Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Trip objects
    #98333 - 11/28/99 02:00 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

GOD DAMMIT the more i hear about peyote the more i want to try it! Through all of my trips ive always felt the need for toys. i just could not trip without my glow in the dark bouncy eyeball, and gurgling gutz ball. I.M.O i think toys make the trip much more fun.
-dark

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#98335 - 11/28/99 02:47 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

i just must have some sort of alice in chains song playing, not through the whole trip, but sometime during the trip. and while it is happening, i prefer to have it being played on a very very nice and loud sound system (to drown out the sound of my own voice while i scream word for word with layne)

-paco *really stoned*

------------------
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead" -Alice in Chains, Nutshell

Anonymous

#98336 - 11/28/99 01:06 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I have one of those koosh balls that I love having when I'm tripping. It's brightly coloured and happy looking and it feels so cool to rub on your arms and face and stuff. Also blacklight responsive which is neat. I like having a constant, like if I go out and I'm in a store but I have my koosh with me, it's like "hey, this is just fantastic"

------------------
No, there was nothing wrong with him. Oh except that sometimes he thought he was being chased by a giant Hedgehog
- Monty Python

Anonymous

#98337 - 11/28/99 02:58 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Well, the only thing I really need while shrooming is a good friend that is also shrooming. And a warm place, cause a cold place will make you very strange. But if you want a toy suggestion, then I should say that I always have a mobile phone. I just like to play with it while tripping.

------------------

If you were offered the chance to communicate with another persons mind
Would you choose to do it?
Knowing that in return you have to expose your own deepest and most intimate thoughts

OfflineDruggie
addict
    #98338 - 11/28/99 03:16 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, I cant deal with telephones while i'm tripping. You can be tripping or in the middle of a session with some friends and this stupid little plastic thing starts whining, so you have to pick it up, and it's like some angry little head pops out of it and starts yelling at you or telling you to be home for dinner, but you don't know what it's talking about, and it all sounds absurd and ridiculous while under the influence, so you just sat "ok" and "i'll be home soon" whenever appropriate. Telephones suck.

Darknight: GET SOME PEYOTE!!! you won't regret it. the first time I did peyote it caused me to have a complete spiritual reevaluation. If you are ever in the desert or near the mexican border, ask locals (mexicans only, no rabid anti-drug texans) at gas stations, retaurants and such where you can get some. say: Dande esta la mescalito? (Spanish for where's the peyote? spelled phonetically)

------------------
blah blah blah

--------------------
-------------------
"I didn't black out... I just don't remember what happened."

Anonymous

#98339 - 11/28/99 09:15 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

A walkman or discman with a library of Floyd is mandatory on my trips. Nothing gives me the smiles more than listening to Floyd on some mountain knowing it's this little machine that's giving me the access to the music.

Anonymous

#98340 - 11/30/99 01:07 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Without a doubt, the coolest trip toy ever is a girlfriend to have sex with.

Anonymous

#98341 - 11/30/99 01:20 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

A laser pointer is one of the coolest toys for tripping. just sit in a dark room and wave the thing around like crazy and watch all the wonderful streaks, loops and spirals it makes all over the place. Even better, get two-one for each hand, and then the lasers can chase each other and dance around each other. It's especially fun when they are dancing in time to some cool music.

------------------
In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

-William Blake

Anonymous

#98342 - 11/30/99 03:39 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, sex is nice every once in a while(like daily), but I think the coolest thing to have around while tripping would be a girlfriend/wife etc. that you love. Of course, this is assuming there is someone you feel that way about.

------------------
Ignorance is bliss

Anonymous

#98343 - 11/30/99 04:40 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Hell yea, I agree with Rage, but it dosen't have to be a lover, it could be a best friend that you've known forever. Someone you can get real deep with.

Anonymous

#98344 - 12/03/99 02:02 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

i always end up holding kleenex because my nose is running because i am laughing way too hard. hee hee hee

Anonymous

#98345 - 12/06/99 01:44 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Laser pointers and those keychains that say shit are some of the best things to play around with on shrooms. Just dont point the laser in your eye, especially when there dialated.

Anonymous

#98346 - 12/06/99 08:44 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Ok anyone know where i can get some mescaline in alaska??
-dark

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Anonymous

#98347 - 12/08/99 01:18 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I enjoy tripping with people that I know a little but haven't gotten deep with. If you trip with them, not only can you have someone with you, but you can make another good friend. :wink:
-D

Offlineinsaneone
Loc: Canada
    #98348 - 12/08/99 07:00 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

trip objects?
try the hoberman sphere
WOW
even on weed its fantastic

------------------
~InsaneOne~

Anonymous

#98349 - 12/08/99 07:30 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

For me I need to have my rudkasha beed neclase from a Hindu temple in HI. lots "LOTS" of insence, Air's "Night Spell" is the best, its sort of sweet and mystical. My baticked wall hanging (I bought inb a head shop in Yellow springs OH)to wrap my self in when I need that extra feeling of security. And my cool trip complaition of music on my computer in MP# format (it plays for around 6-7 hours without a repeat song) hooked thought my martian logans...Mmmmmm.

------------------
"Experence is not what happens to you it what you do with what happens to you"
A. Huxley

Anonymous

#98350 - 12/08/99 02:42 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I like anything glow in the dark to trip with. Viewmasters are cool to look through when you are the start of a trip.

Anonymous

#98351 - 12/10/99 08:51 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

hacky sacks are really nice, you can throw em or crunch em, really calming effect.

Anonymous

#98352 - 12/14/99 07:55 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

STAR WARS LIGHTSABERS!!! FUCK YEAH

Anonymous

#98353 - 12/18/99 08:15 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

small 3d puzzles, if you put the idea that they come to life after you build them in your head, they do, and you can talk to them. it is rad.

------------------
Crap! I just ate LSD

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale