Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSacrebleu
Cheap Ad SpaceHere
Female

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Spore print failure
    #9908571 - 03/04/09 05:21 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Hey there,

To sum up my situation in a nutshell, I've tried obtaining spores (they're Ecuadorian) several times and this is pretty much my last chance. The caps won't drop spores, even after being left for 2 days. I've tried with both fresh round caps and flat, more mature ones. I've even had spores drop in my terrarium -- but it refuses to happen when I want to print! I'm just using the standard spore printing pictorial on this website and I'm following it as closely as possible. What am I doing wrong?!

This was my first grow, and it was a single cake. Sounds absolutely moronic, I know, but the fact that I still live with my family + I doubted the viability of the 2+ years old spore syringe meant that I felt it was a good idea at the time. Next time I will try a casing...I'm positive I can keep it discrete enough. If printing doesn't work, I suppose I'll resign myself and buy a new syringe. Wish there were Australian vendors! (I'm just so excited to start growing enough for a hallucinogenic dose this time =) )

--------------------
I have no funny saying. I have no quote. I have no ASCII art. I have no video. I have no meme. I have no bolded or italicized font.

My signature sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechobumms
Pokemon Master
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore print failure [Re: Sacrebleu]
    #9908592 - 03/04/09 05:31 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

put a cap on the foil that was swabbed with alcohol. put in a big tupper ware that you sprayed with lysol lightly all over. Close. Open in two days. take caps out with tweezers and grab foil by edges and fold in half. Use slightly mature caps, ones that have been open a while, but not like dead ones.

The main problem people have is drying too quick or too slow. If you put a jar over a cap without putting an object on the side, under mouth of jar, it will dry too slowly, with water building up in bacterial mess under cap. and on jar walls. Hope it helped. U can dry too quick if it's in a really hot dry area, but uncommon, IMO.

--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures