Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Where to travel to
    #985721 - 10/23/02 04:01 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ok Basicly am at uni in the uk i am studying psychology and just want some where to go have easy access to plants from ther native enviroment and maybe be able talk to shamens ect. I was thinking about goin to a uni in Mexico ,Peru.
Do you think this is the best place to find psychoactive plants in the wild and of course study or is there any other place over there that you can sugesstion.
I

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Where to travel to [Re: EvilGir]
    #987348 - 10/23/02 05:36 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Goto Costa Rica.

OfflineLOPHO.MP
looker

Loc: Santa Cruz CA.
Re: Where to travel to [Re: Poopman]
    #987552 - 10/23/02 07:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I am living in Costa Rica. Jezu if you want to find shamans I would not look here. There is barely anything left of native socities here and shamanism is something that was lost long ago. The majority of the people look down on indians and their beliefs (even though the majority of people have indian blood!) People are very suspicous of mind altering substances, with the exception of alcohol and coffee! They don't mind people drinking themselves retarded and walking around town naked, but I guarantee you if you smoke bud in public you will get looked down on heavy. Of course this will be differnt regionally, places with more tourism are more used to drugs. People in rural areas still believe very much in witchcraft so if they see you doing weird shit with plants they are going to get the wrong idea. A neighbor told me that I should not have candles in my room because they were used in witchcraft! When one of my dog's got hit by a motorcycle he said someone from a neighboring town had used a curse on me!

If I were you I would go to Mexico, there are still lots of indians that practice their original beliefs. There are good colleges too. If you want more info on Costa Rica PM me. But I would not suggest it for your purposes. I know, I live here!

--------------------
---Still Searching---

Offlinemile69
wonderer/wanderer ૐ
 User Gallery

Loc: other side of the world
Re: Where to travel to [Re: EvilGir]
    #989262 - 10/24/02 10:23 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i dont know if i would go to mexico either.  alot of the psychoactive plants in mexico are really protected (especially lophophoras) and the authorities are a pain, especially for out of towners.  i was in guadalajara, and drove out of mexico..i cant tell you how mant times i was stopped (not speeding, or anything like that)  they asked to search the car...i dont know...just lots of hassles.  though it was beautiful, and i cant wait to go back :grin: 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom