Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Huntin in Washington
    #990684 - 10/24/02 07:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

to quote sumone that just ha da post i read..."u dont know me but i know you" cuz i also have been reading these forums for a while and never registered but now here i am

anyway i live in washington state and from all the reading ive been doin i should be a damn good place to be living in shroom wise this time of year, i am new to shroom hunting...in fact i havent even gone out yet to have my first hunting experience

other than the facts stated all throughout this website are there anything i should know just that u guys have learned through experience that i should know b4 i get out there?

plus i also woul dlike to know what kind of spot would be good for starting out my hunt, (woods, fields, etc.) and if any of you live in washington ( i live in monroe, many farms and fields...near everett and kind aclose to seattle) what would be a good place to look, or which city or town has good forests to go hunting in

if any of you know but dont want to post ( i read that u shouldnt post places to look for shrooms, i basically just asking for what TYPES would be good) my email is therock0017@hotmail.com

i hope i get good feedback and also i hop eto find myself sum good mush mushis soon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Huntin in Washington [Re: InFecTeD-FuRY]
    #990823 - 10/24/02 08:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

>are there anything i should know just that u guys have learned through experience that i should know b4 i get out there?

Two things.
1. Learn all the deadly/dangerously poisonous mushrooms before you go hunting. Learn how to distinguish the deadly's from the actives, they look similar in your area(stunzi+cyans look similar to Galerinas).
2. We appreciate when people use propper grammar(not AOL 1337 speak) on the boards, it just makes you look more mature. :wink:

As far as hunting goes, in Washington, you'd be looking for Ps. cyanescens and maybe Ps. stunzii. You'd look mainly in woodchips for Cyans. Do a search on those species and you'll find more than enough info. 

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: Huntin in Washington [Re: Gumby]
    #990994 - 10/24/02 08:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

gotta a car i can show you

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Re: Huntin in Washington [Re: Dobie]
    #991022 - 10/24/02 09:10 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

thanx for the tips, and i dunno what 1337 speak is or what that number means bu ti will try to get my grammar up lol, i just tend to type the way im thinking, and they way an 18 yr old guy that smokes hella weed isnt excatly grammer par :-)

and yes i do have a car :wink:

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
    #991319 - 10/24/02 10:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

where you from

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #991775 - 10/25/02 12:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"AOL 1337 speak" = AOL script kiddie, h4x0r wannabe kind of grammar (1337 = [e]leet). no offence intended.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Edited by concretefeet (10/25/02 02:14 PM)

Anonymous

deleted [Re: InFecTeD-FuRY]
    #992197 - 10/25/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

deleted

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Re: Huntin in Washington [Re: Dobie]
    #993029 - 10/25/02 04:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"where you from"

i live in monroe

thanx , i prolly will look in one of the MANY fields in this small cow town, but i was driving around today and a lot of fields have yellowish grash, thats dry and dead maybe, it hasnt been raining all that much shoul di look in one of these fields, wait a lil bit, or just try and find a field with a lot of healthy tall green grass?

Offlineviscid
dikaryon
I'm a teapot

Loc: the mycological center of...
    #993167 - 10/25/02 05:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i get the feeling you haven't been reading so much as lookin at pictures. :grin: 

--------------------
You do not know me.

You can't see me.

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Re: Huntin in Washington [Re: viscid]
    #993174 - 10/25/02 05:33 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

basically, i do read a lot and i understand most of it its just i can understand pictures a lot better than words, im just not that big of a reader

anyway did u say that cuz theres sumthin obvious that i may have missed...if so can  tell me cuz i dont want to go reading the whole website just to figure out what your talking about  :cool:

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #994948 - 10/26/02 03:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

lmao

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Anonymous

deleted [Re: pleezr]
    #1000408 - 10/28/02 03:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

deleted

OfflineShadler77
Shroomin Shadley

Loc: WA
    #1000426 - 10/28/02 03:38 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you're not the reading/research type and you just want the information readily available in a neat little package that you can open and simply microwave for a refreshing treat.....then you're probably not the type of person who should be looking for mushrooms, much less using them......try stamp collecting.

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Re: Huntin in Washington [Re: Shadler77]
    #1044898 - 11/11/02 09:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i dont like reading...wow ...im such a terrible person...i should just leave shrooms alone cuz they have so much to do with reading, i mean why am i even aloud to live if i dont like reading

how bout u dont make all these fagget ass comments just cuz i dont like reading, im not saying its dumb, im just saying i dont like reading.,..thats it,, so shut ure fuckin mouth, cuz u dont know me, and all i did was ask a question, sorry if i dont got the time to go through 29318230127918 webvsites looking for the answer thats why i asked it...coulda sworn that was the purpose of forums...

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #1045409 - 11/12/02 01:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you don't like reading this hobby isn't for you.

Lose the bad attitude too....you sound like brat.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineShadler77
Shroomin Shadley

Loc: WA
    #1045474 - 11/12/02 02:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not so much referring to your lack of reading skills (which you have made readily apparent by your poor interpretation of my previous entry), but more toward your lack of patience/consideration to detail, which are both essential qualities you must posses in order to pursue this hobby. Your lack of spelling and grammar also proves that you lack the patience to revise and look things over more than once. It's a tell tale sign of an amateur...especially an unobservant and ignorant amateur. You said your lack of spelling and grammar is due to you being 18 years old and smoking a lot of pot. Well, I'm 19, and I smoke a lot of pot, and I don't seem to have the same problems, so maybe you should just pay more careful attention to how you present yourself on this site....nobody likes dealing with somebody who's not willing to truly understand this hobby (even the boring parts). You must be methodical and scientific in order to fully enjoy the benefits of this hobby, and sadly, I don't think you are the type of person for this. It's not a criticism of you personally, I'm just trying to warn you so you don't do something stupid, because I know people who don't appreciate the sensitivity involved in "safe mycology" and they often get in over their heads. So for your safety, and our sanity, please go away.

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Re: Huntin in Washington [Re: Shadler77]
    #1046606 - 11/12/02 02:41 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

seeing how i hate reading so much supposedly, im not even gonna read what ure fagget ass wrote

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1046721 - 11/12/02 03:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

*sigh* You really needed to read that advise he gave, it was some good advice. What Shaddler said is called constructive criticism. What you just said is what we moderators like to call a flame, and they're not tolerated on these boards. You ruined your own thread, so now I've got to lock it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds