Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZounds

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Re: starting to get worried...
    #98793 - 12/23/99 08:46 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I got weird after effects for a while after I did acid for the first time. I don't know, I've sometimes thought that it's because doing acid and other hallucinogens causes you to change the way you look at things, even long after they've worn off. I still get weird light streaks,slight visuals in real dark rooms,etc...at first it freaked me out but now I'm thinking it's pretty neat!
I wouldn't be worried about it at all, if i was you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: starting to get worried... [Re: Zounds]
    #98795 - 12/24/99 02:49 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

The best way that I can explain this is that when tripping you see things diffrently (Or to be based on the chemical sence your perspecptions are skwed and fucked) You are generaly tought from early on that you are to fallow rules. What the fungus and other halocongenis do is change the rules. When you are off the trip you may still get effects because you are have seen things in the diffrent effect. Maby the breathing is a magnetic field? A static Field. Every so often I see a weird effect. And think where did that come from? Normal is from perspective. Change it.

Basicly the Matrix explains it well. Rules do not work all that well.

------------------
I am the Golden Dragon. Hear my roar. Feal my flame. Watch me burn. Never again! Never be, never do. The evil things from one like you.

Offlinen8
    #98796 - 12/24/99 04:50 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

dragon, you're right, however theres still the fact that that changing one's ability to perceive this weird thing called "reality" can still be a pretty drastic change nonetheless. and even though i try to be open minded about the "rules" and am not afraid to expand myself, i still feel it wise to be in as much control as possible. or at the very least, choose when i want to relinquish the control. or even if all i am is really an insignificant grain of dust in a big cosmic, i'd still like to know whats going on. does that make any sense?

InvisibleAnubisRonin
enthusiast
    #98797 - 12/24/99 06:01 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Dragonz got tha ticket!! Fer real dont sweat the visuals lasting they will not last forever.....Your reality has been shook hard and your reestablishing it so just relax yer mind son....Panik will only bring unpleasantness.

Anonymous

#98798 - 12/24/99 01:30 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I love my flashbacks
-dark

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #98799 - 12/24/99 02:00 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

niacinamide 100mg, t.i.d.

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #98800 - 12/24/99 02:23 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

gnmr4something
Please explain it

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #98801 - 12/25/99 08:23 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

~sigh~
dr. abram hoffer was one of the docs that turned aldous huxley on to mescaline back in the 50s (other doc was humphrey osmund)...
hoffer found that some schizophrenic patients had their delusional thought patterns moderated by administering vitamin b3... also seemed to work for amphetamine psychosis and psychedelic ("psychotomimetic" in the parlance of the times---osmund coined the word "psychedelic", huxley suggested "phanerothyme" (?))... vitamin b3 commonly comes in 2 forms, niacin (nicotinic acid) and niacinamide (nicotinic acid amide)... the former can cause "flushing"---red skin and feeling hot, from vasodilation of surface blood vessels, harmless although distracting) but the amide form usually doesn't cause the flushing effect... (keyword for search "megavitamin therapy")...
soooooo, some people find that a couple hundred mg of niacinamine can tone down or even stop a trip... well so can valium or thorazine, but besides requiring a prescription, some people find tranks to be a bit of an overkill (especially major tranks, antipsychotics such as thorazine & stellazine & prolixin & such...)
getting to sleep, "grounding", mellowing out, reinterfacing with concensus reality, getting rid of that "wired" feeling (or wierd feeling)---SOME folks find that vitamin b3 works for them... hey it's cheap, it's safe, and it needs no prescription... if it works for you, use it
bid = 2/day
tid = 3/day
qid = 4/day
(oh and niacin and/or niacinamine may have good effects on atheriosclerosis and other circulatory disorders, etcetc...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Anonymous

#98802 - 05/08/00 08:40 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

before I tried shrooms I was all worried about flashbacks because I was lead to believe they were a horrible unexpected loss of reality. but I really enjoy, and usually laugh when I see my cat out of the corner of my eye while its on my lap, or Im reading something and I see a blue snake going up the wall(not literally, just a weird line thing) out of the corner of the wall. look at them as freebies.

Static

Anonymous

#98803 - 05/07/00 10:16 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

The normal routine:
(Heavy) flashbacks - 1 week after the trip.
Sometimes feeling a bit out of touch with reality - 1 month, after the trip.
Normal again, after 1 month everything should be normal.

But of course this all can variate from person to person.

OfflineThe Oswego Eclipse
old hand
Loc: Colorado
    #98804 - 05/08/00 06:04 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I still have really bad tracers, patterns in the air, and little swirls in carptet and stuff like that, and it's been about 2 1/2 months since my last trip. They've been getting worse too, and not better. I'm also really sensitive to light now. Do you think vitamin b3 would work for me?

--------------------
Would you like to find out how Reginold seduced Lolita with a tub of Mayonaise?

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#98805 - 05/08/00 09:51 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

n8,you still getting visuals?If yes don't reply to this thread.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Anonymous

#98806 - 05/09/00 07:19 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I've done cid 22 times so far and now on a daily basis ill have about ten or more slight visuals. this is nothing drastic just things like small flashes of color out of the corner of my eye, seeing the presence of something i have yet to identify and then looking up to see that there is nothing there. Most of these visuals are just things like trees and buildings that have a slight surreal look to them. There are other things too, but what i wanted to say is that i am greatful for these small reminders of my past experiences. Everytime i have one of my visuals i just smile and forget abou it.

peace and good vibes

Anonymous

#98807 - 05/10/00 06:04 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

i get bad ass trails all the time, and i still see what looks like black, and kind of 3d lava moving around when i close my eyes, plus when i get high, i often see patterns in the dark, and hallucinate slightly, that s why ive decided not to trip as much, because that shits cool, but IT NOT SUPPOSED to be there!~!! you must preservr the expirience of tripping, along with your brain!!! so know your llimits, happy trips!

Offlinecase
    #98808 - 05/11/00 09:05 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Same thing happens to me when i do cid except I fell weird for a couple months thats why i dont do it no more I love the trip but the stuff after sucks for me.I have friends who have no idea what im talkin about theyll take 4 hits and be fine the next day.I still get tracers every once and awhile but thats cool

Offlinecase
    #98809 - 05/11/00 02:40 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah so like I was sayin youll be better in a couple weeks.dont worry.have fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale