Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleFunguymon
Stranger

Re: Have you ever gotten laced weed before? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9809834 - 02/16/09 06:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't believe I have ever smoked anything laced, but I have tripped off of cannabis.

I remember the first time I tripped, it was around a hookah at this kids house and once the effects came on with overwhelming closed eye visuals which were welcoming at first, but became terrifying at the end. When I opened my eyes and stood up, I could tell I was really tripping. At the time I was still pretty new to the whole 'drug scene', so I was panicking thinking I had smoked something laced. The two other guys smoking with me were fine and just typically stoned. The owner of the weed said it wasn't laced and because those two were normal, I felt a little better, but that didn't stop the trip.

Tripping off of weed isn't something that just happens and in my experience if I try for it, I will fail. It has only happened when taking me by surprise.:smirk:

I also think where I live there tends to be really high quality bud and those other drugs aren't that prevalent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFearn
Warrior

Re: Have you ever gotten laced weed before? [Re: Funguymon]
    #9812440 - 02/17/09 03:04 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

tripping of cannibis is fun and possible. i have found it can require several things. gooooooood weed. some kind of hypnotic/mantra/meditive state of mind. or listening to a didgeridoo being played at you.

--------------------
we're not in bat country anymore

OfflineFortunando
Space Rasta
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jolly Roger Flag
Re: Have you ever gotten laced weed before? [Re: Fearn]
    #9819306 - 02/18/09 10:58 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

One time I got a nug that made me feel like I was floating. I don't know what the fuck was in it and I don't wanna know.

--------------------

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North-east USm'f'nA
Re: Have you ever gotten laced weed before? [Re: Hallucinogenist]
    #9819354 - 02/18/09 11:09 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

People only lace shit when they plan on charging extra...I remember in High school they used to tell us bad drug dealers would lace pot with other drugs but my experience has been that they never do it without telling you cuz they always charge more for whatever it is laced with...freebies my ass! I have heard of people smoking joints dipped in formaldehyde but other than that we would throw some coke in a joint now and then but we never got anything but good ole bud...

--------------------
aka NHMI

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever gotten laced weed before? [Re: rizingfire]
    #9820745 - 02/18/09 03:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rizingfire said:
People only lace shit when they plan on charging extra...I remember in High school they used to tell us bad drug dealers would lace pot with other drugs but my experience has been that they never do it without telling you cuz they always charge more for whatever it is laced with...freebies my ass! I have heard of people smoking joints dipped in formaldehyde but other than that we would throw some coke in a joint now and then but we never got anything but good ole bud...

i think the most common thing to encounter with laced weed is when you buy weed that appears to be really shitty but the dealer claims its really good. this is still rare depending on where you are i think, but sometimes the dealer will take all of their bunk and shake and lace it with pcp so they can sell it at the same price as their dank

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

Re: Have you ever gotten laced weed before? [Re: psilyguy]
    #9854728 - 02/24/09 08:29 AM (15 years, 26 days ago)

there was only one time that i noticed smoking laced weed although apparantley i had been smoking pcp laced weed for months... doctors told me so... but the one time it was like damn forget all the weed you just smoked and that nice ass high you were feeling all of a sudden i was like melting and just a very fucked up feeling prolly crack im thinking but shit it was good...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals