Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Loc: The Dirty South
Questions about my grow chamber build, need some guidance from the shroom gods. *DELETED*
    #9859299 - 02/24/09 09:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by DayzeoftheNu

Reason for deletion: fuck

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Loc: Temple
Re: Questions about my grow chamber build, need some guidance from the shroom gods. [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9859445 - 02/24/09 09:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well, you could get a hydrometer and hookup a coolmist and a ultrasonic. The coolmist will give you the FAE and some humid air but the ultrasonic can kick in if humidity drops to low. You could just get two timers and experiment till you get it right. The size you are talking about will be fine with both or even without the ultrasonic, maybe. As for an exhuast port I would say an inch, anyless it would be to much pressure and any bigger would allow for backdrafts.

--------------------

You will be missed

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Questions about my grow chamber build, need some guidance from the shroom gods. [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #9859493 - 02/24/09 09:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Bad idea.  That's no larger than a large rubbermaid tub, which will be much easier to modify for proper fresh air exchange and light.  Save the freezer for when you can afford to fill it up. . .with food.  You grow P cyanescens outdoors, not in.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Questions about my grow chamber build, need some guidance from the shroom gods. [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #9859519 - 02/24/09 09:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

RR I am not trying to go against you or anything but this guy really wants to grow P. cyans from what I am reading and since he is saying he can't grow them outside. It just seems kinda hard to put a whole tub in a refrigerator compared to making the refrigerator the tub. I would just stick with cubes if I was him or go with a stronger sub-tropic strain.

--------------------

You will be missed

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Re: Questions about my grow chamber build, need some guidance from the shroom gods. *DELETED* [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9859582 - 02/24/09 10:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

Re: Questions about my grow chamber build, need some guidance from the shroom gods. *DELETED* [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9859646 - 02/24/09 10:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Questions about my grow chamber build, need some guidance from the shroom gods. [Re: DayzeoftheNu]
    #9859672 - 02/24/09 10:19 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I would use any decidious or cerniforus plants that have been recorded being in a symbiotic relationship together, heat from a light for the plant might blow from humidity so it would have to be sealed. THe pressure will be fine if you follow what I previously posted.

--------------------

You will be missed

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

#9859730 - 02/24/09 10:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#9859761 - 02/24/09 10:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yes it does, I work in research on symbiotic relationships essentially. I have found it is better to have a developed mycelial mat present when starting plants from seed, when starting with pre-grown plants it is better to plant the tree while creating the mycelial mat i.e when mixing sub and spawn. Ferns are the shit for mild climate symbiotic grows but that freezer might be too cold.

--------------------

You will be missed

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

#9859839 - 02/24/09 10:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#9859867 - 02/24/09 10:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I sterilize all my soil because I am usually the one creating a symbiotic ecosystem from nothing, but I think just pastuerize the soil because you want the relationship to be between the mycelium and the plant with the soil as a media for growth. As for types of flora, they are all cold weather plants the you most likely can't get so I am a little lost here until you can find a plant hookup. I was able to create a symbiotic relationship between weed and cubes in a biosphere this summer but I still feel the roots just grew through the mycelium and not with it, thats for debate though.

--------------------

You will be missed

OfflineDayzeoftheNu
Smat Mudda Fucka
Male

#9859970 - 02/24/09 11:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#9859981 - 02/24/09 11:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds pretty sweet, if you need any help just post here or pm me.

--------------------

You will be missed

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies