Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecement clit
Stranger

Re: Best way to consume my shrooms? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9892771 - 03/01/09 08:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

ok ok to each his own but when im coming down and coming home and i have to act in front of the in-laws on a valentines day vermont trip they aint having none of that pill popping malarki going on. so i start chugging down beers and now im one of them. just a little more enlightened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepro_shroomer12
Stranger

Re: Best way to consume my shrooms? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9892776 - 03/01/09 08:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I LIKE TO PUT MINE IN A SALAD WITH LIGHT DRESSING (THE DIET KIND).

Offline49colors
strangerthanyou
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Best way to consume my shrooms? [Re: pro_shroomer12]
    #9892810 - 03/01/09 08:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

MmMMM i love Fresh shrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smirk::mushroom2::smirk:

--------------------
:My trade list:

OfflineSirBowen
I was wondering maybe ... Graw?
Male

Loc: Tel'aran'rhiod
Re: Best way to consume my shrooms? [Re: 49colors]
    #9893625 - 03/01/09 10:22 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fraggy said:
Anyone any experience with rectal consumption????

Check THIS out -

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9888903#Post9888903

Wild, right!?

I heard an urban legend about some dude smoking shrooms and one of the spores entered his lung and started colonizing. Uncomfortable death ensued. Not sure if I believe it happened or not, but I'm not smoking shrooms. :eek:

I just eat them. Works fine ... I will try the lemon tek as soon as certain projects come to fruition.  :whatwhat:  Is this Wayne Brady? LOL!!!

~Bowen

--------------------
RogerRabbit said:
"
I had to set the record straight on those who would call me out by name to trash my work without understanding the science or even bothering to read the posts ... You can bet your last dollar that if I advise on something, it's based on many years of experience and literally thousands of grows on all sorts of substrates, with dozens of species. I don't make this shit up. Good luck to all.
RR"

"So it will be a reproach, a reviling, a warning and an object of horror to the nations who surround you when I execute judgments against you in anger, wrath and raging rebukes. I, the LORD, have spoken." - Ezekiel 5:15

Offlinecement clit
Stranger

Re: Best way to consume my shrooms? [Re: SirBowen]
    #9897184 - 03/02/09 02:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

thats ridiculous theres millions of spores in the air at all times from all types of shit. your good but psilocybin breaks down from heat.

OfflineSirBowen
I was wondering maybe ... Graw?
Male

Loc: Tel'aran'rhiod
Re: Best way to consume my shrooms? [Re: cement clit]
    #9897597 - 03/02/09 03:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cement clit said:
thats ridiculous theres millions of spores in the air at all times from all types of shit. your good but psilocybin breaks down from heat.

You can definately die from spore inhalation. Here's an example from CBSnews.com. The question is, are shroom spores deadly to inhale? The heat of smoking the shrooms should kill all the spores ... but, well, I've put a pipe to my lips, started sucking before the flames hit the weed and had particles enter my mouth. Theoretically, couldn't some spores get into your lungs the same way? I doubt it would hurt you either way ... but I'm still not smoking shrooms. :smile:

~Bowen

--------------------
RogerRabbit said:
"
I had to set the record straight on those who would call me out by name to trash my work without understanding the science or even bothering to read the posts ... You can bet your last dollar that if I advise on something, it's based on many years of experience and literally thousands of grows on all sorts of substrates, with dozens of species. I don't make this shit up. Good luck to all.
RR"

"So it will be a reproach, a reviling, a warning and an object of horror to the nations who surround you when I execute judgments against you in anger, wrath and raging rebukes. I, the LORD, have spoken." - Ezekiel 5:15

OfflineTaoMonk
Stranger

Loc: Somewhere On A Mountain
Re: Best way to consume my shrooms? [Re: fraggy]
    #9902368 - 03/03/09 09:39 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Best way to consume your shrooms is any way you feel like it.  Everyone has their own preference.  My own preference?  The best way to consume them is on a sunny day surrounded by people I love.  I don't know if it gets any better.

--------------------
"The best people and mushrooms are like water.
Water is good; it benefits all things and does not compete with them.
It dwells in lowly places that all disdain.
This is why it is so near to Tao." ~ Lao Tzu

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract