Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAgent_420
Stranger
mirrors, are crazy shits
    #988040 - 10/24/02 12:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

in my bathroom, i have a mirror/cabinet that is split into thirds. when you adjust the two outer thirds correctly, the mirrors reflect off eachother and you see hundreds of reflections of yourself when looking into them.(it seems like hundreds) i did this while tripping, and it was truly an incredible experience. i ate 3.5 grams, and 2 hours later i found myself doing this. it seemed like each reflection showed a different person, and i was looking into my soul, all of my feelings being reflected, and then truth. truth so hard that i can't put it into words. so amazing that i had trouble talking for the next hour or so.(seemed like forever) anyway, i suggest you people try this, it was truly awesome.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: Agent_420]
    #988050 - 10/24/02 12:33 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Man, if I go within 5 feet of a mirror while I'm tripping, I know that'll be all I do for the rest of the night...
Maybe my concieted ass just can't stop looking at myself, but when I trip, you'll have a better chance of pullin the needle out an H addicts arm then gettin me away from the fucker.....Such rad shit
:laugh:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #988357 - 10/24/02 02:00 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dude... my grandma had mirrors like that when I was a kid.. I have very vivid memories of looking at millions of reflections of reflections of reflections of myself as a young lad and tripping out for hours over it.... it's one of my most vivid memories of childhood, along with waking up in bed and being paralyzed and seeing weird shapes and patterns in my eyes

--------------------

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: Shroomism]
    #988914 - 10/24/02 08:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Last time I was tripping hard I looked in the mirror and saw nothing  :wink:. Only jokeing

If you stare at your reflection in your eyes, a DMT type buzz should start to increase inside your skull and then it should looks llike the reflection of the rooms is starting to  disstort and disolve.  I tried this once while tripping and i started to see myself regress into a cave man ape creature with weird distortions, things started to get weirder but i wasnt tripping enough to break through. To where i do not know.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
    #988919 - 10/24/02 08:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

In reply to:

have a mirror/cabinet that is split into thirds. when you adjust the two outer thirds correctly, the mirrors reflect off eachother and you see hundreds of reflections of yourself when looking into them

Reminds me of a thing that they used to have at a museum down here... big tall ass mirrors (7ft) arranged in a triangle, you get inside the three of em, and sit down, and it's like you to infinity.

The craziest thing is there was one with a oneway mirror, in front of another one.. so you could look into it, and see nothing.. (hard to explain)

-ol

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
    #988970 - 10/24/02 09:17 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have the same mirrors in my bathroom. I could sit there for hours staring into the mirror. Coincindently, I find the bathroom to be one one the best places in my house to check out while I'm tripping. :smile:
-Bruiser 

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

OfflineTeTr0
Mmmmmmmmmm

Loc: Right here, where I belon...
Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: Bruiser]
    #989352 - 10/24/02 12:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I dunno about that... last time I tripped, when I looked in the mirror my skin had a greenish tint to it & at first I thought that I looked really good. But after that my trip went bad. Some people say that it's cool to look in the mirror while you are tripping & other people say that it's bad. All I know is that the next time I trip I am staying as far away from the mirror as I can!

--------------------
I know what you want, I can give it to you.

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: TeTr0]
    #989382 - 10/24/02 01:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It's all in your mind my friend!. I personally had a blast with the mirror. I just couldn't stop looking at it. I also had a greenish black tint, and thought I could see my skull underneath my skin. It was pretty freaky. :smile:
-Bruiser 

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Edited by Bruiser (10/24/02 01:27 PM)

OfflineTeTr0
Mmmmmmmmmm

Loc: Right here, where I belon...
Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: Bruiser]
    #989418 - 10/24/02 01:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I know exactly what you are saying.  When I looked in the mirror, I thaught that I was so beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at myself & I just kept touching my arms like I was seeing them for the first time or something!  The greenish color of my skin didn't scare me or anything, I thought it was kida cool.  But after that I just had a lot of wierd thaughts going thru my head about, because that is not what I normally think when I look in the mirror... I just think that I am an average looking girl, nothing special.  That is what confused me!  So, I'd rather just not confuse myself with that!  :grin: 

--------------------
I know what you want, I can give it to you.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: TeTr0]
    #989807 - 10/24/02 04:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

mirrors are a pretty crazy thing alrite.. i also have one of thos mirrors you can bend to see a bunch of copies of yourself but its wierd cuz the way its arranged each of you is like at one corner of an eight sided star.. kind of hard to explain. i keep meaning to check it out while i tRip but i never remember... anyways when i checked out the mirror on mush its was definetly intensely trippy.. i looked so cracked out with dilated pupils, red eyes and messed up hair, plus dirt and leaves all over me (we were tripping out doors.. nuff said) but it didnt bother me because that was the most happy day of my life.. wierdly tho, another time when i looked in amirror on pot, really high, it started one of the worst trips of my life. i a pretty experienced smoke and nothing like this ever happend to me before. i was sitting on my floor all hihg and looked into a full length mirror, and my reflection looked all evil.. i started to get paranoid (i was at my cabin at night which can be kindof creepy) anyways i couldnt see outside cuz it was dark but i was so convinced somethin/someone was looking in at me.. i flipped out and closed the blinds. then it started.. noises outside my room, like walking and someone clearing there throught but i knew there was no one there.. not scary noises but it freaked the hell out of me. then it got so intense.. i started hearing completely bizarre noises from the window, gaspin/screaming/roaring/grunting it was so freakish, like crazy demonic malevolent voices that i couldnt quite make out, except occasionally my name.. i closed the window, even plugged my ears or coverd my head with a pillow.. still heard it, for a long fucking time, and i was to terrified to leave my room, so i was trapped between noises outside, noises inside and mr .evil mirror. intense... anyways i have no explanation for why this happend, i wasnt THAT high, and the only really intense effect was the sounds.. wasnt amazing or laced pot or anything and i hadnt smoked THAT much, so i have no explanation. never happend before or sense (thank god) :confused: 

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #990037 - 10/24/02 05:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I've found that for me, when I'm tripping a mirror can provide a very true reflection of my inner self. If I've been less than a decent human being recently before my trip (this can be any number of things, but I think you know what I mean), I tend to look in my eyes and see a bad, sometimes evil looking person looking back at me. This can sometimes launch a whole host of weird thoughts and emotions, and has led to a ruined trip or two.
On the other hand, if I've been a decent and responsible person before I trip, good to my friends and family, charitable to my fellow man, etc. I see nothing but a good, kind person looking back at me and my trip experience is enhanced. This is a main reason that I try to practice especially good karma before I trip, not only is it the right way to live anyway, it definately makes for a better trip. Kind of a nice personal reward for doing what I should be doing anyway. I know that sounds kinds retarded, but its hard to explain.
I did have one really cool mirror experience in a hotel once. The bathroom door had a full length mirror on it and was directly opposite the large mirror above the sink. So there were two huge mirrors with me right in the middle. I was trippin balls, and started dancing for some reason. The  reflections I was seeing looked like something from the intro to Dr. Who. I would move to the left, then a hundred of me would follow in one big trail. Very intense, I think I stood there dancing for a half hour at least. I must've looked like a complete idiot. wish I coulda filmed it!! :grin: 

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: Fred Garvin]
    #990291 - 10/24/02 06:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i love looking at mirrors too. my face normally takes on a blueish colour, and it seems like every contour in my face is exaggerated. I've even had it look like scales on a snake.
the best part for me is that when you look at yourself, it seems like your looking at a different person. not a reflection of you. can get pretty intense but its great to explore it.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: mirrors, are crazy shits [Re: mikey_]
    #990336 - 10/24/02 07:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I ate some Cidney a year ago and looked into a mirror and saw myself as a lizard. I always wanted to trip in a room which was made out of mirrors.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports