Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: jUxTaPoSe]
    #975185 - 10/19/02 05:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

good point juxtapose. It's different when people are taking the bus to work or to pick up some groceries and then BOOM. but who in their right mind would play on a battlefield during a battle?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: jUxTaPoSe]
    #976596 - 10/20/02 09:07 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"Why are children doing in the battlefield anyway"

When the battlefield is a city street, then these things happen. You could just as easily say "What are kids doing in downtown Jerusalem? Don't they know suicide bombers are out there?"

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: Phluck]
    #977484 - 10/20/02 04:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

>>>>What part of erred don't you understand? I never said innocents didn't get killed by both sides. There is a big difference between "erred" and some pussy homicide bombers deliberately killing innocents.

Are you not smart enough to grasp that?

The biggest problem with the way many americans see the situation is that when a suicide bomber kills some people in isreal they are called evil suicide bombers and because palestine is full of evil suicide bombers, palestine is seen as a country full of terrorists that should be "wiped out" as a few people said. Then on the other hand when isreal invades with their army and does something like level a entire town, well then it's just an acident and all the people responsible are let off the hook because they "didnt mean to" kill all those inocent people. I mean for christ sake, take some responsibility or something when you kill innocent children. It's a huge double standard, and it's pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me.

People seem to think and that because palestine has terrorists in it, killing inocent palestinian civilians is somehow excusable or justified? and you have the nerve to wonder why they have terrorists? It's a statistical fact that isreal has killed nearly twice as many palestinians compared to palestinians killing isrealis.

Further more, it sounded like some people in this thread seemed to think that because the incident involving the curfew was an accident then it was ok or something. Well thats not ok if you ask me, the isreali army is supposed to be the best in the world, and if you cant tell a grown man with a gun from a 9 year old walking down the street something is either terribly wrong with isreali soldiers or the pieces to that story dont fit. The place it happened in is a city, it's not really a warzone(unless isreal decides they should have an invasion or something) it's not like theres constantly firefights on every other corner. Thats one of the dumbest things i've ever heard. And BTW i dont think it's ok to kill people because they violated curfew and anyone who does is kind of fucked in the head if you want my opinion. If isreal tryed a little harder to improve public relations in the city and didnt shoot at anything that moved at night then they might have less terrorism problems.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: Teiro]
    #978528 - 10/21/02 12:11 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Friends, can we all please tone down the volume here? There isnt any need for any personal attacks of other respected members here. I have just noticed this thread, and already had to send out three pms.

We can debate this issue without flaming others for there opinions. Please try and work with me here. If these flames continue here I will lock this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (10/21/02 12:15 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #978804 - 10/21/02 03:38 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Jonny, Jonny, Jonny,
Do I really need to hold your hand on this?
The Palestinian homicide bombers deliberately seek out civilian targets.

If you take the time to research the facts which I found summerized and posted the links for in another post on just this same subject you'll find your claim that the Israelis have killed twice as many to be completely false.

Frankly, I have no wish to see civilians on either side killed. The Palestinians lost my sympathy when the homicide bombings started targeting purely civilian targets. As I've said before the minimum response of the Israelis should be to wipe out every last member of the bombers family. A preferred response would be to remove the bombers town or city from the face of the earth.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: Jammer]
    #978807 - 10/21/02 03:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

As I said in my reply to the PM you sent me, if you look you'll see the posts you edited were 4 months old. They've been here on view all this time and you just now feel the urge to edit them? Perhaps had you done so at the time the posts were made something useful may have been acomplished. As you didn't, what was acomplished by doing so now?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #979678 - 10/21/02 11:20 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

As I told you in pm- I just received an email about this thread yesterday. Someone pointed this thread out. I cant catch everthing when it happens. The point is that we should try to advoid acting this way here.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineSirEHShackleton
Asshole andproud of it
Loc: In bed with your girlfrie...
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: Teiro]
    #980087 - 10/21/02 02:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The thing that you have to keep in mind about the Israelis and Palestinians is they have been killing each other for a long time now and exactly "who started it" in the first place will probobally still be debated years from now. I don't put the blame for the violence on any one group I think they both share equally in blame for the decades of pointless violence.
Frontline did a pretty informative piece on the violence taking place there a few months ago. Basically in a nut shell what happens is Palestinians bomb Israel because they're pissed off at the Israelis pissing off Israel. Israel retaliates for the bombing, pissing off the Palestinians thus they bomb Israel again and Israel retaliates again. That's been the pattern for years. They all seem to have a third grade attitude towards the whole thing; you hit me I hit you back. This just keeps going back and fourth and probably will for a long time to come. I know it's alot more complicated than that but if I were to go into detail my fingers would fall off from typing too much. The bottom line is Israel isn't going away and Palestine isn't going away and they're going to have to live together peacefully despite their deep seated hatred for one another. I think it all boils down to neither side wants to compromise and only wants peace on their terms.
Personally I don't care what the Israelis and Palestinians do to each other. When the Palestinians suicide bomb American cities or the Israleis fence in my town and shoot people for violating curfew than I'll care. Self centered I know but hey it's how I feal. So flame away liberals an Palestinian supporters I'm sure I left myself open for a few in this thread. I can take it.

--------------------
Ladies, I've got the Endurance.

Anonymous

Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: SirEHShackleton]
    #980109 - 10/21/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Back in the 1920s, Jews began immigrating to Palestine. They were very sucessful in cultivating the land and turning desert in prosperous farm land. The Palestinians resented this and started attacks on Jews. To this day, the Palestinians have not ceased, yet they still complain that the Jews are in the wrong.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: SirEHShackleton]
    #980136 - 10/21/02 02:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****I don't put the blame for the violence on any one group****

which group is purposely targeting children, woman and everyday civilians?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlineakjakj
Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #980177 - 10/21/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

which group is purposely targeting children, woman and everyday civilians?

Israel.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: akjakj]
    #981897 - 10/22/02 03:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Israel.

That is an unbelievably stupid statement.

How many Israelis do you see with bombs strapped to themselves walking into deli's, dance hall or school buses?

Those Palestinians who do so are cowardly scumbags. Their familys should all be wiped out. That would be good incentive for those who would bomb to think twice first.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: akjakj]
    #982053 - 10/22/02 05:39 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

please don't use puppets to answer questions...we all know the answer but many are too blind (or ignorant) to see

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #982481 - 10/22/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Read up on what happened at two places. Sabra and Chatila.

Then get back to us.

here's a quick taster:

When we entered Sabra and Chatila on Saturday, September 18, 1982, the final day of the killing, we saw bodies everywhere. We photographed victims that had been mutilated with axes and knives. Only a few of the people we photographed had been machine-gunned. Others had their heads smashed, their eyes removed, their throats cut, skin was stripped from their bodies, limbs were severed, some people were eviscerated.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: PROOF ISRAEL IS KILLING PALESTINEAN CHILDREN!!! [Re: Xlea321]
    #982512 - 10/22/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****Read up on what happened at two places. Sabra and Chatila***

reality works for me.....to bad others don't seem to be in it....

****We photographed victims that had been mutilated with axes and knives. ****

so....what were they doing during the battle?

****Only a few of the people we photographed had been machine-gunned. ****

so the type of weapon used determines HOW they were killed?..hmmm that's interesting

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #982524 - 10/22/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You've never heard of those mass slaughters of innocents by the Israeli's have you?

Ask yourself why.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#982535 - 10/22/02 10:37 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Sabra and Chatila - Lebanese involved

ok a read up on it...now what?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#982537 - 10/22/02 10:38 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****You've never heard of those mass slaughters of innocents by the Israeli's have you?****

how come you never mentioned the lebanese?

Ask yourself why?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #983021 - 10/22/02 01:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

how come you never mentioned the lebanese?

Steady on. Ten minutes ago you'd never heard of it. Don't come to conclusions so quickly.

Ask yourself why?

First things first - did you ask yourself why?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#983227 - 10/22/02 02:11 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I read it...so? (i say again)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order