Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwiztedstyle
Stranger

Starting Over
    #9855663 - 02/24/09 11:35 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Everyone...
Yes I know its been awhile since ive been on here but im back and well im here seeking advice on starting over. The last time I was here I asked for help on the growing process. I obviously did something wrong because I tried 2 times and didnt get any fruit...so you know the saying 3 strikes and your out...this is my last time...ive agreed to try once more. I want to do it right so im asking your help.
I live on the east coast (north east to be exact) and I need to know which strains are recommended for my area, as the temp always varies. I noticed that some strains cant grow in colder areas, so which ones would be most recommended to try?
Which method should I use for cultivating and growing? Ive been told mixed reviews on this. Some have recommended using the jars with the vermiculite and brown rice flour, where as others have told me thats why my first 2 attempts failed, that I should use the horse dung or those dung bags.
SO, as I said, im here asking you which spores are the most recommended for our climate and which method is best to use? Any and all information provided is much appreciated.
Thank you all in advance for your help =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiskinbash
Male

Re: Starting Over [Re: Twiztedstyle]
    #9855730 - 02/24/09 11:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Dont think '3 strikes youre out', think '3rd times a charm!'

If you use the BRF and half pints correctly, you will succeed with your 3rd grow. Cube strains are basically the same all around. If your growing indoors, then any cube strain will do. They basically all have the same growing perameters. If you want to do the pf tek (brf/verm/wat in half pints) follow this link and watch the 4 segments. Follow them to a T. Good luck.

http://www.mushroomvideos.com/BRF-Pf-Tek

--------------------
*iskinbash is merely a fictional character placed in a real life environment.

Edited by iskinbash (02/24/09 11:49 AM)

Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
Re: Starting Over [Re: Twiztedstyle]
    #9855731 - 02/24/09 11:46 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

www.mushroomvideos.com

goto this website and watch ALL the videos on the brf tek.

then check out the strain thread at the top of the cultivation forum to get your answer as to witch strain to grow in your area.  you'll be surprised.

not to many people are going to help ya with those vague of questions.

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting Over [Re: blood4blood]
    #9855743 - 02/24/09 11:49 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

What's your budget for getting started?

I can set you up with a fool proof method for getting started that's a bit quicker then the standard method.

--------------------
Spongiform's Plastic Tek - An Alternative to Glass
Spongi's PF Block Tek & Automated Shotgun Project.

Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
Re: Starting Over [Re: Spongiform]
    #9855759 - 02/24/09 11:51 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i dont need help getting started.

OfflineSpongiform
Some Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting Over [Re: blood4blood]
    #9855772 - 02/24/09 11:54 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No, but the original poster does :-D

--------------------
Spongiform's Plastic Tek - An Alternative to Glass
Spongi's PF Block Tek & Automated Shotgun Project.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder