Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Weed parinoia, would it result in parinoia on shrooms?
    #98949 - 01/13/00 08:50 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

hehheh... hit'll iether cure ya or kill ya...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Weed parinoia, would it result in parinoia on shrooms? [Re: gnrm23]
    #98951 - 01/13/00 09:21 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i myself get very paranoid on weed but during my 1 and only shroom trip to date I had a great time and was not scared in the slightest. Still I garuntee nothing. Make sure he takes the shrooms in a safe and comfortable environment and try to ease him through any nausious feelings and im sure hell be fine.

Offlinesubversion
old hand
    #98952 - 01/14/00 01:47 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Weed used to make me paraniod sometimes, but i never got paranoid on shrooms unless i got really stoned..hehe

Anonymous

#98953 - 01/16/00 12:47 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

The paranoia is probably caused by the strain your friend is smoking. Sativa strains will do this, if strong enough racing pulse, thunderous pulse, anxiety, etc. may occour. If you have the selection then look for indica strains. I know of a guy that can't smoke it cause he goes to crazy and another guy who doesn,t smoke bud but just boils it all into hash because he gets to psychotic-like as well off of bud. With it's illeagal status it is harder to find the desired selection range that exists in amsterdam and other enlightened places.

------------------
the UN is Hitlers dream come true, death to the nwo,

Anonymous

#98954 - 01/19/00 03:05 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I find I have difficulty dealing with people, carrying on a conversations, etc if I smoke. Makes me paranoid too! Oddly enough, I am very social, and more than able to deal with all sorts of odd situations (cops, getting lost in strange cities, cranky pythons, etc.) when on shrooms, mescaline, or LSD.

You definitely want to try it in a safe environment, but perhaps shrooms might not have any side effects like paranoia for your friend. I suppose the only way to find out is to give it a try.

------------------
"reality" is the only word in the English language that should ALWAYS appear in quotes.

Anonymous

#98955 - 01/19/00 03:13 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I get 'paranoid' on weed to different degrees.. thats why I don't smoke it much. No problems with shrooms though, so long as I have open communications with those around me. If you feel like he is keeping distant from you, he might have problems. Might be worried about something.

My only advice is not to smoke the weed while shrooming. :smile: Will probably have a good time. Keep the dose low initially too.

Anonymous

#98956 - 01/20/00 12:58 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Be careful, I have a friend who gets hella paranoid when we smoke, He decided to eat some mushrooms with me. When he started to trip he would twich every 5 seconds (seiriously) and jump back in fright. It sucked because he was scared of me for half the night. make sure your friend really wants to eat them before he dose.

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Loc: Cyber Space
    #98957 - 01/25/00 09:03 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Actually, he's not paranoid...
Everyone else is...

--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

Anonymous

#98958 - 02/14/00 09:40 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Just cause your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #98959 - 02/14/00 04:35 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I get paranoid on weed from time to time. Shrooms, NO WAY. It's two different experiences, totally.

------------------
Forever hunting the mighty Ganja

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

#98960 - 02/16/00 04:50 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

1.why bother with HIS paranoia?
2.tell him to stop right away and if that doesn't help start yelling:
"The police are coming 4 u,The police are coming 4 you"
3.Repeat step 2. if u think that it will work better the second time
4.PLACEBO..Next time you drop some shrooms give him dried, storebought mushrooms, and convince him that they'll blow his mind away..
5.my friend gets nasty vibs of whatever he takes and I quite like that(although it can be a little tricky to deal with if your in a level4 experience).
6.Try to do some meditation and/or yoga before dropping, that always makes the hits more enjoyable...
7.shit man it's his problem, allow him to make the call..
/I'm not evil, but I'm not nice..
---------------------------
watch out for your evil evil shadow..turn your back on him, and he'll eat u whole!

Anonymous

#98961 - 02/21/00 11:57 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

The only paranoid people I've seen on shrooms were just paranoid about outside contact. They were fine in the house. They got paranoid when the phone rang or people came to the door or anybody was outside. The odd thing is that I know two of them don't get paranoid when on herb.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds