Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral THC and MAOI's [Re: Moo456]
    #9823379 - 02/18/09 10:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Solube in water does not mean pscychoactive :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Oral THC and MAOI's [Re: wireless]
    #9823383 - 02/18/09 11:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yes.  THC HAS, fucking HAS to be decarboxylated for it to be psychoactive.  HAS to be.  So when people are like "Yeah i ate an eighth...got high"  No you fucking idiot, you got placebo and nausea.  Its simply pharmacology.  Its ABSOLUTELY 100% with out a doubt, NOT at all what so ever possible to eat raw weed and get high.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#9823386 - 02/18/09 11:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well if youre argument is that it cant bind to receptor sites without being processed youre right. If your argument is that your body cant absorb ANY of it then youre wrong.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#9823392 - 02/18/09 11:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Not to mention THC isnt the only psychoactive compound in weed.

--------------------

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

#9823406 - 02/18/09 11:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
Well if youre argument is that it cant bind to receptor sites without being processed youre right. If your argument is that your body cant absorb ANY of it then youre wrong.

No one argued that. You started that yourself.

CBN or whatever the fuck that's called, I don't even remember the three off the top of my head because I am amazed, all require the same action as THC to get you high. Try it and tell me what happens.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9823409 - 02/18/09 11:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

mmmm....:what:  You can't get high unless it binds with receptors, so i don't know where your going with this whole "it gets absorbed" argument.  And what other psychoactives are in cannabis that would be absorbed and take on psychoactive properties from the consumption of raw weed?

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Oral THC and MAOI's [Re: Cognitive_Shift] * 1
    #9823429 - 02/18/09 11:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Theres something wrong with you people seriously. I said youre right IF its not just the absorption issue.

--------------------

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral THC and MAOI's [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9823433 - 02/18/09 11:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
mmmm....:what:  You can't get high unless it binds with receptors, so i don't know where your going with this whole "it gets absorbed" argument.  And what other psychoactives are in cannabis that would be absorbed and take on psychoactive properties from the consumption of raw weed?

Uneducated people have a hard time communicating their misinformation because they are not only misinformed, but they have a really poor range of vocabulary and when they do they don't even understand what that vocabulary means. Sort of a loop of ridiculousness.

*waits for google search to make people look dumb*

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

#9823442 - 02/18/09 11:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

its not placebo dude, i knew someone was gonna say that. is there a possibility that it wasn't the THC that got me high and that it was a different cannibinoid? i never claimed to know anything about the chemistry involved with it because i have no clue i have never bothered to study that. all i know is i ate raw cannabis and i got high. you don't need to call me a fuckin retard man, i know it doesn't make sense with what everybody says thats why im not 100% sure, but SOMETHING got me high when i ate it. i have no reason to lie about this shit, its worked for me AND other people i know have said it worked for them.

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#9823458 - 02/18/09 11:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You sure are getting butt hurt over nothing. I didnt say we should eat weed unprocessed. My point is that there are many variables here. Dont be so black and white.

--------------------

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral THC and MAOI's [Re: psilyguy]
    #9823475 - 02/18/09 11:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilyguy said:
its not placebo dude, i knew someone was gonna say that. is there a possibility that it wasn't the THC that got me high and that it was a different cannibinoid? i never claimed to know anything about the chemistry involved with it because i have no clue i have never bothered to study that. all i know is i ate raw cannabis and i got high. you don't need to call me a fuckin retard man, i know it doesn't make sense with what everybody says thats why im not 100% sure, but SOMETHING got me high when i ate it. i have no reason to lie about this shit, its worked for me AND other people i know have said it worked for them.

Yeah. Your placebo effect got you high. You keep eating your raw weed and I'll keep eating .4 grams cooked into butter for each edible and get fucking high out of my mind.

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

#9823491 - 02/18/09 11:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i don't understand why i got high if its supposedly impossible, but i was high it wasn't a placebo. and i never had nausea either. Cognitive_Shift usually you are pretty cool and i've learned alot from many of your posts, but i say something that doesn't make sense to you and you are such a dick. if i knew you in real life, that would hurt. :sad:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9823497 - 02/18/09 11:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry if i called you retarded.  But when people say they "got high" when its not possible, what do you expect me to do???  And if you insist it wasn't placebo (btw it was totally placebo.)  What cannaboid was it that got you high?

All im saying is provide evidence for you claim and i will believe you but just saying "i ate weed and got high, my stomach absorbed other cannaboids" doesn't mean jack fuckin shit in the form of constructing an argument.  If your at a university i would suggest taking an philosophy class, it will help you form arguments better.

I'm not trying to come off as a huge dick i know i am, but you gotta provide a better argument to even begin to convince me of your experience.

--------------------

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (02/18/09 11:15 PM)

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

#9823499 - 02/18/09 11:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

wireless said:
Quote:

psilyguy said:

Yeah. Your placebo effect got you high. You keep eating your raw weed and I'll keep eating .4 grams cooked into butter for each edible and get fucking high out of my mind.

not placebo dude, just stfu about it, lets move on, i tried it a couple times and it worked, but i prefer to smoke it so whatever. retard moment over with already.

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

#9823513 - 02/18/09 11:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
I'm sorry if i called you retarded.  But when people say they "got high" when its not possible, what do you expect me to do???  And if you insist it wasn't placebo (btw it was totally placebo.)  What cannaboid was it that got you high?

All im saying is provide evidence for you claim and i will believe you but just saying "i ate weed and got high, my stomach absorbed other cannaboids" doesn't mean jack fuckin shit in the form of constructing an argument.  If your at a university i would suggest taking an philosophy class, it will help you form arguments better.

I'm not trying to come off as a huge dick i know i am, but you gotta provide a better argument to even begin to convince me of your experience.

it makes sense, i guess i wouldn't believe me either. i really don't know, i was hoping someone here would know if its a possibility other cannibinoids worked i have no clue. anyway ill shutup lol

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9823523 - 02/18/09 11:18 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

No :lol:  Dude i don't want you to just shut up.  I'm trying to figure out what kind of cannaboids are active w/o decarboxylation.  Don't just be like "give up" fuckin look it up in a book, read and educate yourself so when people ask you why you got you can say "it wasn't placebo it was this...."

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#9823543 - 02/18/09 11:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I just wanted you guys to accept it as a possibility that something in weed is psychoactive when eaten.

We used to think smoking mushrooms was impossible, but now we just know its just really inefficient. Theres a difference.

--------------------

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

#9823545 - 02/18/09 11:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

better idea lol

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#9823551 - 02/18/09 11:22 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

lol straight buds are certainly psychoactive when eaten stupid newbs

--------------------

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

#9823565 - 02/18/09 11:25 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
I just wanted you guys to accept it as a possibility that something in weed is psychoactive when eaten.

We used to think smoking mushrooms was impossible, but now we just know its just really inefficient. Theres a difference.

Why would I just accept something that has no clinical proof. Just people who think they got high from eating weed doesn't mean there is some miniscule amount of cannabanoid that binds to a receptor and is completely unnoticeable

Edited by wireless (02/18/09 11:28 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom