Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemachineelf368
self-transforming

Loc: in the mountains, awaitin...
Federal Bill Seeks to Outlaw Salvia Divinorum
    #982698 - 10/22/02 01:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Federal Bill Seeks to Outlaw Salvia Divinorum

A bill introduced in Congress on October 10, seeks to make the Mazatec ceremonial plant Salvia divinorum and its active principle, salvinorin A, the next outlawed drugs under federal law.

Termed "The Hallucinogen Control Act of 2002," HR 5607 seeks to place the plant Salvia divinorum and salvinorin A into Schedule I (the most restrictive schedule) of the federal Controlled Substances Act.

According to a report by the Center for Cognitive Liberty & Ethics , placement of either Salvia divinorum or its active principle into Schedule I is unjustified and unlawful. The plant has a long history of indigenous ceremonial use, is not producing any public harm, and according to Toxic Exposure Surveillance System maintained by the American Association of Poison Control Centers, there has not been a single report of S. divinorum poisoning. Neither the plant nor its active principle meet the criteria for placement in Schedule I. >> Learn more

The CCLE is coordinating opposition to this bill. Please help us in this effort by making a tax deductible contribution (right now!) to our Salvia Divinorum Defense Fund.

THIS IS BAD!
-m

--------------------
(the above was deciphered from phi (~1.62) using an advanced alphanumeric conversion algorhythm and should not be perceived as meaningful.)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinevaporbrains
Cub Scout

Loc: ghetto# 03479
Re: Federal Bill Seeks to Outlaw Salvia Divinorum [Re: machineelf368]
    #987378 - 10/23/02 07:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

what motivates these fuckers? a desire to appear anti-drug? sheer stupidity? fuck.

--------------------
All refrences to and statements concerning mushrooms, mushroom cultivation, and mushroom related paraphrenalia refer specifically to the cultivation of legal species.

OfflineBuschna
▁ ▂ ▃≡▃▂ ▁

Re: Federal Bill Seeks to Outlaw Salvia Divinorum [Re: vaporbrains]
    #19964045 - 05/09/14 04:55 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

vaporbrains said:
what motivates these fuckers?

most likey the moronic kids who make you youtube videos of their "friends" stumbling around in a incoherent, oblivious state babbling like lunatics.

--------------------
:costanza:

InvisibleInocuole
Scalpel of Evil's Bane
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ★
Re: Federal Bill Seeks to Outlaw Salvia Divinorum [Re: Buschna]
    #19964133 - 05/09/14 05:19 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, ELEVEN year old thread!  But yeah, I'm sure only a few people high-up had to see that video of the dude jumping out his living room window yelling random shit, while the chick just falls on the floor and acts weird.

--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Hall of Shame: ShroominMe, bennylava, tradal, BUlllEG, Shroomsh, hostileuniverse, hyundaitiburon1993, brendon, Ego Matrix, takitezsdc, DMTree
Ignorance is bliss

OfflineBuschna
▁ ▂ ▃≡▃▂ ▁

Re: Federal Bill Seeks to Outlaw Salvia Divinorum [Re: Inocuole]
    #19964333 - 05/09/14 06:04 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inocuole said:
Wow, ELEVEN year old thread!  But yeah, I'm sure only a few people high-up had to see that video of the dude jumping out his living room window yelling random shit, while the chick just falls on the floor and acts weird.

lol that guy is classic.

--------------------
:costanza:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service