Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinec0ma
the pimp

OMG OMG OMG!!! I see "the whitenes" :)
    #984210 - 10/22/02 06:33 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well 5 days past since i inculated all my 10 jars, and compleaty lost all hope in them couse i thought spores, were bad, substrate was bad etc...

Now i decided to check up on my jars, i checked all of them and nothing was growing but i check the last one i found a very BIG white spot of growing musclium (i don't kow how to spell it :smile: )

Do you think they other jars might jast start colonizing also?

I know know i used too much of spore solution for couple of jars becouse spore works fill their sirenges more then 10cc so do you think this one jar only started colonizing becouse it had more spores in it then the others.. ?

When is it safe to say jars are dead ... 2 weeks ? more?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: OMG OMG OMG!!! I see "the whitenes" :) [Re: c0ma]
    #984251 - 10/22/02 06:45 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What temp are you keeping your jars at? I had one jar that didn't germinate for 1 and a 1/2 months, needless to say, the jar got contaminated. I'd say wait at least two weeks.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #984254 - 10/22/02 06:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This is my most common question lately ........
What temp are you incubating at ? :grin: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: OMG OMG OMG!!! I see "the whitenes" :) [Re: tripndicular]
    #984377 - 10/22/02 07:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

oh happy days!

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
    #984609 - 10/22/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

mycelium

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: OMG OMG OMG!!! I see "the whitenes" :) [Re: daussaulit]
    #984722 - 10/22/02 08:34 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Keep your cakes as long as they dont have any contams. Respectively, throw them out if they don't have any visible colonization in a very long time like say, 1 month.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: c0ma]
    #984822 - 10/22/02 09:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: OMG OMG OMG!!! I see "the whitenes" :) [Re: ]
    #985075 - 10/22/02 10:16 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

im incubating them in a plastic rubber maid container... there is a electric heater in my room which i turn on sometimes to get my room temperature above average... usually at night, in day time they are stored in regular room temperatrure sometimes colder :frown: ... but i try to keep the termperature steady as much as posible...

i don't see any contrams in any of my jars, i just check agan on the jar that showed first signs of colonization, the myclium (ah  i told i can't spell it :smile: )
the spot is about 2inchesx1inch ... and somehow its spreading on the top on of the sides...

other jars show no signs yet.. but i can see some little differences in collors in some spots (some are brighter some are darker )

well...im gonna try to keep the temperature higher now at all the time... and hope other jars show some signs too..

Anonymous

#985090 - 10/22/02 10:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i noticed when i fuck up my jars start smelling like ASS in 2 days.....so if you be smelling some rotting shitty smell u probably have one or two thats fucked over...only jars that have done that though are one i didnt pc cuz i was too retarded and wanted to see if it would work...and again when i used a tray thing with BRF tek and boild it...two days later on both them they started smelling like ass....

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: OMG OMG OMG!!! I see "the whitenes" :) [Re: ]
    #986493 - 10/23/02 12:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

hehe another jar showed first signs of growth today :smile: other jars have no groth to little white specs...

The reason i posted couse i have one litttle question, i have my Perlite, Vermiculate and BRF stored in the same room on top of the incubator, i was wondering if it's ok to store them temperatures above average...

I don't want to end up with colonized cakes and bad perlite :frown:

thax...

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #986516 - 10/23/02 12:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

get a thermometer, keep it between 80 and 85, they will go a lot quicker. and dont keep messing with them. wait a few days and surprise yourself. laterzzz... good luck.
de-=-

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: OMG OMG OMG!!! I see "the whitenes" :) [Re: MsPacMan]
    #986522 - 10/23/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i won't check on them so often anymore, but i still want to know about perlite storing...???

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #986565 - 10/23/02 12:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Perilite is a type of volcanic mineral , store where and how you want , just keep it clean . Verm also does not matter , just keep free of dirt and bugs etc....... temps do not harm them . :cool: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract