Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Breakup with a girl has thrown my life out of balance
    #9828265 - 02/19/09 08:02 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

My life was once so simple.  I had a small circle of very good friends.  I had a decent job that I enjoyed.  I was going to college and had a good sense of where my life was headed.  I was very happy and content overall.  My confidence was at an all time high.  I really felt good about myself.

That's when she came into my life.  I don't know why, but somehow we had a connection.  There was this feeling between us when we looked at each other.  We both wanted each other and we both knew it.  I knew this girl had a sorted past, drugs, men, etc.. but she seemed pretty stable.  I had never had a relationship before so I figured I could enjoy some time with her and build my experience.  I knew she dated a lot so I told myself that I wouldn't get attached...

Things got serious between us right away.  We spent every day together for the first few weeks dating.  She was falling for me hard and all of her friends and family were letting me know about it.  I really enjoyed being with her as well.  All I wanted was to spend as much time with her as possible.

As time went on I began to become attached.  I had sex before but never a constant supply of affection and admiration from a girl.  It was new to me and I loved every minute of it.  I was absolutely high on life.

As all things do, the relationship fell apart.  I still wanted her but she ignored my call after the last fight so I haven't even spoken to her in a month and a half.  At first I blew it off and told myself I would find someone better.  I went out and talked to other girls in the bars.  It felt good, but I realized I was just acting out to try and take my mind off of things.  I didn't really want these women I was meeting.

I'm feeling like my life has lost all meaning.  I still have my good job and my focus on college and a plan for a promising future, but day-to-day my life feels so empty.  My thoughts drift back to her constantly and leave me wishing circumstances would have been different.

The cold truth is this girl came into my life and made me feel really alive for the first time ever.  Now that she is gone, I feel like nothing is ever going to be the same.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Breakup with a girl has thrown my life out of balance [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9828398 - 02/19/09 08:21 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Hey man, everybody feels like that when they break up with the girl they thought was "the one".  It just takes time... and until enough time passes you gotta keep yourself occupied and move away, not fantasize and romanticize about the past...otherwise you are just making it harder to get over the chick cause instead of taking a step back and looking at things from a different perspective, you are just gonna be looking at things in an unrealistic way

Anonymous #2

Re: Breakup with a girl has thrown my life out of balance *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9828667 - 02/19/09 08:58 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: adsflkjhasdfj

Edited by Anonymous (02/19/09 09:51 PM)

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Breakup with a girl has thrown my life out of balance [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9829225 - 02/19/09 10:16 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Why do people need to post Anonymously? Were all family here :hug:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being