Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshogun221
God in the Wired

How much for visuals
    #988704 - 10/24/02 05:42 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a lucky guy, I think. It generally only takes about 1.25 grams(1/2 an 8th) for me to get mild visuals. However, nearly everyone I've talked to says that this is kinda abnormal...so I was wondering how much of the cubies it takes for you guys to start seeing mild visuals.(mild open-eye patterns etc)

Why?

Well, certain people I know may be going on their first trips soon...and I'm in charge of the doseage. I'd play it on the safe side and say 1/2 an eighth, but the last adventure we had, a first time tripper did that about that much, and ended up wishing he did more. Any suggestions? (Oh, and yours truly is gonna shoot for the 6.0g this time  :tongue:

--------------------
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. ~FDR"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAgent_420
Stranger
Re: How much for visuals [Re: shogun221]
    #989976 - 10/24/02 04:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i got 2 things to say. first, an 1/8th is 3.5 grams, so half an eighth is 1.75 grams. if you can trip on less than that then you're faking it. take an eighth and you'll see what mushrooms are really about. my first time i took the whole eighth, and i had one of the funnest times of my life. i was only going to take half because i thought shrooms were pricy, but my friend conviced me to take the whole thing because he took a whole eighth. i'd been blazing and drinking for years, so i'm use to getting a hold of myself in crazy situations. i didn't panic at all. all i could think about was cool shit. i couldn't communicate real well, and everything i said was a blunt feeling. i said no more than i have to. and sometimes i would think out loud. talk about you innerself coming out. i'm usually a pretty quiet person, but i felt better than ever so i just let it go. there were some girls there, and i had major sucess with them to, because i'm a smooth person at heart. anyway, i wouldn't take less than eighth unless they were hella dank shrooms, but still, as long as your down enough to handle it, you should be fine. if you're the dumbass that panics and gets caught when doing crime or coming under pressure, then you shouldn't take an eighth. (not trying to be offensive in any way) but otherwise, just laught it up for 4 hours and don't worry about shit.

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: How much for visuals [Re: Agent_420]
    #990052 - 10/24/02 05:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yea, half an eighth is 1.75, but i have taken 1 gram before and tripped HARD. much harder than i was expecting. it was in school, and I had a slack class where we were only taking a test (got an A :-) and watched a movie. i had to rite something for creative writing the next day, so i was doin the shrooms for inspiration. not much more. DAMN! i started hearing this shit outside the window in the class before the slack one, and i things were mad breathing. then i got into that slack class and i kept thinking the wall was concaving in, and that it was gonna blow up or something. anywho, i ended up writing about trees and nature, lol.
so yea, the moral of my story is that you can definitely trip with visuals off 1 gram. it depends on yer bodies chemistry :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Offlineaj_0001
Re: How much for visuals [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #990140 - 10/24/02 05:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I have always tripped good of half a 1/8. Went on a nature walk in the fall and all the leaves on the ground where moving like a water. and trees where grownig. so I think it depends on the person.
Just my thoughts

Edited by aj_0001 (10/24/02 06:28 PM)

Offlineshogun221
God in the Wired

Re: How much for visuals [Re: aj_0001]
    #990534 - 10/24/02 08:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I'm an idiot. 3.5/2=1.75...gimme a break, It was late....and yes, I meant I could get visuals off 1.75g.

I'm not a newbie when it comes to the shrooms. Last time, I dropped 5.7g of above-ave cubies and wasn't back to baseline for 9 hours. I'm not hower, used to bringing newbies with me, so I wanted to know what to expect.

--------------------
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. ~FDR"

Offlinekaz
DoSeR

#991141 - 10/24/02 11:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i would have them take 1 gram,and if they don't trip.have them take 2 next time
me i never take more then a gram and i get like a lvl 2-3 trip,but my shrooms are good as FUCK :grin:

--------------------

I have never and will never use a screen in a glass piece.
That defeats the purpose of having a glass piece. Must be a canadian thing.

OfflineDancing Iceman
Chronic Smoker
Loc: WA
Re: How much for visuals [Re: kaz]
    #992752 - 10/25/02 03:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

The most I have ever taken was 5 grams, but it was a truly mind blowing experience and without previous shroom experience, I feel it would have put me in a mental hospital. On the other I hand I find myself tripping very hard off 2 grams, whereas my friends usually need an 1/8.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Agent_420]
    #993387 - 10/25/02 09:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: How much for visuals [Re: ]
    #994400 - 10/26/02 08:56 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I am new to mushrooms, and either the ones I grow are very potent or my drying methods dont decrease potency or something, because the other night, I ingested 1.1 grams of dried ecuadors. This was my second trip, and my first trip was off of 5-7 dried grams of the same mushrooms. Obviously, that was a mistake for a first trip, and I am just now overcoming the implications of doing that (I feel really good about it now though : )) Anyway, off of 1.1 grams, I was tripping balls hardcore. Completely transcendental, my entire field of vision was hallucinating. Extreme tracers that almost completely obscured my vision, walls and objects breathing fast and hard, carpets flowing and patterns moving/shifting/fractals in everything. Absolutely crazy. I saw my face melt off in the mirror, I watched my skin change through about 30 shades of brown/tan.

I must be really sensitive to the little guys, which I guess is a good thing.

--------------------

OfflineJssMthrFcknChrst
Son of the LordGod Almighty

Loc: Vatican City
    #994483 - 10/26/02 10:58 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My first time eating homegrown, dosed at 1.5 grams. I was watching tv, and the wall behind it kept changing color, all the way through the spectrum! Then i looked over at my friend, and his eyes just started multiplying, streching out into infinity, kinda like an alex grey painting!

--------------------

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: How much for visuals [Re: JssMthrFcknChrst]
    #994932 - 10/26/02 05:06 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My threshold for visuals on Psilocybes is 2g. Anything less than that is just a strong high. An eighth is a normal dose for for some visuals and 6-7g will make you completely trip out... I wouln't advise this though until you test your reaction to smaller doses...

Anonymous

Re: How much for visuals [Re: TinMan]
    #996770 - 10/27/02 02:06 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Some of you don't realize that different people require different amounts of psilocybine. Some people trip hard off of 3 grams of cubes, for me, I get mild visuals with that amount.

Invisiblevildechayea
shodan

Re: How much for visuals [Re: Anonymous]
    #1001185 - 10/28/02 10:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, dudes, careful with dosages. If I were turning on a 1st timer, I'd give them a gram or less, just to be safe.

I have tripped hundreds of times on a range of substances, shrooms, LSD, peyote, pcp, etc. Average dose required on all. Earlier this month I attained a level 3 on only .6 (that's six-tenths) of one gram of Thai Lipa Yai. And I am not a lightweight with shrooms, dudes. Most that you get from dealers are not dried or stored right and they just go for fat yields, don't care about potency. Right strain,raised just right, you can be sucking carpet on 2g or less.

Beginners should dose light; you can always move up another time.

Peace to all & happy tripping!

Invisiblerazer
enthusiast
Re: How much for visuals [Re: vildechayea]
    #1001347 - 10/28/02 11:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My first trip was off 1g, and it was quite the nice trip too. I'm sure I wasnt "faking" it.

--------------------
All events stated by myself are only fictionous stories, any relations to true events are intirely coincidental.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience