Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: DEA billboards [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #975655 - 10/19/02 09:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I have no idea what you all are talking about, or what this guy did to piss you all off....but I thought I'd mention this. I've never personally seen a billboard, but I play a online game called everquest...I'm sure some of you know what it is. A few weeks ago someone in my guild was talking about this exact billboard. They said something to the effect of "Anybody else seen those billboards? "You think its dry now, wait till october"" And a few people replied "yeah they have one of those near me too". So maybe this guy is right?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#985168 - 10/22/02 10:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

aren't u the same person who was busted recently for growing active mushrooms... hmmmmm...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1009963 - 10/31/02 11:35 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Since I saw this post I thought that I might as well asked you what ever happened to the mysterious teenager named Jessica, her strange lady friend named Hilary and the mysteriouother women namec Ria.

Still no word from Josh's parents or from their family attorney's. And no public record of an overdose of morphine of this person named Josh has recorded or reported at the Poison Control Center in Atlanta, Georgia as reportd by you here at the Shroomery.
basically, and Usually, anyone who dies from a drug overdose, especially an opiate related drug or compound are automatically reportd to the Atlanta Poison Control Center which also covers tropical diseases, West Nile Virus, Smallpox, Chickenpox, Aids, typhoid, syphylus, tuberculosis, polio and other communicable diseases as well as drug overdoeses.

So GaNjAShRooM, any idea what is going on here with this situaltion. You said you were with Josh the last few days before this incident occurred. So then why is there no public record of his heath. Even when I called the beureau of vital statistics in New York there was no such record. Is there anyway you can explain any of this o any of us here at the shroomery.?

Mjshroomer

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands
    #1010563 - 10/31/02 02:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: DEA billboards [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1016394 - 11/02/02 05:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Since I saw this post I thought that I might as well asked you what ever happened to the mysterious teenager named Jessica, her strange lady friend named Hilary and the mysteriouother women namec Ria.

Still no word from Josh's parents or from their family attorney's. And no public record of an overdose of morphine of this person named Josh has recorded or reported at the Poison Control Center in Atlanta, Georgia as reportd by you here at the Shroomery.
basically, and Usually, anyone who dies from a drug overdose, especially an opiate related drug or compound are automatically reportd to the Atlanta Poison Control Center which also covers tropical diseases, West Nile Virus, Smallpox, Chickenpox, Aids, typhoid, syphylus, tuberculosis, polio and other communicable diseases as well as drug overdoeses.

So GaNjAShRooM, any idea what is going on here with this situaltion. You said you were with Josh the last few days before this incident occurred. So then why is there no public record of his heath. Even when I called the beureau of vital statistics in New York there was no such record. Is there anyway you can explain any of this o any of us here at the shroomery.?

john,i really think that was out of line,espeically since josh is no longer with us

i will reply to your pm,if you have your pm's turned on now(you didnt last time i tried),and try to tell you what i know

but i really dont think the community cares about josh's g/f and her friends(not friends of mine)

i have all the info about josh's death(name of funeral home,etc.or i am working on to get within 24 hours)

sorry it took so long john,when josh died my world fell apart,he was my BEST FRIEND

i miss him every day,and still cry when i see his picture next to my bed on my nightstand

i dont think you can understand that feeling until you lose your best friend,and me bringing up josh's funeral etc. is not allowed around my house,it tears me up

im replying to your pm now

i dont care about the DEA signs,frankly,but i have seen one in birmingham alabama,but it would years back-i didnt even do drugs then

i have driven to hunt them,almost as much as hunting mushrooms-lol

as far as my bust,yes my X g/f did have me busted

is it any of your buisness(the people who dont know me) NO!

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1016436 - 11/02/02 06:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hi, first off my post is not about you but about trying to return the deposited money to Joshes parents. Jessica wanted to use tht moeny to go to Thailand in Josh's place and played soem kind of game. I just answered your pm about it., The money is not legally mine but if the famil o of Josh or his attorneys do not claime it within a year it cevomes my money. I am only trying to do right about thismoney but Jesiaca does not anwser her email to me at all nor does the phone mumbers she gave to me work.

mj

That is why I was questioning her behavings,
Something funny is going on with this girl. That is my reason for asking help fromthe attorney generals office regrding her and her hfriends and why they tried to use Joshes money to come to thailand. They lied to me about the trip and I set it upp for them and she continued to call me with promises nd stories of no substances, And again this was all not retroactive bcasue of an earlier letter from Josh warning me about this women Jessica whos owillingly convinved me of her association with Josh not realinzing he had emailed me messages not to listen to her or associate with her and that she told him she had called me before and aranged to come to Thailand with me.

Mj. Something she did not do until two months after his death. My attempts to find the family or records of his death do not show up at the Atlanta Poison Control center which records all matters pertaining to drug dfeaths and overdoses as well as communicable dieases and othe simlar virus problems inthe country and the whole world, nor coulld the department of vital statistics give me any results or answers to Joshs death in new york whih is public informationand I am a member of the press with crednials and two press cards, So I have access to receive this information. That is why I posted that message above. AW to my not recieving pm,s I have also not been getting my forwarded mail from Yage.net since Andy tuerned me off two weeks ago. At least all of the spam disappeared which tells me it was someone fom the yage,net accounts which were spaming me.

Mj

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #1016438 - 11/02/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

[edited]

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (11/02/02 06:34 PM)

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: DEA billboards [Re: baraka]
    #1016607 - 11/02/02 07:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

LOL @ above being edited :wink: 

--------------------

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: DEA billboards [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1016609 - 11/02/02 07:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

and i didnt recieve any pm john,try to send it again

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1019124 - 11/03/02 06:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I edited it myself cuz i was drunk and out of line, but i dont know about you ganjashroom...

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1020865 - 11/04/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You are the one that brought your business to this message board. I am just wondering why none of it adds up.

--------------------

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
    #1022978 - 11/05/02 01:23 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

wasn't he going to take a pic?

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

Re: DEA billboards [Re: Abudiwa]
    #1023663 - 11/05/02 08:55 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

He cant make up his mind whether he has seen them hundreds of times or only once 10 years ago.

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: DEA billboards [Re: darkfly]
    #1023906 - 11/05/02 10:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Let this just be a reminder that there are all kinds of people in all circles. Hypocrites, liars, theifs, amd even (gasp) green party members in our chruches, temples, political offices and apparently, mushroom cultivation forums.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DEA billboards [Re: Abudiwa]
    #1024477 - 11/05/02 01:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah he took a pic of an imaginary sign with his imaginary camera and put it on his imagenary internet.

Quote one from ganjashroom
In reply to:

i have seen these billboards many times,and i will get a pic for you guys-

Quote 2

In reply to:

i dont care about the DEA signs,frankly,but i have seen one in birmingham alabama,but it would years back-i didnt even do drugs then

Hmm interesting.

From what i understand about ganjashroom i wouldnt trust anything he puts on this message board. Somthing is definatly fishy with him.

--------------------

Edited by baraka (11/05/02 01:46 PM)

Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

#1024515 - 11/05/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hold up friend, you forgot this one.

In reply to:

BULLSHIT

we have one on 20th st. in southside Bham Al.

going into Homewood

it says " You think its dry now,wait until November 1st- D.E.A."

they have been putting these signs up for years in the same spot

they stopped when clinton was president-

they started when Bush Sr. was president-now that Bush Jr. is president,they have returned-

i no longer have a digital Camera,but i have seen the signs for a few years on and off-

SWAG is real dry,and now all the stoners have bought all the KB up as well

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DEA billboards [Re: darkfly]
    #1024527 - 11/05/02 01:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you lie about this i wouldnt be suprised you lied about the whole bust you had. FIrst you blamed blue thumbs and said you where getting sentenced on a holiday weekend. Then you changed you story to your ex girlfriend turning you in when the facts didnt add up.

This caused a whole lot of paranoia for our community. If you did this just for the sake of lying. People may have ripped up thier whole crops cuz of this for no reason.

--------------------

Edited by baraka (11/05/02 02:21 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1025239 - 11/05/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

baraka, I'm with you on this but if I may point something out. When your comments are addressed to a certain person, it's standard procedure to click on reply next to a post that person made so as there is no confusion as to who you are responding to.  :laugh:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: DEA billboards [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1027689 - 11/06/02 10:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

An enjoyable read, no doubt. I'd still like to see a pic though. This should be archived for soap opera inspiration!

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Offline420M
Long Time Reader- First TimePoster

Re: DEA billboards [Re: mycofile]
    #1041614 - 11/10/02 06:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"soap opera inspiration"

Mycofile. . .you crack me up :-)

420M

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract