Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineadjacent
Stranger
Loc: Atlanta
Weiliis growing strong after the rain.
    #987415 - 10/23/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Heads up to everyone out there. Weilii's are thick again. Got 3 lbs. 10.5 oz. of fresh potent weiliis today. Should be a good time. :wink: Best of luck to all you hunters out there.

Also, anyone have any specific info on the cycle of the weilii? Went out yesterday for a quick look and found very few, today they were lots, but still really fresh and none were stained white by the sun yet. Would there be a whole new batch in a few days? Or will it take a week or so and another thick rain?

Just thinking.
Scott 

--------------------
"Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies?all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves." -Aldus Huxley (The Doors of Perception)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesubterranean
Peaceful Warrior
Loc: on the road
Re: Weiliis growing strong after the rain. [Re: adjacent]
    #987446 - 10/23/02 06:23 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

hey bro...

i asked this question earlier but no one replied. are you finding most of your weillis in bermuda grass or are you finding them in sod/crabgrass as well??

the one's i found this weekend were in bermuda, but i heard that they also grow in crabgrass sod

--------------------
If you got one foot in yesterday
And one foot in tomorrow
You are pissin' all over today

Offlinejahfeelirie
meatwad

Re: Weiliis growing strong after the rain. [Re: subterranean]
    #987628 - 10/23/02 07:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm... i havent been able to find anything.. i figured it was too cold...?

I am going back out to look in a few days.. maybe i will get something...

Sub,
I found mine in sod. and one in bermuda.

jfi

--------------------
my signature is too long

InvisiblenuGGs
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Weiliis growing strong after the rain. [Re: jahfeelirie]
    #988291 - 10/23/02 11:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

found some more weiliis today. i find most of mine in fescue grass.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Weiliis growing strong after the rain. [Re: nuGGs]
    #990155 - 10/24/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

They are most common in bermuda, but can be found in fescue as well as centipede grass, and I'm sure a few other grasses.

And yes, the weilii are fruiting decently again, its not like it was a month ago, but there are some fairly sizeable fruitngs out ther right now, and most are still frsh and not sun bleached yet. I found about 400 yesterday in one neighborhood. I'm going to post some pics later tonight.

Take care and happy hunting... :smile:

LK,

--------------------

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Weiliis growing strong after the rain. [Re: Lizard King]
    #990286 - 10/24/02 04:44 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

My original weilii patch got mowed, but to my surpise two days later they where fruiting in full force. The lawnmower had gotten the tips of some of the pins and immature mushrooms, which caused the most intense bluing reaction ive ever seen. Im interested if the active components in musrhooms (psilocin, psilocybian, baecystian, etc) perform the same task as the cells in our body which procude blood clotting agents. It might be interesting to experiment on fruiting mushrooms, by cutting and bruising them as they mature. Just a though :smile:

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Weiliis growing strong after the rain. [Re: Remy]
    #990301 - 10/24/02 04:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I picked about 200 by the way. Once I get my camera, Im gonna start taking pictures of my patches. Everytime I hunt I find atleast two new yards with weilii

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom