Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

just took a walk in the snow
    #9894725 - 03/02/09 02:54 AM (15 years, 20 days ago)

so we usualy get like alota snow here
but over the years...not so much
this is proly the most amount weve goten this winter.  its wierd...i dont know much about meteorolgy or watever.  like the weather, but its always in march for the past like 15 years here that we get the biggest storms.  my dad claims it usualy happened alot earlier and more often.  its just cool and wierd to think about how much weather patterns have changed.  cause im sure regardless of human interference it proly would anyway, altho im also sure that alot of it has to do with us.
im ramblin
but anyway i went for a walk and its like 6 inches and comin down hard...
but yea, brought a few beers, along with tunes, and mad layers and its just so nice
i love the fact that i can walk around and the roads next to me are so snowed out and its a good feelin almost like, the cops cant realy get me
not that im doin anything wrong but even just drinkin a beer down the road.....the cops obviously aint sneakin up.  surely see em comin better than usual. 
it just gives me this feeling of security
i dont know.......man i just love the snow
just bein out there with enough layers, warm and chilin
i was in it as i have been before but whatever, im postinthis cause, i realize how much i love a good blizzard.  its even nice when just inside and lookin outside and checkin it out or goin out for a cig.  like i love bein at the beach in the summer but bein in the middle of a blizzard witha couple beers, some tunes maybe, and enough layers to be warm as fuck amidst the elements is just awesome.  i used to hate it but ive come to love it.  i dont know if i could ever live without it.  it mihgt be cause ive been bought up around it.  but i hear alota people that are like ah fuck snow.  anyway, i just had a wonderful time out there.  we havent got a good snow storm this whole winter here. 
so far this winter weve only got a few times where at most it was like 3 inches maybe
either way, im more into how it comes down.  and tonite its comin down good.
haha
whatever, im done
but yea, good times  :tongue2:

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom