Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHubbub
Mongol of Moot Mute
Male

WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!!
    #9877741 - 02/27/09 02:47 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Here it is once again. What we've all been waiting for.

ATTENTION!
This is a theory and has absolutely no scientific or factual basis. That being said...

WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!!

Without the machines we will lose our currency and use for money. Mostly because the government will fall and lose all their power. There will be no more laws, no more rules, and your protection will be provided by your friends and family. We will trade our individual goods and services for other individual goods and services. The people are now in power and govern themselvs. Living natural and free as we were ment to be. You will awake from your house you had built yourself and walk outside. The entire town is outside. Theres people BBQin, people playing music, conversing, using ethneobotanicals, and etc. We will practice the traditions of our ancestors. We will have become more united. We no longer think as much and use only our minds. We will develope enhanced instincts and live life free from ourselvs. When the spirit joins with earth again, we will never be lonely. We must Destroy The Machines!!!

What about safety?

It's hard these days with all the niceties we've become accustomed to, to think of life as being more pleasant without the machines, but it would be more what it should be. Some people seem to think that everyone would go crazy, but that is absurd. We'd have to work together to survive.

Machines promote solitary life styles. Alot of crimes are committed by people living solitary lives. Living a solitary life is completely unnatural and without machines we would have to reunite with one another.

With no electricity what would there be to steel or hurt anyone over anymore? People in large cities will undoubtedly suffer, but in smaller towns much would not change. People are just scared of one another thinking we'd all huddle up in small groups and kill everyone else which is nonsense. The laws dont make our moral standards, that is our own perceptions. Everyone would feel powerless in that situation and we would join together. We would become like family and we would provide portection for each other. We will develop trust and understanding.

To live without machines would take us back to a pre-industrialization type lifestyle, which we need to adopt unless population is reduced to a much smaller fraction of what it is. Our present lifestyle at our population levels will bring about an end to all life as we have known it on this planet in a quicker time than we would like to think. Imagine living in harmony with the Earth and the other living things; being directly responsible for your survival instead of working for some assholes that make you piss in a cup so you can earn your money.

But what about modern Medicine and Science?

Manny pharmaceutical drugs are mimics of natural herbs, but pharmaceutical companies cannot patent herbs. So they make their own version of it in the lab, along with chemical extracts needed to make it more like the herb they are stealing from so they can make lots of money, ironically making it more like the potential poison that creates the side effects you hear about in the ads and in the small print in magazines.

The basic laws of physics were thought up by philosophers with no real use of machines long ago. The progress we are makeing in science is futile becuase we will never truely understand the nature of reality in this technological manner. Everything we find out only brings more possibilities. These things bring no conclusion, only infinite potentiality, and nothing but confusion

While math wizards are trying to design the new cell phone they are also crafting the future of advance technological warfare. There is not a SINGLE positive to the increasing development in technology. We Must Destroy The Machines!!!

Do you want to become a Cyborg???

If machines do not kill us all in the near future then technology will develope greatly. The machines will become so intelligent, so advanced and so abundant in our daily lives that we ourselvs will not beable to keep up. We will then start advancing ourselvs. We will bind our brains with complex machinery to become faster and stronger. We will become one with the machines as Cyborgs. Our only meaning in life as Cyborgs will be to further and further advance ourselvs into the empty abyss intill were all just one big fuckin disk drive! We might as well rip out our souls and shit on them. Meaning will be lost. Love will be gone. Our warm flesh replaced by cold steel. All these machines are just making us more dependent on them. Making us week and further seperating ourselvs from our source and eachother. Do you wish logic over feeling? It is only a matter of time before the Human Being is also artificial.

Still not Convinced???

The Picture is bigger than you think. Machines sepperate us from eachother and ourselvs. They make us week and lonely. They keep us inside, they distract us, and they can absorb all our focus and energy without giving anything in return. They not only polute the environment, but they polute the human soul. They keep us categorized and classified. They help us loose ourselvs. They keep us distant and irrelavent. Nothing is more unnatural. They encourage the opposite of intuition and instinct making us dig deeper into the part of the mind that is only filled with potentiality and no one simple conclusion. This way of thinking brings only confusion. They make us dwell on trivial matters of materialistic non sense that will in no way shape or form mold a human being, make him happy, or provide any sort of wisdom what so ever. They are pulling us further and further from nature, our natural selvs, and cageing us in a box. Destroy the Machines!!!

But How??? This is not possible, is it???

The society I wish to create will inevitably be forced upon us in the future, but in a much more violent manner. It will take more than just one person to change our fate. It will take more than a group of people. It will require an entire army! And I ask of you to just spread your knewly found knowledge about the machines. Let other people see how they have enslaved us. If you yourself have not seen than you have not even given it any thought. It is time we start thinking with the soul, not against it, and not to question it. It is the dark side of the complex mind we have come to acquire. This Golden Age is not impossible, it is inevitable. See that fighting is good. We must all learn to fight. Fight against those who oppose us and fight for ourselvs. This my friends is a war for humanity! A war for our spirits! A war for freedom! The ones who have built an empire with the machines will not see it our way. It is easy to believe and when we have all seen the light we will be forced to fight. This must be done in global syncrasy and will be the greatest revolution in mankind. Spread my knowledge and the time will come. Destroy the Machines!

Wait...isnt it human nature to advance technology?

That is not true. There are still alot of primitive tribes that exist throughout the world with absolutely no machines. This technological era we live in is fairly new and became very quickly. Its been maybe 200-300 years out of thousands. We have only been developing tools before then which I have no problem with. (I realize that the definition of tools and machines are very similar, but I believe you know what I mean when I say machine. Advanced Technology) Im not sure how all this came to be so fast. Somehow we have turned on the wrong path. We are very destructive and we are completely out of balance. I dont believe that is our true nature.

Perhaps there was once a day where some city like Atlantis did exist where people dwelled in spiritual issues rather than technological advancements. Who knows what is truely possible when an entire civilization studies in the advancement of only body, mind and self.

Final Word:

We become weaker when we keep giving away our power to technology, in other words, to external objects. We then become dependent on these objects and soon get to the point where we can’t do anything for ourselves. We also become habituated to obeying outside authority. Instead of doing this, the guiding principle of the new consciousness is to operate from our own authority. This means following the Spirit without hesitation.

Our next leap in consciousness will be the mastery of divine expression. We will know that we have everything we need inside of us.

Watch this Short Film!:

Destroy The Machines!
Their only will is to destroy us.

--------------------

Edited by Hubbub (02/27/09 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!! [Re: Hubbub]
    #9877784 - 02/27/09 02:51 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Fun! Whether true or not I basically agree with you.:lol:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineCascadian
Feel like a Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cascadia
    #9877847 - 02/27/09 02:58 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#9877997 - 02/27/09 03:13 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

I have no scientific or factual basis either , but i say dont waste your time..

They will be rendered inoperable whether we want it to happen or not.

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!! [Re: jivJaN]
    #9878277 - 02/27/09 03:43 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

jivJaN said:
I have no scientific or factual basis either , but i say dont waste your time..

They will be rendered inoperable whether we want it to happen or not.

:nonono:  Any reality paradigm that excludes the dawning of the Age of the Machine from the envisioning of ascension into a new collective consciousness is missing half the picture.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!! [Re: deCypher]
    #9878372 - 02/27/09 03:52 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

I dont think it has anything to do with a paradigm...

Its the Sun :wink:

--------------------

---------------------

They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9878400 - 02/27/09 03:55 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

jivJaN said: Its the Sun :wink:

Would you mind elaborating?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#9878480 - 02/27/09 04:03 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

The Suns activity is changing..
It will make any form of electrical devices inoperable.

Power outage ! :tongue:

--------------------

---------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#9878498 - 02/27/09 04:04 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

I doubt however this is going to happen right away. We still have the opportunity to wreak havoc for some time yet.:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineHubbub
Mongol of Moot Mute
Male

#9878531 - 02/27/09 04:07 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

hmmm... maybe people are ready for something like this.
I posted this on another forum several months ago and got horribly flamed for it.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#9878542 - 02/27/09 04:09 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

I could flame you a little if you like. V is gone.:satansmoking:

--------------------

OfflineHubbub
Mongol of Moot Mute
Male

Re: WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!! [Re: Icelander]
    #9878553 - 02/27/09 04:10 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

flame on

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#9878576 - 02/27/09 04:12 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

You dirty so and so.:mad2:

--------------------

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

#9878657 - 02/27/09 04:21 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

6000 years of history, and 100 years of machines. I don't think machines are the problem.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: WE MUST DESTROY THE MACHINES!!! [Re: Rahz]
    #9878660 - 02/27/09 04:21 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Oh I agree.

--------------------

OfflineHubbub
Mongol of Moot Mute
Male

#9878723 - 02/27/09 04:28 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Well, I dont believe in our 6,000 year or more history have we ever caused thousands of species of animals to become extinct and I dont believe we have ever been confronted with the fact that in the near future we may destroy the entire planet and turn it into Mars.

--------------------

Edited by Hubbub (02/27/09 04:29 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#9878740 - 02/27/09 04:29 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

That's as much or more a population problem as a technology problem.

--------------------

OfflineHubbub
Mongol of Moot Mute
Male

#9878756 - 02/27/09 04:31 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Technology created over population. Population didnt create technology.

--------------------

Edited by Hubbub (02/27/09 04:32 PM)

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

#9878782 - 02/27/09 04:35 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Technology is the only thing which has created the means for voluntary population control.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #9878844 - 02/27/09 04:43 PM (15 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
I could flame you a little if you like. V is gone.:satansmoking:

Note how everyone has been fairly nice without a hall monitor?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder