifully. Im pretty sure that part brought me to tears lol

So what movies have you watched whilest tripping that have been moving.

Also please keep the "Watching movies is a waste while tripping" out of my thread...if thats what u feel good for you but tbh i dont give a fuck.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDarkMoon21
Child In Time
Male

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: heartofalion]
    #9911893 - 03/04/09 05:12 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I watched Pan's Labyrinth in theatres on mushrooms, didn't bring me to tears but it was a wild experience. I don't even remember there being subtitles, it was in english as far as my memory is concerned :P.

I've never been able to sit through a movie on acid, we tried watching Alice in Wonderland, but every little while there were intervals where we would go off and do other things then be like "oh right, we were watching a movie" and go back to it. By the end of the night we all thoroughly agreed that we had taken our own trip down the rabbit hole whilst watching Alice's. That movie's got a lot of metaphors and symbolism you don't catch as a kid, that's for sure.

--------------------
-=-Never Sigh For Better World
It's Already Composed
Played And Told-=-

Science gives a consistent how with an incomplete why.
Faith gives an inconsistent how with a complete why.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: DarkMoon21]
    #9911928 - 03/04/09 05:16 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

ha ha wall-e was awesome

i've watched caddyshack a couple of times on the tail end of some acid trips, the first time i saw it being one of my first trips actually. the subsequent time was fluke, just happened to be what was on. it's just such a great movie!

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: today mylove]
    #9912083 - 03/04/09 05:43 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I can imagine. I found the romance to be really well done and touching while sober!!

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Offlineheartofalion
dancing with the cosmos
 User Gallery

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9912140 - 03/04/09 05:53 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:
I can imagine. I found the romance to be really well done and touching while sober!!

Yea exactly man...there are parts that give me goose bumps sober...that were just indescribible while tripping, and it was nice to have the option to get up and pause the movie because it was just me.

--------------------

Offlineganja_guru
Strangest Stranger
Male

#9912161 - 03/04/09 05:57 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

one of my first acid trips i watched fight club for the first time and it BLEW my mind away at the end when the whole movie started comeing together

Offlineheartofalion
dancing with the cosmos
 User Gallery

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: ganja_guru]
    #9912170 - 03/04/09 05:59 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

ganja_guru said:
one of my first acid trips i watched fight club for the first time and it BLEW my mind away at the end when the whole movie started comeing together

Oh man i never even thought of that...that is a bad ass movie, lol yea that had to be pretty crazy at the end.

--------------------

OfflineTyphus
ALGUAALGUALGUALGUALGUALGUAL
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Minnesnota
    #9912403 - 03/04/09 06:54 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

heartofalion said:
Quote:

ganja_guru said:

Oh man i never even thought of that...that is a bad ass movie, lol yea that had to be pretty crazy at the end.

The ending is bad ass but idk if fight club would make a good trip movie compared to like Alice in Wonderland at least.

Thanks for the idea about Wall-E, I never thought about watching that movie while tripping but will do :smile: :heart:

--------------------
ARE YOU JENNA JAMESON BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY STIFF

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: Typhus]
    #9912923 - 03/04/09 08:29 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I haven't done it yet myself but I would imagine that Waking Life could be possibly one of the best movies to watch while tripping. I've seen it maybe like 30 times sober, its that good.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflinecollinZzZz
have moicy!
 User Gallery

Loc: midwaist
Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: Moonraker]
    #9914276 - 03/04/09 11:34 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

The first I truely tripped on mescaline I did lots and lots of stuff (lasted so loooong) among which was watching the darjeeling ltd. about 3 times.  It is such a beautiful film visually and the theme of three brothers coming together for a spiritual journey was perfect.

--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

OfflineMeat_hod
sick shit
Male

#9914373 - 03/04/09 11:51 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I saw 300 in theaters on acid, it was pretty great, although i felt so weak and useless compared to the might and power of the Spartans....

And, i watched Waking Life on mushrooms. I had seen it many times before sober, but that time on mushrooms was the only time i've ever been able to follow every single detail about what each character was trying to say, it reaaaaaly helped me understand the entire movie. highly recommended!!

On an unrelated note, for some reason Chronicles of Narnia makes me cry... i have no idea why, it just happens, like an uncontrollable reflex, im usually laughing when it happens because i can't stop thinking "omg im crying during Narnia!??"

--------------------

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: Meat_hod]
    #9914394 - 03/04/09 11:54 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Meat_hod said:
And, i watched Waking Life on mushrooms. I had seen it many times before sober, but that time on mushrooms was the only time i've ever been able to follow every single detail about what each character was trying to say, it reaaaaaly helped me understand the entire movie. highly recommended!!

Man that is such a good idea, I can't watch that movie sober, and I've only seen it baked. I have some LSD laying around, this movie will make for a nice come up. Thanks for the great idea

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Invisibleshroomzey
Humble Student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9914676 - 03/05/09 01:19 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Speed Racer.

That movie is specifically made for tripping.  The transitions, the colors, everything.  The boy and monkey get a little annoying sometimes... but I can see how a lot of people would enjoy the break from the main story sometimes.

--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Offlinewalkingman1
Mind at Large

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: shroomzey]
    #9917363 - 03/05/09 02:48 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Spirited Away is my #1 tripping movie. Incredible film, check it out even if you're sober. Although I dont recommend it!
:thumbup:

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: walkingman1]
    #9917383 - 03/05/09 02:50 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I watched Wall-E with everyone's favorite buddy, Jack Daniels. By the end of the movie I must have vomited 2 dozen times and passed out for an hour in a puddle of my own vomit. That was months ago. I haven't had more than 3 beers since.

Fuck, I hate alcohol.

--------------------

OfflineHits of Sunshine
Raft Guide

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: walkingman1]
    #9917392 - 03/05/09 02:51 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

watched fight club on the tail end of a really intense acid trip. That was pretty fun.

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: Wapakz]
    #9917438 - 03/05/09 02:57 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Wapakz said:
I watched Wall-E with everyone's favorite buddy, Jack Daniels. By the end of the movie I must have vomited 2 dozen times and passed out for an hour in a puddle of my own vomit. That was months ago. I haven't had more than 3 beers since.

Fuck, I hate alcohol.

rofl, that sucks...
that is why i prefer stuff from the ground, grown all natural :P
as for movies...i saw Iron Man for the first time on shrooms (saw it again the next time i did them, but wasnt near as good)...HOLY SHIT that blew me away...i was still on the way up during the movie adn had to pause it for my peak, in which i rolled around on my bed like maddddddddddddddddddddd...gettin all deep down into the covers n shit...
anyway, i will be watchin alice this weekend when i lemon tek thanks to this thread

on an unrelated note:
bridge to Terabithia makes me cry (last time i saw it was a year or so ago)...i think cuz i read the book when i was little, but just the way those 2 found each other and their connection runs so deep...just tragic to lose someone like that so young (and yes i know its fiction)...but yea...
movies+trippin = awsomesauce

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: CamKron]
    #9917524 - 03/05/09 03:07 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

hell ya i saw wall-e in theatres on acid
i actually popped my theatre on acid cherry with this movie
all other acid movies i saw were at home
and i was so fucking mezmorized by this flick
and it was a love story and my gurl and i bonded like no other
i felt so assimilated with wall-e
definitely a MUST

--------------------

OfflineRussianScholar
Biological Entity
Male

Loc: Alpha Cluster #164
Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: CamKron]
    #9917526 - 03/05/09 03:07 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy was the most EPIC movie on the comedown of a shroom trip.

other great movies include:
Final Fantasy:The Spirit Within
Dr.Seuss: Horton Hears A Who
Black Hawk Down(it felt as tho i was in the battle, very emotional movie)
Lion King
Ice Age

i typically like animated movies on a trip, a lot of eye candy.

--------------------
"The crisis is a crisis in consciousness. A crisis that cannot anymore accept the old norms, the old patterns, the ancient traditions, and considering what the world is now with all the misery, conflict, destructive brutality, aggression, and so on, man is still as he was, is still brutal, violent, aggressive, acquisitive, competitive, and he has built a society along these lines."

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Watching WALL-E on LSD [Re: RussianScholar]
    #9918025 - 03/05/09 04:16 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I've seen Wall E on shrooms a couple times. Thats a great movie. I also like watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" when I'm tripping. I've seen it on shrooms, mescaline and a shroom/mescaline combo.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck