Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Can I Use Dry Vermiculite & not Tyvek on WBS in 1/2 Pint Jars?
    #9886018 - 02/28/09 07:49 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

So this is my first time using WBS and I have already done most of the steps on "Doc's Wild Bird Seed Tek" (Thanks Doc!) except for the Pressure Cooking part, which is next. I am using WBS as a substrate for a multi-spore syringe of Pan Cyans "Hawaiian", which I will later case with 50/50+ casing tek (first time doing that too) and fruit from the WBS. 

My question is: Could I dry vermiculite instead of Tyvek material to insulate the WBS from containments?

I heard that when Pan Cyan is used from a multi-spore syringe, it is a good idea to NOT shake the jar after inoculation to speed up colonization. Is that True?

Also, I am using 1/2 pint glass jars, the same kind used for PF-Tek cultivation with the four - 1/8 inch holes on the lid. Is that OK to use? Do I need to make modifications to the jars to make it work?

Thanks to anyone who answers with helpful advice.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineano
2-stepper

Re: Can I Use Dry Vermiculite & not Tyvek on WBS in 1/2 Pint Jars? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #9886064 - 02/28/09 08:01 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

If you don't intend on shaking the jars and they are infact wide mouth 1/2 pint jars then dry verm should work just fine.
However, it will be a bit more of a mess.

--------------------
Dream like you'll live forever.
Live like you'll die tomorrow.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation