Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
best trip of my life!
    #991030 - 10/24/02 11:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

okay, so i came across three grams of cubes last night...very cheap price, VERY high quality. i ate them and drove to my psycedelic hippie drum jam i go to every wednesday...about ten mintues after i got there they started to kick in, and it was GREAT! i mean, i didn't feel a thing and then all of a sudden...BAM!
it was perfect too, because everybody there trips...and lot's of them are above like...60...and they all know me really well, so they made the trip better and better...first there's the guy we call captain acid(and his protege, river)...i was sitting in his car toking up when i started to trip hardcore. and he just looked back at me, and smiled under his big white beard...and started talking about energy and people and music and how they tie together...wow, he blew my mind.
so i got out of his car and noticed that another guy from the car i didn't know, and didn't even realize was in the car, was following me. we started talking.
this guy was great! he gave me a sucker that matched my shirt, and acted like a cartoon character...and anything i said i saw he pretended like he saw it too, and ran around in circles with me. what a cool dude.
then i jumped into the drum circle to dance (playing drums was beyond me) and MAN...everything started to swirl and dance and i started hearing voices chanting and singing with the drums...but nobody was singing! and from there on out, it was just one big blur...i went from person to person, told them i was trippen, and sat down to talk to them...and they all fucked with me...and they would follow me around everywhere i went just messing with my head....then towards the end of the night, i realized that my arms were no longer attached to my body. they were just floating along beside me. that distrubed me, so this cartoon character guy...he sticks his arms in his shirt and was like, "those aren't your arms they're mine!"
oh man! :grin: :grin: :grin: the whole time at the drum jam was like that...
so then it (the jam) ended...and i realized that i still had three hours to trip and i had to go home...i'm a pretty good tripper, even in another universe, i can still come together somewhat. so i drove.
about ten years later i reached my house...i don't know where i went or what i did...but i did get home.
oh man! home was like the best place in the world...i immediantly went and talked to my shrooms that are growing informing them that, "i don't like these shrooms i took more than you....i jst had to buy them cause you're not grown and this was a great deal." something like that...i don't remember my exact words. then i found the sucker that the man earlier had given me! in my pocket! yay! so i sucked on the thing forever...i'm not sure where in went. it's just gone.
then i got on the shroomery as i started to come down some...and tried to post stuff....but it just didn't work.
so i turned on tangerine dream's, "ambient monkeys" and went to sleep...after laying in bed for two hours...it ended up being a great trip, and a long trip...and experientially, it was days long, i swear. :grin:
yay! i had so much fun!

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Edited by whiterastahippie (10/24/02 11:50 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: what forum do i post my trip report in? [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #991093 - 10/24/02 11:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This one is fine :smile:

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: what forum do i post my trip report in? [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #991099 - 10/24/02 11:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

cool!

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: what forum do i post my trip report in? [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #991789 - 10/25/02 03:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you had a blast, but I have to point out that you're taking an extreme risk driving while on shrooms, no matter how together you feel...

but hey you're ok, and you really enjoyed it, so cheers to that! :-D

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
be safe tho man :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineShroomStrider
Wanderer

Re: best trip of my life! [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #991795 - 10/25/02 03:05 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds like an amazing trip!!

--------------------
'It's a complete realization of the aims of psychedelia. But if you take LSD what you experience depends entirely on who you are. Our music may give you the screaming horrors or throw you into screaming ecstasy. Mostly it's the latter.' Roger Waters

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: what forum do i post my trip report in? [Re: Strumpling]
    #991811 - 10/25/02 03:14 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, i know...and i spent forever jabbering about that...i think. but i finally made up my mind and did it. and i made it. i try to avoid those situations...but things get out of my hands and i just have to deal with it.

but it was a blast!

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: best trip of my life! [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #991898 - 10/25/02 04:59 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

wow, man, sounds totally awsome :tongue:....i cant believe you partied with some cool hippies :grin:  i liked it when you said it took you 10 years to get home :smile:  :tongue: :wink: :laugh: :shocked: :cool: :mad: :smile: :smirk: :confused: :grin: :blush: 

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: best trip of my life! [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #991926 - 10/25/02 05:59 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

hahahha nice trip man!
keep shroomin' !!!

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: best trip of my life! [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #992581 - 10/25/02 02:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

man, hippies are the best...i think i was born thirty years to late. maybe just twenty.
yeah, all my friends are hippies...except one, and he's studying to be a priest...but it's cool! he still shrooms!

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience