Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Jimi Hendrix

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMeddle
Is There Anybody Out There?
Male

Loc: Northern California
Recently dosed L for the second time
    #9848119 - 02/23/09 02:37 AM (12 years, 7 days ago)

A few weekends ago me and 6 of my friends went up to my friend's dad's house for the weekend. It was at a large house, with a guest house that we had all to ourselves. There are music posters all over the walls, guitars, amps and a very welcoming environment to a tripper. The house was in a beautiful location in the middle of the woods.

The second night... after playing a little bit of beer pong... me and my best friend dosed one hit each of a very potent blotter. This was my second trip, and my friend's first.

We took it around 7 o 'clock. Unfortunately, the 4 other friends we were with had little familiarity with psychedelics. The beginning of the night was a little clouded by that... it was hard to describe what me and my friend were going through. Anyways... this L took roughly 2 hours to kick in and lasted (strongly) for a good 3-5 hours after that. Once it started to kick in everything became... new. My senses became heightened and I started having very subtle but very vivid visuals. Everything started glistening. The best way that I can describe it is the one way windows that reflect back on businesses as you drive by them... everything in the room started flowing together. Everything was amazing and every action that I did became multiplied. The simple act of drinking a pepsi seemed to consume my body.

We were watching movies and discussing/looking at pictures from the night before (very drunk...). Once our other friends went to bed a couple hours into the trip in the other house, me and my friend had the entire guesthouse to ourselves.

We didn't need to worry about noise, so we sat down and blasted music through an amp for 4 hours or so. Hendrix, Zeppelin, Doors, Moody Blues and many others. Music sounded crystal clear and I could distinguish every note that was played.  By then the visuals had almost completely gone but everything was still very vibrant. Me and my friend had deep intellectual discussions about our lives and our friendship.

At about 2 AM me and my friend decided to try and get some sleep. We ended up laying in our sleeping bags next to each other talking until sunrise. I was a terrific experience and made our friendship much stronger. We got up and went for a walk in the woods. Then we listened to more music and ate breakfast.

The others woke up a couple hours later (with the aide of us blasting Jimi Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner with the windows open). and we started getting ready to head back home. We drove 3 hours back home and parted ways. I was in a dream-like afterglow. I thought that if I got home and in to my own bed I would be able to sleep but it didn't happen. There was far too much on my mind and all I wanted to do was reflect on my experience. I called my friend that I had tripped with and went back out to be with a few friends and eat dinner. At about 10 o' clock I was dropped back off at my house and I climbed into bed. I was still wide awake though after being awake for nearly 40 hours. I stayed up until about midnight and finally my thoughts slowed down enough to where I could sleep. I slept for 13 hours and woke up a new person.

I am done with psychedelics for several months though at least... they change your perspective far too much in the long run... both positively and negatively. This experience was one of the most profound in my life.

--------------------
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineListening
scaler of mountains

Loc: Montreal
Re: Recently dosed L for the second time [Re: Meddle]
    #9857115 - 02/24/09 05:49 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Meddle said:
I am done with psychedelics for several months though at least... they change your perspective far too much in the long run... both positively and negatively. This experience was one of the most profound in my life.

Thanks for the great trip report Meddle. Regarding the "both positively and negatively" comment, could you elaborate as to how they changed your perspective positively and how they changed it negatively?

Thanks!

OfflineMeddle
Is There Anybody Out There?
Male

Loc: Northern California
Re: Recently dosed L for the second time [Re: Listening]
    #9857169 - 02/24/09 05:59 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Listening said:
Quote:

Meddle said:

Thanks for the great trip report Meddle. Regarding the "both positively and negatively" comment, could you elaborate as to how they changed your perspective positively and how they changed it negatively?

Thanks!

I don't know what else I can say about that... but my mind works in a different way after that experience... it's hard to describe. I'm more critical of the way I live my life, and emotions become heightened. Once you experience an entirely different consciousness it is hard to fully return to the consciousness of reality.

--------------------
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Jimi Hendrix

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports