Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been?
    #9821219 - 02/18/09 04:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Alright so last friday i dosed 1 tab of 'cid , and i didn't exactly have any visuals whatsoever. But the trip itself was awesome without visuals(not complaining). Then last night around 12:15 i dosed an 8th of cubensis, started feeling effects within 1hr:30-2hrs. On this trip i ate at 9:30 a few fast food items to keep me satisfied for a while. Well i believe that the shrooms were not fully digested/absorbed by my stomach(even though my pupils were penny's). I had a great shroom trip last night, but where were the visuals? I asked my friend that i tripped with the past 2 times, and he said it could possibly be the quality/potentcy of shrooms i got , for visuals per se. Same with acid he said some doses are different, and visuals/hallucinations appear on the random dose?

i wanted to know what you all think of this ? don't get me wrong these two trips were life-changing, and extremly fun, but the lack there-of -of the visuals was a bit disheartening. Has this happened to any of you- and why?

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGroomies
Ghost
 User Gallery

Re: Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been? [Re: i95fl]
    #9821259 - 02/18/09 04:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

this has happen to me and many of my friends.  its mostly cause you are expecting it to happen.  every trip is different, just like your very first time tripping.  you can't expect things to happen the way you want it to.  the magic of a trip is to let it take YOU on the trip.

--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been? [Re: Groomies]
    #9821274 - 02/18/09 04:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have had trips from acid that are definitly a psychedelic trip, but no visuals.  Its just a low dose experience.  With the mushrooms idk what to tell you, i have never had this problem:shrug:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Re: Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9821690 - 02/18/09 06:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

cool just making sure it wasnt me. for the 1 gel tab i could understand, but for shrooms i guess i'll have to dose on an fairly empty stomach. maybe that'll work?

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #9821701 - 02/18/09 06:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

L your problem is potency of this specific batch you got. Shrooms could be the same scenario, but sounds like it sent you a nice journey anyway so I doubt that.

My full proof way of munching caps has been:

Take them on an empty stomach. Grind shrooms, put shrooms in big glass of OJ, stir, chug down, smoke a bowl, wait for the magic.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been? [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #9821712 - 02/18/09 06:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Pulverised shrooms in liquid has the texture of thick viscous vomit, its fucking nasty!:puke:

--------------------

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#9821713 - 02/18/09 06:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

As far as shrooms go, if I don't eat them on an empty stomach I have no visuals. Take that for what you will.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been? [Re: Rocker232]
    #9821719 - 02/18/09 06:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
As far as shrooms go, if I don't eat them on an empty stomach I have no visuals. Take that for what you will.

Up your dose, i had a full stomach and lemon tek'd 5 grams:)  I had visuals.  Vomited everything up an hour later, but i had visuals:awesome:

--------------------

Invisiblechef Jay
Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treasure Coast
    #9821732 - 02/18/09 06:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i must say that this last Sunday I dosed 5 gr dried cubes and had a great body and mind trip, with very little to no visual distortions or hallucinations but I had the must amazing body sensations, I could feel every one of my cells and at one it felt like my whole body peaked and had an orgasm then I started to come down and became very depressed because I thought I just had the best feeling ever and I would never have it again, And I have done lots of x, lsd, shrooms, and so on and that was by far one of the greatest experiences ever.  But again there was very little visuals.  The last few times I have tripped it has been all visual and no feeling.  It has been an experience lately.  I would love to have a health dose of both soon.  Its nice to know I am not the only one

--------------------
Everything I say is a work of Fiction and should not be taken seriously

Invisiblechef Jay
Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treasure Coast
Re: Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been? [Re: chef Jay]
    #9821773 - 02/18/09 06:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

with the cid though, it is def a low dose but also probably dirty because shit with lots of other chemicals in it will give you a body high, make the room spin like you are drunk but you do not seem to get dizzy unless in high doses and you will get very little to no visuals on dirty cid.  Good cid is very visual with very little muscle pain and cramping feelings.  You can obtain a very clear head with a heightened sense of awareness and almost a 6th sense when it come to communication with your other trippers.  Unlike shrooms though lsd is not as colorful,  it is less cartoon like and more real objects shifting, swirling, melting, and becoming new things that do not exist at all.  I believe it is easier to communicate on good lsd than mushrooms or even dirty acid.  It is very hard to find good clean lsd today.  you are lucky if you can get it.  Trust me You will Know If You Get It

--------------------
Everything I say is a work of Fiction and should not be taken seriously

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9821812 - 02/18/09 06:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chef Jay said:
with the cid though, it is def a low dose but also probably dirty because shit with lots of other chemicals in it will give you a body high, make the room spin like you are drunk but you do not seem to get dizzy unless in high doses and you will get very little to no visuals on dirty cid. 

No offense or anything, but you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

--------------------

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

#9821827 - 02/18/09 06:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

true interesting , next time empty stomach 3.5g again.

chewing then downing with vitamin c is effective right?

--------------------

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

Loc: Florida
    #9822029 - 02/18/09 07:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
L your problem is potency of this specific batch you got. Shrooms could be the same scenario, but sounds like it sent you a nice journey anyway so I doubt that.

My full proof way of munching caps has been:

Take them on an empty stomach. Grind shrooms, put shrooms in big glass of OJ, stir, chug down, smoke a bowl, wait for the magic.

this is the best way for me too.a good call by the gangsta but as you say they taste like vomit it doesn't if you chug hold your nose be a man  :mojazaf:

--------------------
In an interstellar burst I am back to save the universe.

:ganja:

With some help from the Super Friends!

Edited by McFRIED (02/18/09 07:40 PM)

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Where has the Visual spectrum of my trips been? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9825338 - 02/19/09 09:22 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

Rocker232 said:

Up your dose, i had a full stomach and lemon tek'd 5 grams:)  I had visuals.  Vomited everything up an hour later, but i had visuals:awesome:

No need to though, as long as my stomach is empty I will have visuals, no matter the dose. A kid I used to hangout with was having an issue with not getting visuals, as soon as he started taking them like me he was getting visuals everytime.

Empty stomach dudes.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

#9825468 - 02/19/09 09:49 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have the same problem as i95. I never get visuals from mushrooms or acid.

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #9825751 - 02/19/09 10:56 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chef Jay said:
with the cid though, it is def a low dose but also probably dirty because shit with lots of other chemicals in it will give you a body high, make the room spin like you are drunk but you do not seem to get dizzy unless in high doses and you will get very little to no visuals on dirty cid.  Good cid is very visual with very little muscle pain and cramping feelings.  You can obtain a very clear head with a heightened sense of awareness and almost a 6th sense when it come to communication with your other trippers.  Unlike shrooms though lsd is not as colorful,  it is less cartoon like and more real objects shifting, swirling, melting, and becoming new things that do not exist at all.  I believe it is easier to communicate on good lsd than mushrooms or even dirty acid.  It is very hard to find good clean lsd today.  you are lucky if you can get it.  Trust me You will Know If You Get It

People try to argue that there is no difference between clean and dirty crystal but I know for a fact its true. However, dirty and clean has nothing to do with the visuals you get - in fact in my experience the darker/dirtier crystal gets me way more spun (in a bad way) and the visuals are too intense to even handle. The whole world has seemed like it was melting on a accidental dose of some real fucked up shit once.

I've also had the purest fluff around (my favorite and all I will eat now...silver at least) and felt like a superhuman and my body functions were completely normal and some real dark crystal and some batches of amber that gave me a body load, terrible mind fuck, and visuals that were simply too intense.

"TYPES OF CRYSTAL

Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powdery crystal, was available in small amounts. The best of the best 

White Fluff- very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. Very pure.

Silver-Good and clean (85-90%)-light grayish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty’s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.

Amber-Decent (70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color. Was always available. One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good. Lots of people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.

Lavender-(60-70 %?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.

TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experience with it.

Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again."

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale